London Bridge shooting

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Move back, he has a monkey cock !” Lol Lol 

Someone ( i don't feel like i knew him enough on here to start one myself) should start a new topic for Jiggy rather than just add a few RIP's on the end of a thread about a scum bag killing innocents

The Irish were some of the biggest emmigrators, around the world, BUT they worked they’re asses off to get a better life, they didn’t come on dingys scrounging and demanding everything for free whilst

Posted Images

Just look at the c**t and his mates ffs......I honestly can’t think of one reason we have a few million people like this on our little island and it’s just all getting f***ing stupid now......

3F46CB30-E63C-40EC-A086-7E70A6F08265.png.b723bf8c6755e29d370d1d987b30671f.png

This is real life in england, it’s ok saying you can move to the countryside to get away from it but the facts are they just multiply by the day and simply just don’t like us as much as we don’t like them and it was never EVER going to work putting them amongst us. 

It’s bad enough already and it’s only going to get a lot worse. It’s irreversible now, there part of the culture and high up in government......I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again......the English have been f****d over just as much as the Indians or the Irish by the British empire and government but still people vote them in to power and chuck 20% of there wages at them. Your shift tomorrow will cover it nicely......just imagine what it will be like after another 15 - 20 years of all this carry on......it’s a scary thought and something I know I’ll not be around to see to much of one way or the other

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

The one an only reason they here is to vote for labour ?

And that’s the ultimate sad truth mate :( pisses me off seeing the place like this......just all a load of absolute bollocks that’s never ending and nothing good can ever possibly come out of it

Everything is reversible, the Germans proved that ! Lol 

You just have to elect people who will reverse it.

Orban isn’t taking any of this shit in Hungary.......so why is one of the biggest economy’s in the world doing it? 

It can only be because the people you elect want to take it.

• Like 3

I don’t elect anyone anymore mate, I ain’t chucking my name in the hat for all this shite anymore so won’t vote again unless one party promises some ethnic cleansing lol

That will never ever happen tho imo, least not in my lifetime I’m sure

1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

I don’t elect anyone anymore mate, I ain’t chucking my name in the hat for all this shite anymore so won’t vote again unless one party promises some ethnic cleansing lol

That will never ever happen tho imo, least not in my lifetime I’m sure

It will never happen because there are too many apologists for it, they can sit and watch David Attenborough till the cows come home and say “oh my god, endangered dolphins” or some obscure South American tribe but when it comes to their own blood and culture, they don’t even think about it......couldn’t give a shit.

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Anyway who was woken up by the raf fighter jets Sonic boom last night ?? shook my f***ing house!!

In a topic about a lunatic stabbing people on London bridge can I nominate this for the most random post? ??

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

I’ll also add that the Catholic and Protestant churches have a lot to answer for in that whole disaster........look up about “taking the soup” 

The very idea that you made people choose between their faith and starvation, and if they chose to eat they are then ostracised by the very religion they have rejected and people had to make them outcasts or they would have been ostracised too.

The people of Ireland have suffered some amount of abuse over the years from governments and the various types of church.....it’s f***ing unbelievable when you start delving into it. 

You should read the book called soupers and jumpers. 

There was  protestant church here, where they would feed the starving if the converted. Once some people ate their fill, they would convert back.

A very deep and touchy subject still to this day among the locals.

Atb j 

• Like 1

Did you know, the EU courts told the british gov they could no longer use the ipc. 

Instead the terrorist went to court of appeal, an the three f***ing idiots of judges changed his sentence to an indefinite sentence, which means he walked free after half his sentence without even a parole board. 

Go figure

20 minutes ago, Francie said:

Did you know, the EU courts told the british gov they could no longer use the ipc. 

Instead the terrorist went to court of appeal, an the three f***ing idiots of judges changed his sentence to an indefinite sentence, which means he walked free after half his sentence without even a parole board. 

Go figure

That was labours law the conservatives abolished it when they come into power in 2012 I think?