• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

in the interest of balance It would be good to get the input of a few gay people on this thread ,...can a mod put this up in the air gun section for a  while.

Who gives a shit? ?‍♂️ My brother is gay, my oldest mate is, I have loads of mates who are gay... I don't get the issue.  I once went on a date with a tranny ffs (by accident ??) The wo

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jetro said:

There's a family living not far from me. Their daughter came out as gay to them. They through her out and disowned her .

She moved to the UK, where unfortunately she suddenly died. I was at her funeral, standing at the graveside listening to her parents cry with regret for what they did because their child was gay. 

I see a lot of people on here, voicing their concerns and opinions on gays. But what if one of your children came home and told you they are gay. What would you say to them.

Atb j 

I said no problem son. ? I believe he was not looking forward to what he expected I'd say but now we, and his sister, have a laugh about it. 

I have been known to say to him and his partner " what you 2 faggots up to today?" ? Think they're probably fed up of it by now lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Please do elaborate.

How is it wrong to let live? I've already made clear that fairy bollocks annoys the shit out of my colon but what's the point in having a coronary over it ?

Very simple really mate. Homosexuality has NEVER been normal or right

• Like 2
Just now, shaaark said:

Very simple really mate. Homosexuality has NEVER been normal or right

I'm not saying that would be classed as normal (from I'm guessing our similar upbringing) from our perspective. Unfortunately, that's not how the world has rolled out ?‍♂️ and being angry ain't gonna change shit!

Spartans were fuucking each other like a sex addict in a brothel. Men get horny and wanna fuuck shit. As long as it's not a kid and consensual ain't no skin off my nose.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I said no problem son. ? I believe he was not looking forward to what he expected I'd say but now we, and his sister, have a laugh about it. 

I have been known to say to him and his partner " what you 2 faggots up to today?" ? Think they're probably fed up of it by now lol

Cheers, D.

And I bet he loves and respects you more now than ever for your acceptance 

Unfortunately in this day and age, some parents would disown their own flesh and blood if their gay. Unforgivable in eyes.

Atb j 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, jetro said:

There's drugs in all lifestyles now, not just the gay one. 

I would be more worried about the drugs culture, and the trouble and misery it brings than one of my kids been gay.

Atb j 

Sorry I ain’t having that. 

Drugs are far more everyday since the millennium 

coke wasn’t on the radar for me when I was 18! It was a full ten years nearly until it started creeping into mainstream 

it was mostly speed Es etc for the type of clubs I went to. 

Ive never been a drug taker by the way . 

But for the gay lads , cmon the entire gay culture was driven by drugs a long time before it was for the mainstream . 

Sadly, drugs are much more accepted in where I’m from than homosexuality. 

There’s a shame in homosexuality that pushes it into dark corners. 

Per ratio , if a heterosexual male or female were to go out , they’d be unlikely to be the victim of drug related sexual assault . 

Can you honestly say hand on heart  that’s the same in the gay world ? 

Or rhe risk of aids / hiv ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

coke wasn’t on the radar for me when I was 18! It was a full ten years nearly until it started creeping into mainstream 

But for the gay lads , cmon the entire gay culture was driven by drugs a long time before it was for the mainstream . 

Per ratio , if a heterosexual male or female were to go out , they’d be unlikely to be the victim of drug related sexual assault . 

I really can't afford to say much about anything, in relation to drugs or gays. We have very few gays where i live, two I think, and only in the last number of years had drugs come on the scene.

But there's more drug users around here than gays.

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I've done so many drugs I should be the Errol Flinn of the gay scene lol

Drugs have nothing to do with it mate. I knew my brother was gay from him being 2 years old. Took me a long time to come to terms with it but who gives a fuuck? He's my brother and fuuck to anyone and all knew it and left him alone. 

• Like 1

There's a lot of worse  people and their views in our society these days than gays.  

Also to the people that are anti gay. Answer this honesty. 

Are you just against gay men, or is gay women included as well.

Atb j 

3 minutes ago, jetro said:

I really can't afford to say much about anything, in relation to drugs or gays. We have very few gays where i live, two I think, and only in the last number of years had drugs come on the scene.

But there's more drug users around here than gays.

Atb j 

Id imagine that wheeler your from is a  lot like my own area 

you think there’s less gays ? 

Not just men attempting to self medicate a life through drugs or drink and in unhappy marriages or suicides rather than shame themselves in small town Britain ? 

I have absolutely no unbridge with gays. None . I don’t feel they need special rights and I certainly don’t believe they should be able to get married in a church. 

However i do admire anyone from a non metropolis type area who can say “ nah duck this , I’m not sitting here being miserable with this fat cow or this boozer. I’m off to Manchester to go f***ing mental” 

you get one life , you should be happy , as long as you don’t inflict hurt on anyone , you should be able to live it as you want without fear of shame. 

Ive thought for a long time that a lot of unexplained suicides , particularly in small cities and rural areas, will be linked to closet homosexuality  

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

I used to hate on gays mate. I was a cnut. Young and full of shit lol

Then I grew up. 

For a minute then reading that.

I though you was going to say you was bummed and seen the light ?

• Haha 3