2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Id imagine that wheeler your from is a  lot like my own area 

you think there’s less gays ? 

Not just men attempting to self medicate a life through drugs or drink and in unhappy marriages or suicides rather than shame themselves in small town Britain ? 

I have absolutely no unbridge with gays. None . I don’t feel they need special rights and I certainly don’t believe they should be able to get married in a church. 

However i do admire anyone from a non metropolis type area who can say “ nah duck this , I’m not sitting here being miserable with this fat cow or this boozer. I’m off to Manchester to go f***ing mental” 

you get one life , you should be happy , as long as you don’t inflict hurt on anyone , you should be able to live it as you want without fear of shame. 

Ive thought for a long time that a lot of unexplained suicides , particularly in small cities and rural areas, will be linked to closet homosexuality  

Out of likes.

Well put, and I agree with you 100%.

Atb j 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

in the interest of balance It would be good to get the input of a few gay people on this thread ,...can a mod put this up in the air gun section for a  while.

Who gives a shit? ?‍♂️ My brother is gay, my oldest mate is, I have loads of mates who are gay... I don't get the issue.  I once went on a date with a tranny ffs (by accident ??) The wo

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I've done so many drugs I should be the Errol Flinn of the gay scene lol

Drugs have nothing to do with it mate. I knew my brother was gay from him being 2 years old. Took me a long time to come to terms with it but who gives a fuuck? He's my brother and fuuck to anyone and all knew it and left him alone. 

We’ve lost each other in the comms there mate. 

I meant that I’d my son came and said he was gay . Id be very worried about the fact of the lifestyle he’d live. 

Id rather he was happy than living a lie though. 

I do think drugs are a driving factor in the gay clubbing scene. Weather people want to argue , it’s irrelevant. It’s just an opinion 

4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Id imagine that wheeler your from is a  lot like my own area 

you think there’s less gays ? 

Not just men attempting to self medicate a life through drugs or drink and in unhappy marriages or suicides rather than shame themselves in small town Britain ? 

I have absolutely no unbridge with gays. None . I don’t feel they need special rights and I certainly don’t believe they should be able to get married in a church. 

However i do admire anyone from a non metropolis type area who can say “ nah duck this , I’m not sitting here being miserable with this fat cow or this boozer. I’m off to Manchester to go f***ing mental” 

you get one life , you should be happy , as long as you don’t inflict hurt on anyone , you should be able to live it as you want without fear of shame. 

Ive thought for a long time that a lot of unexplained suicides , particularly in small cities and rural areas, will be linked to closet homosexuality  

My "spastic" mum taught me, no one has special rights mate.

We're all equal ;)

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

We’ve lost each other in the comms there mate. 

I meant that I’d my son came and said he was gay . Id be very worried about the fact of the lifestyle he’d live. 

Id rather he was happy than living a lie though. 

I do think drugs are a driving factor in the gay clubbing scene. Weather people want to argue , it’s irrelevant. It’s just an opinion 

Agreed, its prevalent but it's not the only driving factor. 

57 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I said you'll do nothing.

It'll not be that if he roller blades up to yours cornholes you delirious over the kitchen sink before leaving you stranded glued to the lino then wets himself all over your carpet after supping all your cans now will it ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

It'll not be that if he roller blades up to yours cornholes you delirious over the kitchen sink before leaving you stranded glued to the lino then wets himself all over your carpet after supping all your cans now will it ?

Leave roller blades out of this ?

1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

This is the hunting life general section not tell me your deepest fantasy section 

I really want to fuuck a bird in the rusty sheriff's badge while she is fuucking another bird with a strap on.....

I want a midget dressed as a barbie doll, to watch ?‍♂️

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, jetro said:

There's a lot of worse  people and their views in our society these days than gays.  

Also to the people that are anti gay. Answer this honesty. 

Are you just against gay men, or is gay women included as well.

Atb j 

Both headcases... that hollyhoaks shit is queer after queer Simple reason being that the wanker who writes it is you guessed it a bender.. 

15 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Both headcases... that hollyhoaks shit is queer after queer Simple reason being that the wanker who writes it is you guessed it a bender.. 

All of it, as it contributes nothing to the existence of the human race, equally it shouldn’t be getting the promotion it does either to make it seem as normal when it’s clearly and genetically not. 

• Like 1