5 minutes ago, big sid said:

but then your putting the kids at a disadvantage , even at school as kids can be cruel they would be picked on verbally such as YOUR MAWS GOT BAWS and such like.

I never had the misfortune of kids homes mate but i know lads who did and from the way they have described their childhoods they would of taken a bit of name calling all day long.

Hopefully things have changed since then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

in the interest of balance It would be good to get the input of a few gay people on this thread ,...can a mod put this up in the air gun section for a  while.

Who gives a shit? ?‍♂️ My brother is gay, my oldest mate is, I have loads of mates who are gay... I don't get the issue.  I once went on a date with a tranny ffs (by accident ??) The wo

Posted Images

yes lads your probably correct and also not as small minded as me. but and theres always a but with me what your thoughts on letting lesbian couples have ivf on the nhs, , mine is unless there is a health reason that makes it impossible to have a baby the way nature intended then they shouldnt get it on the nhs, i mean theres plenty guys  that will fertilise their eggs for them.

2 minutes ago, big sid said:

yes lads your probably correct and also not as small minded as me. but and theres always a but with me what your thoughts on letting lesbian couples have ivf on the nhs, , mine is unless there is a health reason that makes it impossible to have a baby the way nature intended then they shouldnt get it on the nhs, i mean theres plenty guys  that will fertilise their eggs for them.

No, let them adopt.

They have, by choice or genetics, decided to forfeit the natural way of going to work and there are heterosexual couples who have probably been trying for years waiting in line behind them so f**k em, they made their bed.....lay on it.

Plenty of kids in the kids homes who require their love.

3 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Lol, those gay blokes who adopted a load of kids now the dad has run off with the daughter's boyfriend and wants to adopt some with him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7721011/Gay-dad-left-husband-daughters-ex-boyfriend-revealed-planning-TWINS.html

Mate, it’s only ever freak occurrences that get reported remember that.

Heres a story for you, my brother in laws brother And his wife adopted some kids about 7 years back.

The kids came from a heterosexual family, the dad was a druggy, violent, in and out of prison and wasn’t allowed to know where the kids were.

Mother was another f***ing junkie, hatched up with this total f***ing oxygen thief.

It was a boy of 6 and a girl of 8, she had taken care of her little brother ever since she was able.

When they came into care, they were filthy and one of the thing that we heard about was that as punishment, the dad had made them stand naked in the bath while he shaved their heads with a blunt razor.....they had scars all over them.

When the couple who adopted them first took them out they didn’t know how to use a knife and fork because they had simply always had to use their fingers and eat like animals.

The little boy didn’t say a word for about 4 months !! 

There a more cases like that involving heterosexual couple than there are of kids who have been adopted by gays let me tell you.......grown ups of any persuasion can be total f***ing animals.

• Like 11
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Heres a story for you, my brother in laws brother And his wife adopted some kids about 7 years back.

The kids came from a heterosexual family, the dad was a druggy, violent, in and out of prison and wasn’t allowed to know where the kids were.

Mother was another f***ing junkie, hatched up with this total f***ing oxygen thief.

It was a boy of 6 and a girl of 8, she had taken care of her little brother ever since she was able.

When they came into care, they were filthy and one of the thing that we heard about was that as punishment, the dad had made them stand naked in the bath while he shaved their heads with a blunt razor.....they had scars all over them.

When the couple who adopted them first took them out they didn’t know how to use a knife and fork because they had simply always had to use their fingers and eat like animals.

Jesus f***ing christ...

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

There a more cases like that involving heterosexual couple than there are of kids who have been adopted by gays let me tell you.......grown ups of any persuasion can be total f***ing animals.

I know mate, that article just stuck in my head as a mad situation. 

Agree, my wife's a teacher and she's told me stories of kids that come to school and don't know how to smile, because nobody has ever smiled at them or given any attention. Loads that don't know how to use the toilet or brush their teeth. Women with multiple kids taken off them and Facebook  posts like "love my kids so much, would do anything for them" (except raise them properly). Must be so much more going on we don't hear about.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, MH1 said:

I know mate, that article just stuck in my head as a mad situation. 

