Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

10 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Nice nice looks like some of you are butt hurt. Where I’m from if you push me I’ll punch you in the mouth. I haven’t been rude or nothing to any of you. You made a jab so you got hit back.... I don’t travel the world because i have to that’s a stupid idea... I travel because I have the means to, I have friends over there, and I like going different places working the dogs. Want to get to the core of it?? the original work of the dogs was in rocks and meant to dispatch so even what you high and mighty guys are doing isn’t that.

I enjoy hunting over there I’ll  be your side of the pond end of this month. I said what I said because you came sideways don’t do that and I won’t make fun of your laws which I feel are really f****d up. But I can tell you this much that whole taking your fire arms thing won’t fly here in the states Americans won’t go for it 

**pic because this is a hunting and stories thread. Please stop ruining it*** let me be and I’ll let you be

DA54BE77-68EA-46C0-9D3B-6329D1FCB249.jpeg

Looks like the coon is on top beating up the dog in a hand made set?? leave the board you copper! The law isn't welcome here? and who you gonna punch in the mouth weighing a whole 90lbs?? yeah your gonna do a lot of damage to someone!! Here your going to spend time with fat man? we all know he's part of the drama problem and making sure these dogs gets sold over our way?‍♂️

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Nice nice looks like some of you are butt hurt. Where I’m from if you push me I’ll punch you in the mouth. I haven’t been rude or nothing to any of you. You made a jab so you got hit back.... I don’t travel the world because i have to that’s a stupid idea... I travel because I have the means to, I have friends over there, and I like going different places working the dogs. Want to get to the core of it?? the original work of the dogs was in rocks and meant to dispatch so even what you high and mighty guys are doing isn’t that.

I enjoy hunting over there I’ll  be your side of the pond end of this month. I said what I said because you came sideways don’t do that and I won’t make fun of your laws which I feel are really f****d up. But I can tell you this much that whole taking your fire arms thing won’t fly here in the states Americans won’t go for it 

**pic because this is a hunting and stories thread. Please stop ruining it*** let me be and I’ll let you be

Hang on a minute there mucker, you stated "HER" That dog has bigger bollocks than Buster gonad. 

Man, you're fishier than an otter's cnut! 

9 minutes ago, Rat face said:

1 of 1 it’s you who was trying to have a jab at us about the laws on hunting, Anyways no point going tit   For tat. Just go out and enjoy your dogs it’s a simple as that life’s  way to short. 

No sir look what the man said in what I quoted  he said all we hunt is big rats that’s a jab sir And the other men have been doing nothing but jabbing I finally said something back

but yes sure your are right and thank you for being willing to move one 
*again pic because that’s what this thread is for terriers hunting in America*** 

5924AC2B-4C6A-4D72-A40F-09C61239698F.jpeg

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Hang on a minute there mucker, you stated "HER" That dog has bigger bollocks than Buster gonad. 

Man, you're fishier than an otter's cnut! 

I didn’t post what you are talking about sir look again at the post this as a totally different dog. Stop looking for a fight with me please

5 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Screenshot_20200206-072455.png.5c2d633ea7a2baac4a3db2c5c996c483.png

I don’t have an issue with anything anyone has said about my dogs. My dogs are to make me happy no one else. I don’t care is a dog has a snippy muzzle if it works for me well... THAT BEING SAID THE DOG THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT WAS BRED BY THEIR OWN COUNTRY MAN A.C. SO THEY CAN CLOWN THE DOG ALL THEY WANT. Personally I love the dog and I’m very grateful to own him and I feel A.C. Deserves respect and peace but if they want they can keep clowning that older gentlemen hard work I personally think it’s messed up... #ifrequentalabama 

*** agian this is an American hunting thread anyone what’s to share some hunting dogs and stop talking crap feel free to do this is the place for it ******

949552A6-22FA-4034-AC35-E4E3CF1904BA.jpeg

7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Apologies there, that was in response to your best mate there Jambagaya. 

Aside... as said; I wouldn't trust your snitching arses as far as I could throw you ;)

Apology accepted 

Good thing we are not friends. Like I told them show me one bit of proof I’ve snitched and I’ll send you $5,000 I have cold very hard PROOF those men want to snitch. I wish someone would make that offer to me so I can make $5,000! Both ABC and nationwide houndsmen have admitted themselves from their own account and phone number they intend to snitch Which is stupid because this is all legal here there is nothing to snitch on... not to make a jab but if you weren’t so ignorant and same for your friends you may not be facing the laws you have. You see it’s people like me that are on your side that MAY be able to help but your nightlight isn’t bright enough to understand what’s around you.... best of luck with you and your dogs

*** I feel like I’m the only one posting American hunting photos... ***

F7FE3837-552C-48BD-8119-511A4381BAD7.jpeg

Edited by 1of1
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Some of us still work the rock piles have look on topic  on the rocks , some lads on here rescue dogs from piles an work em a lot of years 20190201_095443.jpg.ee10cea5259601e030307aa2f0c4edc3.jpg20200109_084343.jpg.c2194ccf01719e3a4473ec76e6bfd94d.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, tank34 said:

Some of us still work the rock piles have look on topic  on the rocks , some lads on here rescue dogs from piles an work em a lot of years 20190201_095443.jpg.ee10cea5259601e030307aa2f0c4edc3.jpg20200109_084343.jpg.c2194ccf01719e3a4473ec76e6bfd94d.jpg

Love it!!!!? I’ve never worked them on that side of the pond... thank you for sharing it’s good to see some pics of working sir hats off and respect to you and yours 

Just now, 1of1 said:

Good thing we are not friends. Like I told them show me one bit of proof I’ve snitched and I’ll send you $5,000 I have cold very hard PROOF those men want to snitch. I wish someone would make that offer to me so I can make $5,000! Both ABC and nationwide houndsmen have admitted themselves from their own account and phone number they intend to snitch Which is stupid because this is all legal here there is nothing to snitch on... not to make a jab but if you weren’t so ignorant and same for your friends you may not be facing the laws you have. You see it’s people like me that are on your side that MAY be able to help but your nightlight isn’t bright enough to understand what’s around you.... best of luck with you and your dogs

*** I feel like I’m the only one posting American hunting photos... ***

F7FE3837-552C-48BD-8119-511A4381BAD7.jpeg

Tell you a little bit about being labelled a grass and proof... over this side of the pond, a rumour starts it off, inconsistencies maintain it. Proof or no proof. Ain't none gonna trust you, with so many questions hanging over your head.

