Jump to content

Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will post some pictures good enough for public viewfrom this season.I will not reply to fighting or crying.The third picture down was in a rangy place.I located the bitch 200 yards from entrance wit

Barn Hunting with a group of friends in Iowa February 2001. Racoons are widely regarded as pests and do a considerable amount of damage. They damage farmer's crops and get into barns where t

I jumped out of bed at 3am to get ready to go explore a swamp I'm only allowed to hunt in Sept.Because of this there is a bunch of yearling coons there.Perfect for a pup to start the season.I released

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

What does this prove?  Even the cops are allowed to engage in illegal activities if the outcome is an arrests 🤷‍♂️trying pretty hard aremt you? Don't worry the recuse groups you claim to work for I'm sure won't like your website😁 I'm gonna enter your pocket book.😁 You pos cop!!  Funny how you claim your not the law but you do work for rescues that don't tolerate breeders and seller of dog's! And you have a website saying your a breeder and dog seller 2 things they don't like😱 if that isn't fishy enough, that's says cop right there! So I'm gonna email those rescues and find out why this is🤔 he's the law folks hiding behind the rescue! 

Yes ABC.. we have your threats of turning guys in you sent today..

 

And to think youd send this to guys then have the audacity to call them rats..wow!

Screenshot_20200205-105245_Messages.jpg

Edited by Jambalaya
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
5 hours ago, 1of1 said:

* dig was in season on private property to a nuisance animal****
 

7 hour dig 

D87C9724-E294-441C-BD90-76C0A5264353.jpeg

E3BAFB9E-8E3B-4A60-9C4F-C34EEBDC8E89.jpeg

Just saying what i see:whistling:.Black boy left is holding on to white boy's hand who's trousers are half way down, so black boy right can enter his hole..:shok:

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
24 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

What does this prove?  Even the cops are allowed to engage in illegal activities if the outcome is an arrests 🤷‍♂️trying pretty hard aremt you? Don't worry the recuse groups you claim to work for I'm sure won't like your website😁 I'm gonna enter your pocket book.😁 You pos cop!!  Funny how you claim your not the law but you do work for rescues that don't tolerate breeders and seller of dog's! And you have a website saying your a breeder and dog seller 2 things they don't like😱 if that isn't fishy enough, that's says cop right there! So I'm gonna email those rescues and find out why this is🤔 he's the law folks hiding behind the rescue! 

And you sound pretty anti with this post.. so you are contacting the animal police on guys now? Wow..

 

I told you guys ABC would tell on a man.. this proves it!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Jambalaya said:

Its. Called working creek banks but you boys wouldnt know about that cuz your dogs stay on leads..lol

 

Two different worlds in fairness

No no, it’s called a big rat pushing those needle face terriers around an earth, can’t hold them in one spot when the pressure is on. That’s the facts, sure they are from poor blood, if they were any good money couldn’t buy them. Go on tell me I’m absolutely wrong. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
18 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

Yes ABC.. we have your threats of turning guys in you sent today..

 

And to think youd send this to guys then have the audacity to call them rats..wow!

Screenshot_20200205-105245_Messages.jpg

Yes that's from me, Dan the narc. Never said no i was calling the law Danny Boy. If you can actually read it say I'm calling the rescue groups he claims to work for. Because I believe you and him are cop's! Because no rescues groups would deal with a puppy peddler like himself! This way we will see if he's a cop! Has nothing to do with calling the police Danny Boy! And besides hunting is legal over here fool! Lmao unless your to cheap to buy the permit🤣🤣  so how does this make me a narc because I'm gonna find out if he's the law? Go lick his starfish some more Daniella🤣🤣 and if I'm the law then explain how I have 2 arrest for beating 2 cop's 🤷‍♂️ to of your other sister's! Explain that turd

Link to post
14 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

No no, it’s called a big rat pushing those needle face terriers around an earth, can’t hold them in one spot when the pressure is on. That’s the facts, sure they are from poor blood, if they were any good money couldn’t buy them. Go on tell me I’m absolutely wrong. 

No your absolutely right. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Yes that's from me, Dan the narc. Never said no i was calling the law Danny Boy. If you can actually read it say I'm calling the rescue groups he claims to work for. Because I believe you and him are cop's! Because no rescues groups would deal with a puppy peddler like himself! This way we will see if he's a cop! Has nothing to do with calling the police Danny Boy! And besides hunting is legal over here fool! Lmao unless your to cheap to buy the permit🤣🤣  so how does this make me a narc because I'm gonna find out if he's the law? Go lick his starfish some more Daniella🤣🤣 and if I'm the law then explain how I have 2 arrest for beating 2 cop's 🤷‍♂️ to of your other sister's! Explain that turd

No you said you was calling animal police.. that's just as bad.. I have nothing else to say to you because your own words says it all.. take care Ed.

Snitches_Get_Stitches_LboV_1024x1024.jpg

Link to post
4 hours ago, Wideboy said:

7 hours digging several holes, I’d say the moon has less holes on it ffs 

Never did I say i was the best digger by any means. However in this dig what you are looking at is a huge main root that we had to dig around to get to the dog. It was impossible to dig directly down to the dog. The main tree route was as big around as a medium size car. You would have to be there to understand. I’m giving you honest hunting pics you don’t have to be a dick 

Edited by 1of1
Link to post
9 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Yes that's from me, Dan the narc. Never said no i was calling the law Danny Boy. If you can actually read it say I'm calling the rescue groups he claims to work for. Because I believe you and him are cop's! Because no rescues groups would deal with a puppy peddler like himself! This way we will see if he's a cop! Has nothing to do with calling the police Danny Boy! And besides hunting is legal over here fool! Lmao unless your to cheap to buy the permit🤣🤣  so how does this make me a narc because I'm gonna find out if he's the law? Go lick his starfish some more Daniella🤣🤣 and if I'm the law then explain how I have 2 arrest for beating 2 cop's 🤷‍♂️ to of your other sister's! Explain that turd

Why would you want to call anti-hunting groups on a man? I am going to be cordial and not share the other text that you sent me.

Edited by 1of1
Link to post
4 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

Never did I say i was the best digger by any means. However in this dig what you are looking at is a huge main root that we had to dig around to get to the dog. It was impossible to dig directly down to the dog. The main tree route was as big around as a medium size car. You would have to be there to understand. I’m giving you honest hunting pics you don’t have to be a dick 

Jaysus......sorry if I hit a nerve! 

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...