Agree, my wife's a teacher and she's told me stories of kids that come to school and don't know how to smile, because nobody has ever smiled at them or given any attention. Loads that don't know how to use the toilet or brush their teeth. Women with multiple kids taken off them and Facebook  posts like "love my kids so much, would do anything for them" (except raise them properly). Must be so much more going on we don't hear about.

Been involved with schools myself mate and I know exactly where you are coming from.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, WILF said:

Mate, I've seen some of this shit first hand...and there are some f***ing animals out there for sure, me and my brother had a bumpy childhood, but my mother was unbelievable in some tough times.. we ended up in a rough old house for 9 months, all woman and kids... one girl was only around 19 and she was so badly abused by her father that she couldn't even look at a man...she had scars all over her, hes put cigarettes out on her arm... we were taking out on a trip one day on  mini bus, load of mixed up woman and us kids lol... this poor girl laid in the aisle between the seats, shaking all over...she was so scared shed see her dad..and couldn't look at another man...it was terrible... 

She was as lovely girl as well, her room had the access hatch to the attic in it, she would let me and my brother in and we'd climb in the attic of this f***ing great house and play in there all day... lol.... 

Some people go through horrific things as kids, and I'm 100% with you, if a gay couple give stability and love to a child, well that's surely enough eh??

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
20 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

But when we are forced to pay to watch that telly in the form of the BBC tax why should we turn it off all the time. 

I'm a libertarian, have have gay friends who are married and numerous lesbo relatives. I believe people should be able to live their lives as they see fit, but even I'm sick of this agenda that's being pumped into our homes and kids minds 24/7

Fair comment, mate but what other solution is there? They're not going to repeal that tax because not enough people are arguing for it to be abolished. That says it doesn't register on the Important-O-Meter. The only way to stop it is to turn it off. The Yanks are just as bad, maybe worse, but I opted out. No one in my houses watches it. Problem solved.

3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Fair comment, mate but what other solution is there? They're not going to repeal that tax because not enough people are arguing for it to be abolished. That says it doesn't register on the Important-O-Meter. The only way to stop it is to turn it off. The Yanks are just as bad, maybe worse, but I opted out. No one in my houses watches it. Problem solved.

The silly thing is we hardly watch it in our house...its on through habit. 

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Mate, I've seen some of this shit first hand...and there are some f***ing animals out there for sure, me and my brother had a bumpy childhood, but my mother was unbelievable in some tough times.. we ended up in a rough old house for 9 months, all woman and kids... one girl was only around 19 and she was so badly abused by her father that she couldn't even look at a man...she had scars all over her, hes put cigarettes out on her arm... we were taking out on a trip one day on  mini bus, load of mixed up woman and us kids lol... this poor girl laid in the aisle between the seats, shaking all over...she was so scared shed see her dad..and couldn't look at another man...it was terrible... 

She was as lovely girl as well, her room had the access hatch to the attic in it, she would let me and my brother in and we'd climb in the attic of this f***ing great house and play in there all day... lol.... 

Some people go through horrific things as kids, and I'm 100% with you, if a gay couple give stability and love to a child, well that's surely enough eh??

terrible as that is its not just straight couples that are to blame, i dont know how to put up links or news from a few years ago but a lesbian couple were jailed for murdering their wee boy he was under three they beat him starved him burned him and coupled him up toa bed or chair, i will try to find the link, its the liam fee murder trial,

18 minutes ago, big sid said:

terrible as that is its not just straight couples that are to blame, i dont know how to put up links or news from a few years ago but a lesbian couple were jailed for murdering their wee boy he was under three they beat him starved him burned him and coupled him up toa bed or chair, i will try to find the link, its the liam fee murder trial,

No I realise there are absolute c**ts regardless of sexuality... my point is if a gay couple are well vetted and pass the criteria to adopt, then offer a stable loving home to a kid there sexuality should not be a consideration... some people just ain't fit to be a parents...

• Thanks 2