You've all admitted on here to posting people's shit, threats of grassing people to Animal rights, working with animal rights etc. Who the fuuck needs proof? You're all wrong'uns 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Tell you a little bit about being labelled a grass and proof... over this side of the pond, a rumour starts it off, inconsistencies maintain it. Proof or no proof. Ain't none gonna trust you, with so many questions hanging over your head.

You've all admitted on here to posting people's shit, threats of grassing people to Animal rights, working with animal rights etc. Who the fuuck needs proof? You're all wrong'uns 

I don’t care if you trust me you are not the quality of man I would fly half way around the world  to hunt with you’ve shown it in your posts...  You see that’s what making something illegal does. The quality of people in it drop. CERTIANLY THERE ARE MANY GOOD MEN STILL IN TERRIERS AS THE LAWS ARE NEW STILL. HATS OFF AND RESPECT TO THEM.

But that’s going to decline because you riftraft and low life low quality people will stay in it and risk your families. It happened here in the states with bulldogs. The good men left because too high of a risk now the lowlife and animal abusers are in the sport. Because of dumb laws. Bullshit laws hurt the animals more then anyone. If the laws didn’t exist you could take a injured dog to the vet to make sure they are taken care of but with the current laws the animal has to suffer. Which sucks. Like i said Im on your side and I know a lot about this area of things. Believe you me it’s your loss. 

***when you build homes for a living even if your a Christian and you dislike Muslims if you are hired to do the job by a Muslim you do it and keep your personal views to yourself (that’s what it means to be a professional) ***

like i said before you push I shove only thing I’ve shown of another mans here is a text in which the man says he intends to call HSUS on me for hunting I didn’t do that when the man made all his ridiculous claims I tried to show class when he maliciously wanted to keep the thread open to mislabel new then I shared it. 

im sorry you and your country men have been hurt the way you have I understand why you are careful and i respect it. But you don’t have to worry about me I have no interest in hunting with you now.

**** YET ANOTHER PIC OF MY DOGS WORKING WHICH IS TOTALLY LEGAL HERE AS I WAS ASKED BY LAND OWNER TO REMOVE THESE PEST *****

58F1C0C0-D6FA-42A0-9F1A-3467D670554E.jpeg

CB412B42-07E2-4ABF-90C7-1F0A873BF448.jpeg

Edited by 1of1
3 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

I don’t care if you trust me you are not the quality of man I would come hunt with you’ve shown it in your posts...  You see that’s what making something illegal does. The quality of people in it drop. CERTIANLY THERE ARE MANY GOOD MEN STILL IN TERRIERS AS THE LAWS ARE NEW STILL. HATS OFF AND RESPECT TO THEM.

But that’s going to decline because you riftraft and low life low quality people will stay in it and risk your families. It happened here in the states with bulldogs. The good men left because too high of a risk now the lowlife and animal abusers are in the sport. Because of dumb laws. Bullshit laws hurt the animals more then anyone. If the laws didn’t exist you could take a injured dog to the vet to make sure they are taken care of but with the current laws the animal has to suffer. Which sucks. Like i said Im on your side and I know a lot about this area of things. Believe you me it’s your loss. 

***when you build homes for a living even if your a Christian and you dislike Muslims if you are hired to do the job by a Muslim you do it and keep your personal views to yourself (that’s what it means to be a professional) ***

like i said before you push I shove only thing I’ve shown of another mans here is a text in which the man says he intends to call HSUS on me for hunting I didn’t do that when the man made all his ridiculous claims I tried to show class when he maliciously wanted to keep the thread open to mislabel new then I shared it. 

im sorry you and your country men have been hurt the way you have I understand why you are careful and i respect it. But you don’t have to worry about me I have no interest in hunting with you now.

**** YET ANOTHER PIC OF MY DOGS WORKING WHICH IS TOTALLY LEGAL HERE AS I WAS ASKED BY LAND OWNER TO REMOVE THESE PEST *****

58F1C0C0-D6FA-42A0-9F1A-3467D670554E.jpeg

CB412B42-07E2-4ABF-90C7-1F0A873BF448.jpeg

Quality of man ? quality ?

I ain't never grassed or posted a man's (or Woman's) details online ?

If I'm poor quality of a man, you're a chinese copy mate.

12 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Quality of man ? quality ?

I ain't never grassed or posted a man's (or Woman's) details online ?

If I'm poor quality of a man, you're a chinese copy mate.

Look we’re not going to see eye to eye as you don’t want to. What you are referring to wasn’t even shared by me just another mistake like you did with the dog post above. Which is fine post a pic or hunting story or move along stop messing up the thread***Some serious accusations were made I feel comfortable I showed they were bullshit, and there was Ill intentions from the other side.***

B34102B5-FC78-42F6-9F83-CB4880615CFB.jpeg

B0E8FA48-D87E-4E9A-9E2C-ED0E0545056C.jpeg

Edited by 1of1