London Bridge shooting

7 minutes ago, socks said:

Posting like an east ender ??? You have got some serious attention problems max ... I know and you know and the whole world knows your talking shit about about morals and standards but you just can’t be man enough to admit it .... never mind ... anyway I’m off I’ve got an 11 hour drive to Scotland to get done ......

Give it a go - it looks easy enough :yes: :laugh:

20191201_110057.jpg

• Haha 3

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Move back, he has a monkey cock !” Lol Lol 

Someone ( i don't feel like i knew him enough on here to start one myself) should start a new topic for Jiggy rather than just add a few RIP's on the end of a thread about a scum bag killing innocents

The Irish were some of the biggest emmigrators, around the world, BUT they worked they’re asses off to get a better life, they didn’t come on dingys scrounging and demanding everything for free whilst

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He's always fancied himself to be something ?

I remember him years ago posing on a little rev and go full of roids all pumped up with shit tatts showing lol ?

He must of thought he was sitting on a Harley ffs

Then the leather chaps and conditioning a thouroughbred to run a marathon took the biscuit ?

I might have a brass cock here that should compliment them Chaps ffs ??

Without trying to sound like an arse licker....socks is a normal everyday member on here max.....helps people out regular, attends the comp and has something to do with the cooking and buying the meat side of it I believe to chip in to the cause and keep it all ticking over......likes his dogs, posts some interesting stuff and bar the odd bite lol he doesn’t tend to cause any hassle on here.

you on the other hand are just becoming more and more annoying by the day....every time I sign on there’s a thread at the top of the general with you arguing on it no matter what the topic is about or who the person is!

the worst part is tho I don’t actually think your a bad person....just like some people can be a prick when they are drunk you are a prick when you are online because, like being drunk, you lose your inhibitions or morals because there will always be that old pathetic excuse of “I didn’t mean it, it wasn’t me I was drunk/online”

ive looked into other addictions far worse than my own with drink max (there’s a cheap dig set up for you ?) and it’s clear to see you have a physical and a huge f***ing mental problem with your online use. It’s clear as day to see. It’s the first thing you think of in the morning and the last thing you think of at night while your life slips away from you and one day (probably when your wife and child go back to Thailand) you will realise that you could of spent your time a lot better and people only tend to think your a childish immature little prick if you act like a childish immature little prick......change your ways and you can change the world or least make your own better. GET A GRIP.

8985D385-CAA7-4D17-AB31-8476387BD872.jpeg.680e617de8a34bd01381f5f3e41384e9.jpeg

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He's always fancied himself to be something ?

I remember him years ago posing on a little rev and go full of roids all pumped up with shit tatts showing lol ?

He must of thought he was sitting on a Harley ffs

Then the leather chaps and conditioning a thouroughbred to run a marathon took the biscuit ?

I might have a brass cock here that should compliment them Chaps ffs ??

I didn't put it up for that mate  - it was the Eastenders comment that reminded me of that list on some Danny Dyer post somewhere. 

....... it just struck me as funny is all :thumbs:

17 hours ago, jetro said:

How long do you think the wog  free society is going to last over here wilf. Especially in the rual west.

Atb j 

It hasen't been wog free for years. Phil lynott was more than a tad 'fuzzy' ?

24 minutes ago, shaaark said:

It hasen't been wog free for years. Phil lynott was more than a tad 'fuzzy' ?

I think the point is mate that ireland dont  have a Bradford or a Birmingham or a Brixton, Tottenham, Stoke Newington, Peckham, Southall, Elephant & Castle.

Nothing In ireland remotely comes close.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I think the point is mate that ireland dont  have a Bradford or a Birmingham or a Brixton, Tottenham, Stoke Newington, Peckham, Southall, Elephant & Castle.

Wilf, you left out cardiff. You're slacking lol.

Yeah I get the point. I live just less than 10 miles from cardiff, and that's close enough

• Like 2
8 hours ago, WILF said:

yet!  But it will happen Wilf, maybe not tomorrow next week or next year, but it will happen 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, delswal said:

yet!  But it will happen Wilf, maybe not tomorrow next week or next year, but it will happen 

I’m not so sure mate, folks are funny over here.

They don’t say much but they are willing to do plenty.

Plus, there just isn’t the same attraction for them here although they are here in small numbers......best guess is it will come down to what the EU tell Ireland to do, they will do whatever they get told to do.

Wether the people put up with it is an entirely different matter mate......I suspect they won’t.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, delswal said:

Ireland hasn’t got anything to offer the tribes the way that Britain has. We will certainly get some of the overspill but Ireland will never be like England. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I’m not so sure mate, folks are funny over here.

They don’t say much but they are willing to do plenty.

Plus, there just isn’t the same attraction for them here although they are here in small numbers......best guess is it will come down to what the EU tell Ireland to do, they will do whatever they get told to do.

Wether the people put up with it is an entirely different matter mate......I suspect they won’t.

We must of been typing at the same time. ??

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

We must of been typing at the same time. ??

Already been a couple of proposed “resettlement” centres burnt to the ground.....I don’t think they will be the last.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Ireland hasn’t got anything to offer the tribes the way that Britain has. We will certainly get some of the overspill but Ireland will never be like England. 

Ireland has nothing to offer ???? free housing and benefits is all they need and they will come........and after what they have been through nothing you can throw at em could be any worse than what some have had............bonus is they get a house and money for nothing ..........they will come.........Wilf did lol    

• Haha 4