Dog aggressive to me

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I growled and curled me lip when me youngest went for me beans on toast luckily the missus were there and intervened or God knows what might have happened 

Any dog show aggression round me or young there’s only uno option 

How would you like someone dicking about with your manky foot when you're trying to get the nosebag on ?

3 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Feck that mate was you able to go straight back to dogs after that ?

What happened to dogs after that pts?

lol,had no choice,had 7 dogs in my kennels at the time?...the black dog was the foundation to the family of dogs I had around me at the time....pts at 14 yr old at the vets....the lurcher that did it,I used to run when I didn't have my own runner?was a good dog in fairness,black dog locked onto the front leg,could hear the bones cracking,lurcher then grabbed terrier by the  head and they both went for it...my fault for putting my hands in it's mouth....f***ing thing clamped my arm and hands that hard could only see its gums?then let go and did the other arm?f***ing bled like a pig....didn't help that id been drinking the old apples?,carry a bottle of water  squirt them up the nose and breaking stick these days?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

lol,had no choice,had 7 dogs in my kennels at the time?...the black dog was the foundation to the family of dogs I had around me at the time....pts at 14 yr old at the vets....the lurcher that did it,I used to run when I didn't have my own runner?was a good dog in fairness,black dog locked onto the front leg,could hear the bones cracking,lurcher then grabbed terrier by the  head and they both went for it...my fault for putting my hands in it's mouth....f***ing thing clamped my arm and hands that hard could only see its gums?then let go and did the other arm?f***ing bled like a pig....didn't help that id been drinking the old apples?,carry a bottle of water  squirt them up the nose and breaking stick these days

• mate of mine went to wales on a days mushroom picking big lads all 6 over ft they were coming back down m4 all off they heads 5 of em in a metro with 2 pit bulls 1 in back one sat on mate in back seat well the dogs kicked off mate said they all froze ended up sticking his finger up its arse to get em to break.?
  • Haha 2
35 minutes ago, Chaff said:
  • mate of mine went to wales on a days mushroom picking big lads all 6 over ft they were coming back down m4 all off they heads 5 of em in a metro with 2 pit bulls 1 in back one sat on mate in back seat well the dogs kicked off mate said they all froze ended up sticking his finger up its arse to get em to break.?

Ive used a clipper lighter on more than 1 occasion ...?

• Like 1

It’s all fear bud, 

when you take pain which triggers instinctive behavior, and heap stimulation (food item)on top you reached a load overload situation 

When a dog is hyper stimulated (pain is a stimulant,  food is a stimulant ) it has to move , there has to be a physical reaction, in both positive and negative cases, the bones just added fuel to a flame , it’s not personal, there was no thought process “like I’m going to get this c**t “ it purely instinctive

Normally a dog will orientate it’s mouth to a tender area if you touch it,  Right , it’s instinctive , add  500 volts at that very instant ,  which is what food item/ stimulation does, and your going to have a very emotional experience with the dog 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Casso said:

It’s all fear bud, 

when you take pain which triggers instinctive behavior, and heap stimulation (food item)on top you reached a load overload situation 

When a dog is hyper stimulated (pain is a stimulant,  food is a stimulant ) it has to move , there has to be a physical reaction, in both positive and negative cases, the bones just added fuel to a flame , it’s not personal, there was no thought process “like I’m going to get this c**t “ it purely instinctive

Normally a dog will orientate it’s mouth to a tender area if you touch it,  Right , it’s instinctive , add  500 volts at that very instant ,  which is what food item/ stimulation does, and your going to have a very emotional experience with the dog 

Exactly what I said, but my reply was without the psychoanalysis. I think people can relate to alot of dog related issues, if it's put to them in an 'easy to understand' way ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Casso said:

It’s all fear bud, 

Thanks casso so it was all a bit too much for him, I will remember that in the future.

Normally on the odd occasion he gets a nick both my wife and I treat him one of us has a bit of marmite on finger to distract him while the other baths injury.

My fault completely and lesson learnt thanks again for your reply?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Chaff said:

lol,when I first moved back local and bought a house,didn't have no kennels at the time built. so had the dogs in the house,was empty and gutted,all we had was 2 sofas tv etc in living room,mates came round give me a hand fencing 1 day and we sat down after....started having a smoke.my mate Andy's sat on sofa with a black terrier bitch ether side of him,making a fuss of them.i got up flick the kettle on.....next thing I hear is my pal shouting No! No! stop it! lol,goes in to find him layed flat back on the setee trying to pull these 2 bitches apart having a good scrap on his lap?  locked on,loads of noise and spit everywhere ?I shouted 'LEAVE' they both jumped down tails wagging.....my mate turned round and said 'f**k me bob was easier to pull my 2  staffies apart when they used to go for it!'after that he wouldn't go near any of my dogs if there was more than 1 in a room/garden ,used to put them back  in the kennels,he knock the door and shout out 'it's me,lock them away?get him ripped up and let them all in the house.....soft c**t would climb up on the f***ing breakfast bar?? my other mate had a  staff called socks,party trick was gripping lads by their brand new air max's when the lad gave the command 'bubbles'???and i mean you wouldnt get the trainer back in a wearable state?used to roll around his kitchen laughing like f**k,you never wore new daps when you went to Simon's? ?

• Haha 3

I can laugh at it now looking back?f***ing hurt like f**k at the time.......10 hrs waitin in agony with arms swollen like popeye?had first op,flushed out the wounds,left it open....then went back few hrs later after loads of antibiotics and got flushed out again,pinned and plated,then stitched up ....woke up with both my arms in traction and f***ing pooper scoopers on both wrist and hands?worst bit was my mates all tipping up to visit me ripping the piss with muzzles on ......making  random barking noises ??

• Like 1

Mates mastiff if you grabbed his collar he turned to snot and teeth always had him with us while fishing however if you left him and some one walked into swim his eyes would roll and you new what was coming when he had that look well the ea bailiff who had nicked me on 2 occasions walked in to check license's dog got that look in the eye and jumped up knocking him over then continued shag him we ignored it and sniggered like school kids until mate pulled him off saying sorry about that mate?

• Haha 3