Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

40 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

We're does it say animal police Dan?‍♂️  shut up cop. And I'm stopping before you and your cop girlfriend khalvin try and have this one removed also like you cop's did last night! Funny how anyone on this board can get suspended for little things but you and your lover cop khalvin post picks and telephone numbers and names and your still here! Hmmm? 

No-one has asked for anything to be removed, on this thread or the others. I have deleted the same old shite from the same old people because the site doesn't need it. You were suspended because you didn't listen to my polite request to stop f***ing ruining every thread. 

If you're suggesting mods or this site let people get away with stuff because they are cops or whatever, you're way off the mark and I think you should retract that statement.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

Fecking hell pretty much every terrier on this topic bar one or two look like paterdale whippet crosses , my mums pug has a better  head and muzzle on it , no wonder them  Irish boys been selling you all there culls and shite . 

• Haha 6
44 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

None of your dogs look to of seen any real  work imho..... They look like first season dogs, very snipeyheaded,no substance too them, they wouldn't last 1 testing dig over her with the way they are built... and you have  bred from them??? Someone has seriously pulled your pants down and dry bummed you pal?terriers like that would be put in a bucket over here?I'd knock the lot on the head and start again, from someone who actually knows how to breed a dog fit for work.... Stay away from the chancers, dog thieves and anyone who charges more than the cost of the jabs for a pup?

Money and dogs are a slippery slope, this is why you find yourself in your predicament imo?

An honest straight to the point post from a terrierman

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, walshie said:

No-one has asked for anything to be removed, on this thread or the others. I have deleted the same old shite from the same old people because the site doesn't need it. You were suspended because you didn't listen to my polite request to stop f***ing ruining every thread. 

If you're suggesting mods or this site let people get away with stuff because they are cops or whatever, you're way off the mark and I think you should retract that statement.

I don't Ruin every thread. Dan starts it and I fall into it. If you read the threads you would see that. And I'm not the only on here doing it also. Just like my last suspension recently, I said no more or no less  then everyone else on that thread and as far I know I was the only one to be suspended and it's always because of Dan! Nobody else. And Dan tells me when the thread will be pulled down. And within an hour it does, it gone.  Sorry but all those statements and picks that were shown proves there are cop's on this board. And everyone knows this because they seen it themselves. And you say it doesnt matter because there not on your side of the pond? Well folks already said in the thread that was ripped down that there coming to yourr side real soon to possibly buy dog's and do some hunting. So yes it does affect us all. I don't want to argue with you or anyone besides dan and khalvin  on here. And I'm gonna leave this thread alone and not respond to them. But I do have one question for you, why can dan post picks of people and put there telephone numbers up on the board and say the stuff he does but doesn't suffer any consequence? We all see that. Not stirring just an honest question welshie. And seeing someone posted evidence that there the law why are they still here? These are serious questions and not to cause any trouble but hold honest questions. And I'm leaving this thread alone  I said all I needed to. 

Edited by Ace Boone coon
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

I don't Ruin every thread. Dan starts it and I fall into it. If you read the threads you would see that. And I'm not the only on here doing it also. Just like my last suspension recently, I said no more or no  then everyone else on that thread and as far I know I was the only one to be suspended and it's always because of Dan! Nobody else. And Dan tells me when the thread will be pulled down. And within an hour it does, it gone.  Sorry but all those statements and picks that were shown proves there are cop's on this board. And everyone knows this because they seen it themselves. And you say it doesnt matter because there not on your side of the pond? Well folks already said in the thread that was ripped down that there coming to our side real soon to possibly buy dog's and do some hunting. So yes it does affect us all. I don't want to argue with you or anyone besides dan and khalvin  on here. And I'm gonna leave this thread alone and not respond to them. But I do have one question for you, why can't dan post picks of people and put there telephone numbers up on the board and say the stuff he does but doesn't suffer any consequence? We all see that. Not stirring just an honest question welshie. And seeing someone posted evidence that there the law why are they still here? These are serious questions and not to cause any trouble but hold honest questions. And I'm leaving this thread alone  I said all I needed to. 

Common sense should tell you when enough is enough ed.. when that is crossed anyone knows the mods here will do their part.. it's common sense

38 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Fecking hell pretty much every terrier on this topic bar one or two look like paterdale whippet crosses , my mums pug has a better  head and muzzle on it , no wonder them  Irish boys been selling you all there culls and shite . 

My whippet cross

20200126_164604.jpg

12 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

I don't Ruin every thread. Dan starts it and I fall into it. If you read the threads you would see that. And I'm not the only on here doing it also. Just like my last suspension recently, I said no more or no less  then everyone else on that thread and as far I know I was the only one to be suspended and it's always because of Dan! Nobody else. And Dan tells me when the thread will be pulled down. And within an hour it does, it gone.  Sorry but all those statements and picks that were shown proves there are cop's on this board. And everyone knows this because they seen it themselves. And you say it doesnt matter because there not on your side of the pond? Well folks already said in the thread that was ripped down that there coming to yourr side real soon to possibly buy dog's and do some hunting. So yes it does affect us all. I don't want to argue with you or anyone besides dan and khalvin  on here. And I'm gonna leave this thread alone and not respond to them. But I do have one question for you, why can dan post picks of people and put there telephone numbers up on the board and say the stuff he does but doesn't suffer any consequence? We all see that. Not stirring just an honest question welshie. And seeing someone posted evidence that there the law why are they still here? These are serious questions and not to cause any trouble but hold honest questions. And I'm leaving this thread alone  I said all I needed to. 

Just because you don't know who else got a few days off, doesn't mean you were the only one. I've told you no-one asked me to take the topics down. If you don't believe that, I can't help you. 

I have no idea who Dan is so don't throw out accusations of mods treating members differently to other members. I'd treat you all with the same contempt if all you could do is argue and ruin decent topics.