Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Chinese have set it off to kill those that don’t give to society and it’s found its path around the world

I think it’s man made my self mate I think its a weaponised virus That they had been playing about with that accidentally  got out an they lost control of it straight away soon as it was out to the public 

12 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Doesnt science link it back to animals?

Apparently so bats apparently  ? but people an tribes have been eating bats for like ever were only be told what powerful forces want us to hear not to panic us to much And expect us to believe it as truth there not going to say yeah it was designed in a lab ? the chinks were f***ing about in a lab it accidentally got out we would all want /wish war or death on them 

Edited by poxon
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Filthy people when you see the state of them wet markets. Hundreds of different animals dead and alive all next to each other for sale in dirty cages or on dirty tables etc no wonder folk end up sick

haaaaaaaaaa  i think even bear grills would turn his nose up at some of the shite they eat

40 minutes ago, poxon said:

I think it’s man made my self mate I think its a weaponised virus That they had been playing about with that accidentally  got out an they lost control of it straight away soon as it was out to the public 

It has to be borris looks worried and if it is them every country will try to flatten them, we may or may not be right but this isn’t no seasonal flu people are starting to worry now I thought it would alll blow over in a month or 2 , near me at Christmas everyone was bed ridden with bad chests and headaches they’ve know about it for a while but I think now there scared of it mutating again and again witch I think it is doing China reckon it has nearly stopped there but do we believe them do I f**k 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Chinese have set it off to kill those that don’t give to society and it’s found its path around the world

Are could they be testing the west’s economy to see how we handle this?     Just a thought.

15 hours ago, WILF said:

Mate, don’t take this the wrong way because I’m not having a dig but I have seen plenty of posts like this on all forms of media and let me say this, it’s not big and it’s not clever.......lads like you had better get with the programme, this ain’t a f**k about and the sooner everyone takes it serious the sooner we can get a handle on it.

Didn't take it the wrong way. And not trying to sound big or clever. Just don't see the point in the govmt giving the public 'advice' about what to do. Especially when we had bozo johnson laughing to the public about shaking people's hands in hospital, that had the virus, then going about his official business shaking other people's hands!! f****n clown.

Lads like me getting with the program? I'm already doing what I need to, but I aint flapping about like a headless chicken, I aint buying a hundredweight of bogroll at a time, and I aint stockpiling enough food to feed 50 people for a month when I go shopping with the mrs.

Yes, there certainly are going to be people that are affected worse than others, but like I say, I'm just being as realistic about it as I can

• Like 1