Dog aggressive to me

17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

It'd take a brave man to come between blacky and his beans. Definitely not for the faint hearted ?

I'm not that bad I will share with like minded enthusiasts but go back wi your tin opener when I'm not there then it's on top

• Haha 3

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I growled and curled me lip when me youngest went for me beans on toast luckily the missus were there and intervened or God knows what might have happened 

Any dog show aggression round me or young there’s only uno option 

How would you like someone dicking about with your manky foot when you're trying to get the nosebag on ?

12 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Well pissed off read 3 pages hoping to see advice  from mushroom ?

I'm tired of giving sound advice to people on here...... No-one follows it through.

Chaff this is easy to fix; get a soaked tea towel, a piece of rope and obviously the basic training aid everyone should have.... A cable with a plug on one end and splayed wires on the other. Wait until the dog is asleep, jump the fuucker, wrap the wet towel around it's head (leave nose exposed), tie it off around the neck, stick the splayed wires in there, put a piece of food near the exposed nose, shout NO! then light the wee darling up. 30 seconds should be enough or when it shits itself ;)

• Haha 8
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I'm tired of giving sound advice to people on here...... No-one follows it through.

Chaff this is easy to fix; get a soaked tea towel, a piece of rope and obviously the basic training aid everyone should have.... A cable with a plug on one end and splayed wires on the other. Wait until the dog is asleep, jump the fuucker, wrap the wet towel around it's head (leave nose exposed), tie it off around the neck, stick the splayed wires in there, put a piece of food near the exposed nose, shout NO! then light the wee darling up. 30 seconds should be enough or when it shits itself ;)

?? can just imagine your dog grinning at you when there's a power cut and thinking right you b*****d?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

OK fella how many times a day and can I use a generator as that helps him sleep as he is from traveller decent

Thanks for your kind reply ?

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

?? can just imagine your dog grinning at you when there's a power cut and thinking right you b*****d?

I have an emergency gennie mate and he knows it..... He already tried that one ;)

2 minutes ago, Chaff said:

OK fella how many times a day and can I use a generator as that helps him sleep as he is from traveller decent

Thanks for your kind reply ?

This is one of my more extreme training methods and it does put a lot of stress on the dog's heart. So I recommend no more than 4-5 times a day  ?

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I have an emergency gennie mate and he knows it..... He already tried that one ;)

This is one of my more extreme training methods and it does put a lot of stress on the dog's heart. So I recommend no more than 4-5 times a day  ?

Tried the hot plate kennels mate worked a treat till our Robert hit the switch when I was washing down ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

OK mush will do how ever he has a strong heart as the fella that sold it me said it done 5 out of 5 larma on the big land ?

I will get back to you when treatment has finished

Also will the same treatment work on my sons special hamster brownie 

Thanks again

5 minutes ago, Chaff said:

OK mush will do how ever he has a strong heart as the fella that sold it me said it done 5 out of 5 larma on the big land ?

I will get back to you when treatment has finished

Also will the same treatment work on my sons special hamster brownie 

Thanks again

? hamster, HAMSTER?!! Ffs mate, things are going from bad to worse! f****n HAMSTER?!! ?