Coronavirus

20 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

What I struggle with is the majority of folk are dumb but very quick to throw their opinion round as fact 

I think people throw their opinions around as opinions, not facts 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

Folks, this is how the truth is found. Through discussion. Let people share their opinions, gently or passionately. If you consider their opinions false then challenge them, if you can't or don't want to then stay out of the discussion.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Born Hunter said:

Folks, this is how the truth is found. Through discussion. Let people share their opinions, gently or passionately. If you consider their opinions false then challenge them, if you can't or don't want to then stay out of the discussion.

Out of likes, but I totally agree mate

2 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

It’s going to go two ways everyone comes together and we get over it soon or everyone looses they’re shit and it fucks the uk so it’s down to the public not the government 

folk are getting techey understandable ,and thl wouldnt be the same without it .

1 minute ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

It’s going to go two ways everyone comes together and we get over it soon or everyone looses they’re shit and it fucks the uk so it’s down to the public not the government 

I think the UK is going to have to find it’s soul again or you will be in deep social shite quick sharp......it’s there, but it has been driven down and buried deep, when you look back it was a beautiful thing to behold.

We smashed our common bonds of identity and culture on the altar of globalism and multi culturalism......rebuild that and you will rebuild everything.

Ignore it and you are setting yourself up for another fall......

Just my opinion.....not a fact 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think the UK is going to have to find it’s soul again or you will be in deep social shite quick sharp......it’s there, but it has been driven down and buried deep, when you look back it was a beautiful thing to behold.

We smashed our common bonds of identity and culture on the altar of globalism and multi culturalism......rebuild that and you will rebuild everything.

Ignore it and you are setting yourself up for another fall......

Just my opinion.....not a fact 

cant turn the clock back mate  

Just now, riohog said:

greed is the worst human  virus  

I agree but you are already seeing folks are being forced to change their ways, they simply have no say in the matter.

Lots of things that everyone thought were important at the end of last month have been made totally irrelevant this month ?

• Like 2

don’t know if the link will work but seems to make more sense than the official lines ?? I no he is a very marmite figure, but it’s worth a listen just to give a different angle ??

Edited by Greyman

My feel on all this is its the same as the 1918, 1919 flu pandemic were 50,000000 to 100,000000 died. They had no immunity to that like we have no immunity too Corona. The thing that makes it less serious is we have better communication world wide better drugs and equipment ie ventilators etc. It's still more serious than a lot of people realise imo. If you look at Northern Italy that may be here in a week or two.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry

Italy hospital on sky news now.

Doctor said it's not like the flu it's like pneumonia.

And warned the UK it's coming to you.

Be prepared.and lock down now.

But the UK ain't in lock down.

2/3/4 weeks from now we will have 1000s of people dieing.

Proper scary shit.

3 minutes ago, king said:

Italy hospital on sky news now.

Doctor said it's not like the flu it's like pneumonia.

And warned the UK it's coming to you.

Be prepared.and lock down now.

But the UK ain't in lock down.

2/3/4 weeks from now we will have 1000s of people dieing.

Proper scary shit.

thats fkn cheered me up no end  lets hope the virus is selective   and it takes non ces ,rapists and the rest of societies scum first

• Haha 3