Well well well look what’s for sale

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

It takes guts to have a go he's just a young lad we all  hsve made mistakes in life. None of us a perfect the Saluki X are not up to the job it looks  he's just trying  it's not up to me what any man does we all different can't fault a dog for trying ive seen plenty dogs that are just to much pure killing machines ?it moves its dead 

• Like 1

I doubt the cnuts that owned it before this last one even took it for a walk I bet its in a pen out to the motor worked home repeat and gets passed pillar to post reading lads posts the dog as no manners probably never taught any as long as it killed stuff they would of been happy and then it got away with bad habits shame really it could be stock broke yes probably with patience and time but I doubt it will ever get that but even if it did get broke  could you really trust it say if it was running something then a sheep jumps out a ditch or out of some Heather and starts running in front of it 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, mr powers said:

Can old dogs be stock broken !?!?!?

Yes my old bullx wanted anything that moved granted it's always edgey but if you have a dog long enough you know the dog and don't give it the chance the owner has to be on the look out and ideally work it on arible land where there isn't any stock. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Yes my old bullx wanted anything that moved granted it's always edgey but if you have a dog long enough you know the dog and don't give it the chance the owner has to be on the look out and ideally work it on arible land where there isn't any stock. 

f**k that for a game of golf. If your worried every time you’re dog disappears over a hill after something it can’t be much fun.

• Like 1

Beans ...must be Heinz ,a splash o lea and perrins ,some grated mature cheddar ,served with thick crusty unsliced toast along with two fried eggs ,,

will someone p.m lurcherlad with some sensible advice ,help the lad see where he's going wrong .

The talk about slapping and\or sexually abusing each other is silly ,

Some members need to make a new years resolution not to come on here after a drink or two .

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Beans ...must be Heinz ,a splash o lea and perrins ,some grated mature cheddar ,served with thick crusty unsliced toast along with two fried eggs ,,

will someone p.m lurcherlad with some sensible advice ,help the lad see where he's going wrong .

The talk about slapping and\or sexually abusing each other is silly ,

Some members need to make a new years resolution not to come on here after a drink or two .

See where you're coming from mate. But, there aint no advice that lurcherlad would be willing to listen to. I tried a couple of years ago, with a saluki bitch he had, no point, he WILL NOT listen ?

Oh yeah, I agree with the lea and perrins and cheddar ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

f**k that for a game of golf. If your worried every time you’re dog disappears over a hill after something it can’t be much fun.

No wasn't much fun but we did have some good times aswell. I took the dog on and wasn't going to pass him on as he'd just end up like this one past about and more then likely a unhappy dog so I delt with it and worked on it and also learnt always get a pup and bring it on yourself it is alot of hassle took me a year to get him ok enough to take off the lead if sheep was about but in the end he could run about nearish them I just went where I new there wasn't any sheep or any other stock saved hassle 

• Like 4