Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

59 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Tell you a little bit about being labelled a grass and proof... over this side of the pond, a rumour starts it off, inconsistencies maintain it. Proof or no proof. Ain't none gonna trust you, with so many questions hanging over your head.

You've all admitted on here to posting people's shit, threats of grassing people to Animal rights, working with animal rights etc. Who the fuuck needs proof? You're all wrong'uns 

You say you can help them with there hunting laws?‍♂️ how is this? Especially knowing you work for humane Society and ASPCA? So how can you an American help them? You try really hard to prove to them your not a cop but the evidence points that you are. You do work for organization that don't like breeders who sell dog's, and they def not fond of people who with dog's that get hurt. Any one of those organizations when they see your website( that isn't for selling dog's but to educate ??) would not deal with you! So if your not the law how do you hide this from your so called supporter's? Because I ran rescue that brought in street dog's and I know how they are. And the person I worked for had nothing to do with humane Society nor the ASPCA. So explain to everyone how your on a few different boards and have this website with picks showing dog's that have done the business ( and there not your dog's by the way) but the humane society and ASPCA still do business with you? Because they would not! Yes guys hunting is legal here if you have your permit to hunt. But humane society and ASPCA does not condone this type of hunting! There against any hurt to animal's including the dog's. And if they saw his site with the way the dog's look they would be on him fast!!!! Even though the ones that look like they had some  good work  are not even his! Did you even ask permission to use those picks? He works for these organizations and gets away with it. Why? 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received a call from a farmer who's got trouble with beaver flooding his cotton field.He asked me to take a look.Its a small swamp but I took a few pictures.Theres a terrier in this first picture.

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

You say you can help them with there hunting laws?‍♂️ how is this? Especially knowing you work for humane Society and ASPCA? So how can you an American help them? You try really hard to prove to them your not a cop but the evidence points that you are. You do work for organization that don't like breeders who sell dog's, and they def not fond of people who with dog's that get hurt. Any one of those organizations when they see your website( that isn't for selling dog's but to educate ??) would not deal with you! So if your not the law how do you hide this from your so called supporter's? Because I ran rescue that brought in street dog's and I know how they are. And the person I worked for had nothing to do with humane Society nor the ASPCA. So explain to everyone how your on a few different boards and have this website with picks showing dog's that have done the business ( and there not your dog's by the way) but the humane society and ASPCA still do business with you? Because they would not! Yes guys hunting is legal here if you have your permit to hunt. But humane society and ASPCA does not condone this type of hunting! There against any hurt to animal's including the dog's. And if they saw his site with the way the dog's look they would be on him fast!!!! Even though the ones that look like they had some  good work  are not even his! Did you even ask permission to use those picks? He works for these organizations and gets away with it. Why? 

Here goes ABC to ruin another thread?‍♂️ I didn’t say I could help them with anything I said people like me could help them.

***The humane society doesn’t do business with me. ****

You have no clue what you are talking about just talking out of you ass. Nice reach though

.... and if your going to talk let them know how you said you want to inform the humane society about that site which is not owned by me and the hunting that is done. If you going to speak at least speak the truth.

****please pics with your post guys***

2D572941-3155-4CB8-AD0B-8B89E064D517.jpeg

4 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Here goes ABC to ruin another thread?‍♂️ I didn’t say I could help them with anything I said people like me could help them.

***The humane society doesn’t do business with me. ****

You have no clue what you are talking about just talking out of you ass. Nice reach though

.... and if your going to talk let them know how you said you want to inform the humane society about that site which is not owned by me and the hunting that is done. If you going to speak at least speak the truth.

****please pics with your post guys***

2D572941-3155-4CB8-AD0B-8B89E064D517.jpeg

You do work for human society and ASPCA. It was posted on here for all us to see. So how can you sit here and lie about it? We all seen it? and I told you I'm contacting these groups to find out why you do things they arrest folks for but yet you work for them and get away with it. It's because your a ?and your picks sorry but looked staged. Why not post picks of your dog's face to face in a set working it? You don't. You show your dog's ass sticking out of a set not in it face to face working it. Even the one picks you posted today looks like you dug a hole threw your dog in it and then threw the coon on top of it. And if your dog really did locate and you did dig to it how did the coon get on top of your dog? And funny for a guy who claims to have a million dollar a year dog training  facility and a medical facilities you sure have a lot of time on your hands to do what you want. I would think you wouldn't. Especially being head dog trainer

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

You do work for human society and ASPCA. It was posted on here for all us to see. So how can you sit here and lie about it? We all seen it? and I told you I'm contacting these groups to find out why you do things they arrest folks for but yet you work for them and get away with it. It's because your a ?and your picks sorry but looked staged. Why not post picks of your dog's face to face in a set working it? You don't. You show your dog's ass sticking out of a set not in it face to face working it. Even the one picks you posted today looks like you dug a hole threw your dog in it and then threw the coon on top of it. And if your dog really did locate and you did dig to it how did the coon get on top of your dog? And funny for a guy who claims to have a million dollar a year dog training  facility and a medical facilities you sure have a lot of time on your hands to do what you want. I would think you wouldn't. Especially being head dog trainer

No i do not Work for any organization I own my own companies and work for myself. I don’t have a boss. And that is not what was posted by any means. Feel free to ask them when you contact them to snitch they will let you know if I work for them. And be sure to come back and share the honest truth.  As you said you were in the post a couple pages ago in this thread.

All hunts I’ve done are legal please do not try to make them seem illegal but marking the claims you made above. That is another dangerous claim. 

AGAIN PLEASE POST PICS OF DOGS WORKING WOTH YOUR COMMENTS DONT RUIN ANOTHER THREAD

E28358EC-F57B-4C46-BF94-07CF8AEAC676.jpeg

8851D343-C05D-4F5D-8782-6354E2A1B940.jpeg

Edited by 1of1

Never once did I say hunting was illegal here. In fact I said the opposite. And the picks that were shown by the huntsman on here says different doesn't it? And why post a pick of a set with a leash hanging out it? And you keep posting the same picks also, Lol, sorry had to post one last time. 

5 hours ago, 1of1 said:

No i do not Work for any organization I own my own companies and work for myself. I don’t have a boss. And that is not what was posted by any means. Feel free to ask them when you contact them to snitch they will let you know if I work for them. And be sure to come back and share the honest truth.  As you said you were in the post a couple pages ago in this thread.

All hunts I’ve done are legal please do not try to make them seem illegal but marking the claims you made above. That is another dangerous claim. 

AGAIN PLEASE POST PICS OF DOGS WORKING WOTH YOUR COMMENTS DONT RUIN ANOTHER THREAD

E28358EC-F57B-4C46-BF94-07CF8AEAC676.jpeg

8851D343-C05D-4F5D-8782-6354E2A1B940.jpeg

Edited by peterhunter86
  • Haha 7