Mass shooting but new zealand this time

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What could happen due to our governments imcompetence is innocent red white and Blue peaceful law abiding Brits that love everything we believe our country should be getting caught up in the shitstorm that's bound too happen one day because they are a slightly darker shade than white.

Thats the sad part and government would just abandon the country as America did in Vietnam after being the cause of it all .

If it does go to a civil type of war over here the mps should be hanged 1st

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah but the folks shot are probably innocent people ,thats like a guy in your neighbourhood is a killer ,and some dude shoots up your family and neighbours because of him ....by all means shoot the t

World trade centre: 3000 Paris: 140 Manchester: 29 and 900 injured or hospitalised London bridge, Westminster, Charlie Hebdo, Finsbury Square, London Underground, Brussels, Berlin, Barc

If you did it right you wouldn't have to deport anyone. Seriously, look at the reasons why they bypass a dozen countries and wait for passage on the French side of the channel. It's pretty simple

Posted Images

Just to add, I don’t really give a f**k these days because I’ve realised nobody else gives a f**k so why should I but I remember taking a right slagging on here a few year back.

I told a story about a bunch of lads out for lunch and vocally telling the head waiter of a restaurant that they refused to have a family of Africans sat on the table next to them while they enjoyed their dinner........people thought that was f***ing awful.

These lads were just practicing what they preached and what they preached was “don’t want them”........2 months ago, not 2 mile up the road to that restaurant a gang of spades broke into a little ordinary 3 bed semi and spent the whole night torturing a bloke, his wife and their two kids aged 8 and 4 for some electrical goods and the keys to the Mondeo!!

You tell me who the outrageous ones are ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

Batten down the hatches, as sure as you guys have got holes in ya ass there will be severe reprisals for what went on in New Zealand, and them reprisals won't be over there. Some European city will cop for what went on over there, and you can bank on that

• Like 4
15 hours ago, jigsaw said:

So what your proposing is we become them? We become judge ,jury and executinor and slay those that are muslims, what are you suggesting? We find ALL of that religion beliefe accountable for the actions of a small minority, and on that basis ,the IRA  killed lots of innocent folk ,are we the Irish citizens to be held accountable for the actions and belief of a few?

And no its not  one of them moderate defences,i just was brought up by parents that made me try think rationally,and not let me become a bitter  narrow minded biggot....im not saying you are now,and i know theres a problem with your country and its population,and im aware there will be one here too in time,thats down to the governments being afraid to try sort it or doesnt care a hoot

No im proposing the exact opposite i didnt ask for multiculturalism i dont really care who they kill just as long as they dont do it here......hence " we dont know them and we dont want to know them "

What gets me though is as soon as a random white psychopath shoots up a Mosque all you hear is " evil white nationalist " yet when Muslims commit these atrocities throughout Europe its " not all Muslims are bad ".....so what if not all Muslims are bad,honestly who cares.

Again,this geezer who just shot up the Mosque has f****d us.....simply because all he,s done is generate more sympathy for the invaders of white nations.

• Like 11
8 hours ago, WILF said:

Right, here’s one for people.......

In a fight for your own cultural survival, what do people consider the boundaries of behaviour ?

Are there things you wouldn’t do to fight back? 

I'm not 100% sure that this is true wilf but I read somewhere before.that in the iraq war and other wars in that region.

They would send a child towards a group of soldiers with a IED hidden in a football.and once the kid is near the troops detonate it.

Now if that is true.

Then you are put in a right position what are you going to do if the kid refuses to stop walking towards you and fellow soldiers. 

you aint going to know if he poses a threat or not.

f**k the dirty muddies if they want live like how they do then do it in there own country , if I was priminister I’d send every single one off them off English soil men women and children and I wouldn’t give a f**k if they was born here , any one who follows Islam and there f****d up cult doesn’t belong in England be them brown yellow white or f***ing orange , we didn’t want them here we dint need them here and we don’t want there religion here ,

Oh and If they didn’t go I’d shoot every last one off them 

elchapo for priminister 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

f**k the dirty muddies if they want live like how they do then do it in there own country , if I was priminister I’d send every single one off them off English soil men women and children and I wouldn’t give a f**k if they was born here , any one who follows Islam and there f****d up cult doesn’t belong in England be them brown yellow white or f***ing orange , we didn’t want them here we dint need them here and we don’t want there religion here ,

Oh and If they didn’t go I’d shoot every last one off them 

elchapo for priminister 

i wish you would stop beating around the bush and just speak your mind 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

No im proposing the exact opposite i didnt ask for multiculturalism i dont really care who they kill just as long as they dont do it here......hence " we dont know them and we dont want to know them "

What gets me though is as soon as a random white psychopath shoots up a Mosque all you hear is " evil white nationalist " yet when Muslims commit these atrocities throughout Europe its " not all Muslims are bad ".....so what if not all Muslims are bad,honestly who cares.

Again,this geezer who just shot up the Mosque has f****d us.....simply because all he,s done is generate more sympathy for the invaders of white nations.

Then we need to vote in the correct parties who will deal with the problem in a peaceful way eg deporting 

• Like 2

As an aside, we are being battered from all angles about global warming, worlds resources running out etc. How we won't be able to produce enough food. We all know the biggest single issue of this is overbreeding, too many people spewing out kids, and we also know who the biggest fecking culprits are, but we're not allowed to state the bloody obvious. How come all these green parties and friends of the earth fcukers don't mention that.

• Like 4

CHRISTCHURCH (Reuters) - New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said on Monday she would announce new gun laws within days, after a lone gunman killed 50 people in mass shootings at two mosques in the city of Christchurch.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-newzealand-shootout/new-gun-laws-to-make-new-zealand-safer-after-mosque-shootings-says-pm-ardern-idUKKCN1QY0WJ

Oh f**k off!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1