Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

11 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

“I’m not racist, but here’s some names”. I love it. 

You are free to hunt big rats?

All I can say is at least I am actually Irish. I think you have not just the breeding of your terriers mixed up. 

Damn, They don’t even let you guys hunt big rats over there??????

shoot we can hunt just about anything over here!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

7 hours ago, 1of1 said:

Don’t try getting funny about how we hunt in the U.K. fact is majority of the dogs you lot keep would be a cull over here. Let’s have it right look at what it is you lot call terrier work? I’m not gonna talk it on a open forum  that is full of informers,but let’s be honest you’re way off the mark!

Edited by Rat face
  • Like 5
8 hours ago, 1of1 said:

The state of terrier work is so bad you travelled half way around the world to buy the shit someone could manage without  !

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, dillydog said:

The state of terrier work is so bad you travelled half way around the world to buy the shit someone could manage without  !

They can hunt anything they want but there hunting is more policed than ares , f**k me if you run over a squirrel in America out squirrel season you getting bummed by game warden ??

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, 1of1 said:

Yea we hunt big rats ,,but over here we don’t call them big rats when we hunt them , we call them grasses, we hunt them you befriend them sell them a dog and stick a fake ped on it and try make a name for your selfs , by peddling shit you grassing cotton picker , your about as Irish as Obama 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Rat face said:

Don’t try getting funny about how we hunt in the U.K. fact is majority of the dogs you lot keep would be a cull over here. Let’s have it right look at what it is you lot call terrier work? I’m not gonna talk it on a open forum  that is full of informers,but let’s be honest you’re way off the mark!

Hahah that what they call terrier work over there is the equivalent to what the young lads do over here kicking few bins over killing rats lol , beauty of it is they had come over to Ireland to by a load culls to hunt there big rats ??

• Like 2

Nice nice looks like some of you are butt hurt. Where I’m from if you push me I’ll punch you in the mouth. I haven’t been rude or nothing to any of you. You made a jab so you got hit back.... I don’t travel the world because i have to that’s a stupid idea... I travel because I have the means to, I have friends over there, and I like going different places working the dogs. Want to get to the core of it?? the original work of the dogs was in rocks and meant to dispatch so even what you high and mighty guys are doing isn’t that.

I enjoy hunting over there I’ll  be your side of the pond end of this month. I said what I said because you came sideways don’t do that and I won’t make fun of your laws which I feel are really f****d up. But I can tell you this much that whole taking your fire arms thing won’t fly here in the states Americans won’t go for it 

**pic because this is a hunting and stories thread. Please stop ruining it*** let me be and I’ll let you be

DA54BE77-68EA-46C0-9D3B-6329D1FCB249.jpeg

Edited by 1of1