Coronavirus

3 minutes ago, poxon said:

Here’s a straight question 

if the shit actually hits the fan who knows if it will 

what lengths are you willing to go to with no bull shit no lies? Straight question 

if I was desperate an I know someone is stock piling food I’m taking it there getting jacked any were with food there getting jacked hunger an desperation has no care for feelings or consequences my goal would be survival an to look after my family if that means hurting people that stop me doing so then so be it I’ve 3 dogs here as well the retired one will be nocked over the Head first for meat if needs must I don’t care for any one else or there feelings 

Maxhardcore has a mountain of every thing you need poxon you might want to get in  there early though just saying like ? 

• Haha 2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

I tend to agree that as a virus this isn't a particulary lethal/fatal one in the percentage killed per 1000 infected....I get that...

But it is spreading so quickly, that you either risk infecting everyone and taking the chance on who survives...Russian roulette style....or you take tough measure to try and control the spread ease the immediate and imminent burden on the NHS and protect the vulnerable in our society...it does make me wonder when reading around different sources the way people see it as a bit of a "cull"...almost get it over with and those that die are collateral damage...we're talking humans not cattle ffs!!

As I see it, there are 3 big worries and they are all interwoven...

The virus itself, it is still unknown what it is exactly, no way to treat or vaccinate so a difficult thing to predict in the long term..

The health service and coping with other cases, it just wont cope..people will turn up with first signs of the virus as there will be a panic, those seriously affected need intensive care/respirators the bed space for all other patience will be at a premium, we could potentially see thousands dying purely down to lack of resource.

The economy, we all have to realise that the impact is gonna be huge...I mean we aren't just going to be given £320 billion, it will be paid down the road at some point.... anyone running their own business will be struggling right now, the tap has been switched off, no one wants to spend money on anything but food and essentials... this will go right through the chain...if we atent generating money/tax where will it eventually come from?

How long after this period will it take to recover? The economy thrives on a good feeling, a willingness to progress/spend...look at it after Brexit the countries overall mood was up and most people were suggesting an upturn in productivity, with this year looking very promising...

What ever way this is played it will have a huge affect, you cant go backwards now, in 8 or 12 weeks time we may not have seen huge amounts of Corona related deaths, but we are going to see a huge difference in our society I think...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Chaff said:

Perhaps it would be better to put your dog's to work job done, no need to rob people mate.

Retired dog is f****d mate she’s a couch potato ? she’s first on the list second dog will earn her keep if she don’t brake third dog is 9months an un entered I’m not soft in the head I’ll do what needs to be done fella just thinking realistically fella with no being soft about it 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, poxon said:

what lengths are you willing to go to with no bull shit no lies? Straight question 

if I was desperate an I know someone is stock piling food I’m taking it there getting jacked any were with food there getting jacked hunger an desperation has no care for feelings or consequences my goal would be survival an to look after my family if that means hurting people that stop me doing so then so be it I’ve 3 dogs here as well the retired one will be nocked over the Head first for meat if needs must I don’t care for any one else or there feelings 

Smooth.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, poxon said:

Retired dog is f****d mate she’s a couch potato ? she’s first on the list second dog will earn her keep if she don’t brake third dog is 9months an un entered I’m not soft in the head I’ll do what needs to be done fella just thinking realistically fella with no being soft about it 

I get where your coming from but I can't pre meditate what I might do in that situation, as far forward as I can see in my head is a herd of reds a short walk from me and countless roe along the way.

I'm quite thankful to have the nessasary tools and a bit of knowledge to think that way as no doubt you do mate.

Thing of all the people that won't have that luxury to fall back on.

Atb

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Smooth.

Very mate ??When times are hard people become hard an ruthless in there goal to survive the people that refuse to become hard an ruthless perish government won’t give a f**k if your belly is full but I’d put money on it there’s will be but there tell you there doing all that they can but it’s us the people that make the world go round 

Jesus lol. There are times to harden your heart. This really isnt one of them. There will be plenty of essentials to go round. I'm in no way charitable in normal times but I'd gladly do my bit to help vulnerable people and offer my services if required. Even if it's just delivering food packages or whatever. The people who stoop to looting other struggling families or vulnerable members of society, along with the sorts of people who bulk buy nappies and sell them at inflated prices should have serious repercussions. 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Chaff said:

I get where your coming from but I can't pre meditate what I might do in that situation, as far forward as I can see in my head is a herd of reds a short walk from me and countless roe along the way.

I'm quite thankful to have the nessasary tools and a bit of knowledge to think that way as no doubt you do mate.

Thing of all the people that won't have that luxury to fall back on.

Atb

Mate that herd of deer won’t be there long if food shortages happen every land owner will be on that card £££ the people with the most cash will eat 

3 minutes ago, poxon said:

Mate that herd of deer won’t be there long if food shortages happen every land owner will be on that card £££ the people with the most cash will eat 

Yeah but they won't eat them all quite sure of that. Lol

59 minutes ago, poxon said:

For a bit yeah till we’re put on lock down How does food get to shops if people are in isolation and how do shops operate if people/staff are in isolation maybe food wagons delivering ?standard delivery wagons will be jacked Before they hit the drop off points by desperate people as cash will be king before the poor are sorted out the poor man will resort to any means possible to feed his family survival of the fittest 

Lock down here means we can still go shopping, barbers, bank, out for walks & running without papers etc. People are still working that have to. Deliveries will still get through by those that want to do it. Not sure what lockdown will mean for the uk, but I bet it’s something similar.

Talking up these situations is what’s making it worse for everyone.

Also how long can people keep stockpiling? The average house only has so much freezer space etc. A saturation point shouldn’t be too far away as long as supplies are still getting through.

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, tandors said:

Jesus lol. There are times to harden your heart. This really isnt one of them. There will be plenty of essentials to go round. I'm in no way charitable in normal times but I'd gladly do my bit to help vulnerable people and offer my services if required. Even if it's just delivering food packages or whatever. The people who stoop to looting other struggling families or vulnerable members of society, along with the sorts of people who bulk buy nappies and sell them at inflated prices should have serious repercussions. 

Well said mate...

Ffs...its all going a bit Vikings already! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, poxon said:

we have a virus  not a fkn  famin   

• Like 3
  • Haha 5