Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

None of your dogs look to of seen any real  work imho..... They look like first season dogs, very snipeyheaded,no substance too them, they wouldn't last 1 testing dig over her with the way they are built... and you have  bred from them??? Someone has seriously pulled your pants down and dry bummed you pal?terriers like that would be put in a bucket over here?I'd knock the lot on the head and start again, from someone who actually knows how to breed a dog fit for work.... Stay away from the chancers, dog thieves and anyone who charges more than the cost of the jabs for a pup?

Money and dogs are a slippery slope, this is why you find yourself in your predicament imo?

I don’t want to post dogs that have seen more work look at what’s being said towards me. And not that’s not the reason the reason is because you are more worried about what my dogs look like the a man that send text like these images

2635A5C1-C141-42E4-ADD3-E1DF1455BB96.jpeg

Edited by 1of1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

And I'd like to point out that a man is learning but at least hes out with his dog.

We got ABC here admitting to threatening to call authorities on guys and you chose to pick on a new guy in terriers and pick the man apart who's actually hunting??

Wtf kind of logic is thar?

You go Mr GOP! be your girlfriend khalvins little cheerleader!! Lmao and never threatened to call the law either. You better learn how to read copper! 

12 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

I don’t want to post dogs that have seen more work look at what’s being said towards me. And not that’s not the reason the reason is because you are more worried about what my dogs look like the a man that send text like these images

Just giving my opinion, I'm not worried what you or anyone else on here does ?you yanks fail to grasp the actual bigger picture.... Paying out thousands, charging for pups, linings, picking and choosing who can/can't buy a pup is a slippery road, where all the skeletons will come out the closet..... Lies, stealing another man's hard work to get some recognition is seriously frowned upon over here.... And you boys can't see the trees through the forest, there's lads on here who have done more than all your countrymen put together ever could... They give you a heads up and your only worried about names to peddle your wares.... Your all driven by money?

All I have to say on the matter, enjoy your evening. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

And Ace in all three of his accounts and thousands of post has ever contributed a single working pic.. NEVER

But he stirs plenty shite!

No I had 2 accounts Dan and made it known right away. So I didn't hide it from anyone like you do ? and I did post picks before in the beginning.  But then the police came to the board and collect all texts and picks! Oh that's you Dan the ? this cop saves everything!! Not falling into this Dan. Not gonna get this thread ripped down to. I know you and khalvin would like that. Not gonna help you with that. 

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Just giving my opinion, I'm not worried what you or anyone else on here does ?you yanks fail to grasp the actual bigger picture.... Paying out thousands, charging for pups, linings, picking and choosing who can/can't buy a pup is a slippery road, where all the skeletons will come out the closet..... Lies, stealing another man's hard work to get some recognition is seriously frowned upon over here.... And you boys can't see the trees through the forest, there's lads on here who have done more than all your countrymen put together ever could... They give you a heads up and your only worried about names to peddle your wares.... Your all driven by money?

No dogs have been sold so your theory is a bit fabricated 

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Not all of us buddy. Never put papers on my dog's nor do I bred or sell them. And when I do I'm keeping them all except the ones  the breeder will get. And I didn't pay but 250$ for all my dog's! And I feed 8 of them. You won't find me selling anything buddy.