• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

in the interest of balance It would be good to get the input of a few gay people on this thread ,...can a mod put this up in the air gun section for a  while.

Who gives a shit? ?‍♂️ My brother is gay, my oldest mate is, I have loads of mates who are gay... I don't get the issue.  I once went on a date with a tranny ffs (by accident ??) The wo

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

If anything happened to me I’d rather a pack a wolves raised my kids than a couple a queers, luckily I got very big family who would step in an none are fairy’s ?

See, there's the issue, I won't call it a problem, plenty of people have gay members of their families. I feel the same as you katch, but I have two nieces that are gay, and one of my sisters was gay, I say was, as she was sadly killed in a boating accident in thailand in 2015. Love them all very much,  but I still don't agree with many of the ways or ideas/thoughts etc they have on life etc, not just their sexual orientation

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I don’t care who’s gay an who’s not mate, don’t care what they do, what hole they do it in an who they do it with, but I do care about kids, my kids especially, but I do also believe that all kids should have there best intrests being took care first and foremost an k don’t honestly think a gay relationship is the place for a child to be brought up

I agree with you mate, totally ?

I know two gay blokes who have kids, their own kids.

They  were born when it was still against the law and you just went and got married....which is what they did.

However, they couldn’t live the lie and divorced but they have great relationships with their grown up kids.

The kids are normal heterosexual adults, well educated......one of them is a lawyer and she takes her dad away on holidays all the time because she likes spending time with him.

All married etc etc

To suggest that a gay couple who want to take care of a little orphan boy or girl are doing it with some sort of malicious sexual intent is frankly ludicrous.......your kids are in more danger in an institution and that’s a fact !

• Like 4
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Was the trip cut short due to any non native trouble/violence?! Lol.

Kin el, just googled it lol, 48% of the people there, pakis and poles! ?

Sorry 42% ?

I visited 5 years ago when I first moved to ireland, got out the car, walked 100 yds up the street and said to the old woman “come on love, we are going” and that was it......10 minutes maximum.

f**k that, I can get that shit in England !

4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Is the old dear hanging on to a grays bus stop ? 

Her mate is round the corner having a Tom  Tit on the war memorial ! Lol ? 

17 minutes ago, WILF said:

I visited 5 years ago when I first moved to ireland, got out the car, walked 100 yds up the street and said to the old woman “come on love, we are going” and that was it......10 minutes maximum.

f**k that, I can get that shit in England !

Sounds grim. I had a quick read earlier, not good

Just now, shaaark said:

Sounds grim. I had a quick read earlier, not good

All the Irish farmers go down there to ride the black malts because they can’t get a bird themselves as they have heads like an experiment and smell like shit lol ? 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I know two gay blokes who have kids, their own kids.

They  were born when it was still against the law and you just went and got married....which is what they did.

However, they couldn’t live the lie and divorced but they have great relationships with their grown up kids.

The kids are normal heterosexual adults, well educated......one of them is a lawyer and she takes her dad away on holidays all the time because she likes spending time with him.

All married etc etc

To suggest that a gay couple who want to take care of a little orphan boy or girl are doing it with some sort of malicious sexual intent is frankly ludicrous.......your kids are in more danger in an institution and that’s a fact !

thing is there wilf is that they lied and married a woman who has her life badly affected by their lies, why get married and not stay single, why have kids and dont give us they didnt turn out to bad shit because it must have a huge effect on the wife to find out she was not the love of his life but a prop the same as the kids were so he could pretend to the world he isnt bent, sound like theres more  than one gareth thomas's out there

9 minutes ago, big sid said:

thing is there wilf is that they lied and married a woman who has her life badly affected by their lies, why get married and not stay single, why have kids and dont give us they didnt turn out to bad shit because it must have a huge effect on the wife to find out she was not the love of his life but a prop the same as the kids were so he could pretend to the world he isnt bent, sound like theres more  than one gareth thomas's out there

Because that’s what you did mate......same as why throw single mums in to the mother and baby homes then throw a 1000 unaccounted for infants into the sewage pit like they did in Tuam ! 

Different times.

Look, I’m the most howling b*****d there is about most things but I just don’t rank this up there at all.

You don’t like queers, I get it, it’s fine......I’m not exactly walking about in leather shorts myself but I still don’t believe that queer couples who want to give a child a loving home are doing it out of some twisted sexual desire.

They just ain’t........

And I still believe that any loving home is better than no loving home and a life spent at the mercy of the state and do gooders and predators that have managed to slip under the radar.

Mentally and sometimes physically brutalised in “the system”

If you think every queer wants to rape you then you are either the most unnaturally clean, smart, well kept, tidy, nice smelling heterosexual man in the world or your deluded ! Lol ? 

• Like 6