• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

in the interest of balance It would be good to get the input of a few gay people on this thread ,...can a mod put this up in the air gun section for a  while.

Who gives a shit? ?‍♂️ My brother is gay, my oldest mate is, I have loads of mates who are gay... I don't get the issue.  I once went on a date with a tranny ffs (by accident ??) The wo

Posted Images

I don't care what they do behind close doors so to speak as long as they are consenting. But what gets up my nose is all the gay averts every second one seems to gays kissing in it. It seems flavour of the month now.

The likes of Stephen Fry with all gay innuendos annoys me as well.

It's all part of normalising it.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, villaman said:

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

Let them get on with it mate, the feminisation and dumbing down of this generation is to our advantage and there disadvantage your never going to bump into them outside in the real world leaving more room for me and if the day ever comes when we have to fight for our survival they will stick out a mile in there pink wellies letting out little screams when ever anything occurs ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m just waiting for the 16th century period drama where the lord chancellor of England is in an electric wheel chair and transgender ! 
Seems to be all the fashion dropping promoted races and classifications of people into completely bizarre situations and places where they definitely would never have been ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Live and let live mate, if you don’t like them turn over ?

Why should I turn over  , they shouldn’t be flaunting it about on tv , no wonder the youngsters of to day are fcuked up 

• Like 3

Gaylord ???  Well I  don't think that they are likely to be trying to elbow me off of the land. I aint going to be fighting them for the last pair of pink high heels.  And as long as they aren't interfering with the spaniel, I  ain't too fussed.

Ps  Is it something to do with something in the food.? If it is,  is there something that could be used to turn women into total sluts ? ?????

• Haha 1

It’s disgusting and should not be promoted as normal on tv where kids can see it, I must admit I fly into a rage when confronted with blokes kissing blokes we are all told that we have to be tolerant and diverse but bollocks to that I’m having none of it when you was born in the 60s and was a seventies kid it’s hard to erase what was ingrained into you especially where I grew up.

Just too add 70s best decade ever. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Who gives a shit? ?‍♂️

My brother is gay, my oldest mate is, I have loads of mates who are gay... I don't get the issue. 

I once went on a date with a tranny ffs (by accident ??)

The world is different and yep, agreed it isn't my favourite thing, seeing it all over the telly/films etc but is it really that big of a deal?

The bigger issue is kids being forced to learn about Bill nobbing Ben at 5 years old. Or being told that they are a girl or boy and offered reassignment surgery and puberty blocking drugs at 9 year old!

Seeing two queens holding hands or having a kiss, is way down on the problem ladder.

Live and let live..

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

They have always been their, since the dawn of mankind.  They were in Spartan, Roman and Celtic societies and accepted as well 

Live and let live. What I can't understand is why they have to make such a big deal about been gay.  Why tell every one and flaunt it so much. So what if your gay. I'm not but you don't see heterosexual people having parades and flags made for them.

Atb j 

• Like 15
13 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Who gives a shit? ?‍♂️

My brother is gay, my oldest mate is, I have loads of mates who are gay... I don't get the issue. 

I once went on a date with a tranny ffs (by accident ??)

The world is different and yep, agreed it isn't my favourite thing, seeing it all over the telly/films etc but is it really that big of a deal?

The bigger issue is kids being forced to learn about Bill nobbing Ben at 5 years old. Or being told that they are a girl or boy and offered reassignment surgery and puberty blocking drugs at 9 year old!

Seeing two queens holding hands or having a kiss, is way down on the problem ladder.

Live and let live..

????   oh no,  it's  not Bill and Ben the  nobbing men. ???.  Bill and Ben,.....Bill and Ben.... the  nobbing men. Hahahahaha.