London Bridge shooting

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Move back, he has a monkey cock !” Lol Lol 

Someone ( i don't feel like i knew him enough on here to start one myself) should start a new topic for Jiggy rather than just add a few RIP's on the end of a thread about a scum bag killing innocents

The Irish were some of the biggest emmigrators, around the world, BUT they worked they’re asses off to get a better life, they didn’t come on dingys scrounging and demanding everything for free whilst

Posted Images

9 hours ago, WILF said:

When I was still living in England, I’d got a bit older and went through a spell of trying to be philosophical about it which was a million miles from my views as a young man.

I allowed my self to believe that if you kept the ones who benefitted the gaff it would be a decent compromise and all that old bollocks.

Id moved away from south London years before, didn’t have to live amongst it and the area was still not bad.

Then, the policy changed and they started moving them down to my little area and the gaff just went down the khazi lively......I started to remember.

Then even more than that, I moved away to a place that don’t have any (one or two but not more than you would see urban foxes)......a place where white Europeans still live amongst other white Europeans in communities untouched by “multiculturalism” and its associated nonsense and degradation.

People treat each other properly, there is hardly any crime, the difference is literally day and night.

You realise that these people bring nothing to the party other than lowering the tone for everybody and everything.

When you have lived in a wog free society, then you can have an opinion about how great it is to have them around.

How long do you think the wog  free society is going to last over here wilf. Especially in the rual west.

Atb j 

3 minutes ago, jetro said:

How long do you think the wog  free society is going to last over here wilf. Especially in the rual west.

Atb j 

Not long enough mate because people are kind and they don’t realise what it brings with it.

Theres a general feeing here that if you are friendly enough and try and fetch them to the Gaelic enough times that they will just seamlessly fit in......they don’t understand than when enough arrive they will just revert to type.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Not long enough mate because people are kind and they don’t realise what it brings with it.

Theres a general feeing here that if you are friendly enough and try and fetch them to the Gaelic enough times that they will just seamlessly fit in......they don’t understand than when enough arrive they will just revert to type.

I really hope your wrong wilf. I and many others like yourself would hate to see our little piece of our country ruined for ever.

Atb j 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Happened up here with the planters wilf only it was prods not wogs. 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Wait to len sees it. Lol. 

Hey you lol us planters revolutionised the north and brought it into the front line in world class trades in manufacturing, industrial and building trades among the sciences and education systems including unis, never heard of Dublin leading the world in anything other than making Guiness the only thing the shinners are trying to invent is a time machine and are calling it a united ireland where if it happens then we move straight back 50 yrs in time. Now yas get brownie points for the salmon fishing lol

6 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Hey you lol us planters revolutionised the north and brought it into the front line in world class trades in manufacturing, industrial and building trades among the sciences and education systems including unis, never heard of Dublin leading the world in anything other than making Guiness the only thing the shinners are trying to invent is a time machine and are calling it a united ireland where if it happens then we move straight back 50 yrs in time. Now yas get brownie points for the salmon fishing lol

Making Guinness?? Arthur Guinness was a good old prod ?

54 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Like I say You ' Wilf or any other on here are doing nothing proactive by spouting shite on here against anyone not whiter than white .

Blame the Governmeht for allowing unchecked and unvetted immigration and a Policy of giving immigrants anything and everything as soon as they step foot here.

Immigration ain't the problem' letting terrorists and criminals in masquerading as persecuted immigrants is a problem .

Would any of you refuse life saving surgery from a Surgeon born on foreign soil .?

I thought not ?

You can't and won't get it all ways .

And your Never going to stop Immigration and I will never judge a human being on the colour of their skin .

And basically I couldn't  give a Flying what a few wannabes white supremacist types think on a hunting forum just as I couldn't give a fook about extremists from other countries and cultures.

anyone who can turn a blind eye and think it's ok for kids to be a target just because of where they are born' their colour ect need their heads looking at.

They all Scum in my eyes and it's them who want a bullet.

Governments Policy's need to change .

Benefit laws tightend up

All immigrants fully checked and vetted.

No benefits what so ever till you have paid in for X amount of time ect 

Its only Government that can change things because THL certainly won't .

Where have I posted white supremacy shit ??? Stop fukcing making things up because I’ve proved you wrong. You were talking shit about about morals and standards And I’ve called you out on it ... now be a man and admit you were wrong or quietly go away and lick your wounds. Don’t start spreading false shit about me that I haven’t said. 

• Like 2

Posting like an east ender ??? You have got some serious attention problems max ... I know and you know and the whole world knows your talking shit about about morals and standards but you just can’t be man enough to admit it .... never mind ... anyway I’m off I’ve got an 11 hour drive to Scotland to get done ......

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So I don't believe any kid in this world has more rights than another .

I don't believe in persecuting someone because of their colour .

But I'm morally inept 

ha ha ha

Ok 

Your morally inept because you went trawling Thailand for a wife and took advantage of her and her family being skint......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1