Well well well look what’s for sale

It's a funny old world when half the lads on here were liking the bill brightmore ( or Whatever his name is) thread and spoke about how great a hunting man he was but he admitted on camera to selling over 1000 Russell's to America. I'm sure they were all tried and tested. The only difference been he wore a woolly jumper instead of a pair of nikes and a tracksuit with white socks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jiggy said:

It's a funny old world when half the lads on here were liking the bill brightmore ( or Whatever his name is) thread and spoke about how great a hunting man he was but he admitted on camera to selling over 1000 Russell's to America. I'm sure they were all tried and tested. The only difference been he wore a woolly jumper instead of a pair of nikes and a tracksuit with white socks.

Michael Jackson wore white socks ??

• Haha 1

Every good terrier or lurcher ive  seen wasent wired up right ?they need to be mad ✊my two are ok way lifestock but they  try to kill dogs before and they would the reason I hunt alone my terriers would kill each other two that’s just life something I like in a dog fire the desire to kill much like myself ?

2 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Every good terrier or lurcher ive  seen wasent wired up right ?they need to be mad ✊my two are ok way lifestock but they  try to kill dogs before and they would the reason I hunt alone my terriers would kill each other two that’s just life something I like in a dog fire the desire to kill much like myself ?

You hunt by yourself because nobody in their right mind would hunt with a halfwit like you.. ???

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
19 minutes ago, mud said:

Michael Jackson wore white socks ??

Poor old mike is probably the only legend that didn't sell a dog. Even frank buck said a five pound note can't catch parvo. In other words sell them before they die.THL code of conduct must be a new thing. I never did sell a working dog because they were all just average.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Get off your horse ? and drink your milk, was it a fiat he put through the hedge then ?

I don’t give a dam what’s he putting through the hedges but what I do want to know how do you know I own a horse who have you been talking to about my 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bearfoot said:

Are you taking the piss or just a knob.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

Thats probably more to do with your incompetence as a dog man than it is to do with your dogs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, MIK said:

Thats probably more to do with your incompetence as a dog man than it is to do with your dogs

Il.put u on the geust list  maybe it's because there line breed it does through some fire now and then ?????????I may even try brother and sister like yrself ?tight lines old yin 

14 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Yes my old bullx wanted anything that moved granted it's always edgey but if you have a dog long enough you know the dog and don't give it the chance the owner has to be on the look out and ideally work it on arible land where there isn't any stock. 

Well said. Took me over 3 years to break mine with sheep and his now 5 and ok with them. But I never trust him and work him accordly. His not so bad his a liability and has lost things by sheep and not looked twice. But I know the dog and just because he does some thing right one day don't mean he will do it the next. I live in wales and we manage fine. Yes it does detract from the day being on edge at times but I am happy to live with. Some are not which is fine as well

• Like 2