Sign in to follow this  
socks

London Bridge shooting

33 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Max is a total arsehole came on the thread looking for a bite then arguing with everybody.

Don't know why anyone at all even replies to him,after hiding behind that kids charity he should mean less than nothing to everyone.Utter spineless prick and nothing more...

31 minutes ago, fireman said:

Don't know why anyone at all even replies to him,after hiding behind that kids charity he should mean less than nothing to everyone.Utter spineless prick and nothing more...

I totally agree, getting a bit tiresome now.I suggest that £5 is paid to charity by whoever replies to the idiot, and that's every reply. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Why because Youv been to a few countries and seen the worst of them.

Do I think All The Welsh are brain dead steroid fuel'ed false tanned wankers because a few of them are ?????

Do I fook .

No max because I’ve spent a fair bit of time in theses countries in both rural and city with rich and poor so I’ve got a broad spectrum view .... you may notice I don’t say anything on the threads you comment on about Thai land ... do you know why ? Because I have never been there so know fukc all about the place or it’s people ......

• Like 1

That's a ideology your referencing not Colour .

There you go again with colour ... your fukcing obsessed with colour. I never mentioned colour I was referring to your absurd comment that these people have better standards and morals than us .......

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, socks said:

There you go again with colour ... your fukcing obsessed with colour. I never mentioned colour I was referring to your absurd comment that these people have better standards and morals than us .......

Best off sort our own lot out then get rid of all those not here legally and or those breaking the law in anyway shape or form.

As I said earlier Blame the Government .

7 minutes ago, socks said:

No max because I’ve spent a fair bit of time in theses countries in both rural and city with rich and poor so I’ve got a broad spectrum view .... you may notice I don’t say anything on the threads you comment on about Thai land ... do you know why ? Because I have never been there so know fukc all about the place or it’s people ......

That don't make you an authority on every person in every country Youv ever been too just as it's likewise with me.

Now, those lads who tackled him on the bridge are good........but are they “Mad” Jack Churchill with a claymore and a long bow good ? 

2 hours ago, socks said:

I never mentioned colour max I asked you have you been To these countries and witnessed the morals standards etc you talk about ......

I think you hit the nail on the head socks. The upbringing your given is the deciding factor not the colour of your skin ,Environment, religion, parenting, education etc moulds the person. Plenty of adopted kids brought up outside these areas are the same minded as adoptive parents or many generations born into your culture. Take Chris Eubank Snr for example . He smokes a pipe, talks with a posh accent from finishing school, wears tweed and is a bit of a knob like all ye brits 😂 but he doesn't go about London Bridge using his skills cutting people up. Take that Irish girl that joined Isis that's in our current news with our gay prime minister saying her child is Irish citizen and come on home. That sickens me and she's white and Irish. I've no problem with her beliefs and fcuk off over there and fight if you hold a grudge against whichever establishment but fcuk me you can come running back crying if your on the losing side and want to change teams. I've no doubt in my mind America and its bitchs removed a lot of dictators to improve the livelihoods of its people and made them worse  to swell western wealth but most fighting units fight for each other rather than a flag. Alls I see is some super fit kid that can fight getting shot in the head by an old educated dude that has lost his reflexes but both get fcuked over wondering which side their on after freezing on a lonely hill for your chance depending on who paid the bill when the decision makers sat overlooking the bridge. 

• Like 4

Do I think All The Welsh are brain dead steroid fuel'ed false tanned wankers because a few of them are ?????

Do I fook .

Wrong again

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

That don't make you an authority on every person in every country Youv ever been too just as it's likewise with me.

So by your reckoning you have to meet every person in a country to decide what that country is like as a whole ??? Your a fukcing loon max. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1