Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

I jumped out of bed at 3am to get ready to go explore a swamp I'm only allowed to hunt in Sept.Because of this there is a bunch of yearling coons there.Perfect for a pup to start the season.I released

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Screenshot_20200202-071518.png.9d12cf28b685fd9c901675a39e49b0ef.png

Mr robbusher I have thought all night about your question and I would to change my answer the scariest thing that I  encounter is hunting this swamp.Im only allowed to coon hunt it in September.I kill more poison cottonmouth snakes here than anywhere.There is roughly 100 alligators scattered across 10000 acres.They are generally shy.And if I shot one the government would shoot me.So in this swamp I use my smallest terrier who is easy to tote and swinging a shovel with my right.Is there anyway to build a terrier backpack it would really help if y'all have any suggestions Thanks

No need to thank me mate lol

164205991_Screenshot_20200202-230240_SamsungInternet.jpg.cc8332fb2d878abc05ab106e85b748a3.jpg

2 hours ago, Wideboy said:

7 hours digging several holes, I’d say the moon has less holes on it ffs 

Its. Called working creek banks but you boys wouldnt know about that cuz your dogs stay on leads..lol

Two different worlds in fairness

Edited by Jambalaya
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

Its. Called working creek banks but you boys wouldnt know about that cuz your dogs stay on leads..lol

You know nowt, not all dogs are kept on leads an many are let off to find there own dig you absolute walloper🤣 now fcuk off, Cos you knowt of over here an even your own country men think your a wrong un

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

It's called ye ain't got a clue what your doing and those malnourished terrier things can't be of any benefit to any style of hunting. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, 1of1 said:

* dig was in season on private property to a nuisance animal****

7 hour dig 

D87C9724-E294-441C-BD90-76C0A5264353.jpeg

E3BAFB9E-8E3B-4A60-9C4F-C34EEBDC8E89.jpeg

What does this prove?  Even the cops are allowed to engage in illegal activities if the outcome is an arrests 🤷‍♂️trying pretty hard aremt you? Don't worry the recuse groups you claim to work for I'm sure won't like your website😁 I'm gonna enter your pocket book.😁 You pos cop!!  Funny how you claim your not the law but you do work for rescues that don't tolerate breeders and seller of dog's! And you have a website saying your a breeder and dog seller 2 things they don't like😱 if that isn't fishy enough, that's says cop right there! So I'm gonna email those rescues and find out why this is🤔 he's the law folks hiding behind the rescue!