beggers in your town

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty much in the very same situation stiff, 3 kids wife had to give up a decent well paid job and only my wage coming in now to cover all the bills, can be real fcuking tough going at times. If ther

what a load of shite life as a different outcome for us all most people are a pay packet off poverty just wait whilst you miss them mortgage payments be sat with em with your own bowl just make sure y

someone once told me that .....your never more than 2 meals away from eating out of a bin.....I can believe it ,more so these days ,i know most of you are perfect lol,addiction is hard work if you hav

Posted Images

Why is there a mass spike of beggars ? its only in the last few years we've seen the numbers rise , some of it I blame on the changes to the benefit system and giving people sanctions , if people have there payments stopped for a month they soon go into rent arears , it doesn't take long for things to spiral out of control and people end up on the streets 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Sad as fcuk that, imagine that was ye son, no matter the reason for being there. ☹️

Tis sad but he just accepting his situation.

Sitting their doing nothing waiting for hand outs his life will never change.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Shopkeeper round here got nicked for pissing on one that kept pissing outside shop. Doorway f***ing stunk so he waiting till late and pissed all over him 

3 pissed up lads on match day took a shit on some homeless guy's chest ?as he slept in Cardiff city few yrs back.....caught on cctv and  all got jail sentences, 7 or 8 yrs for kid who done it......I know the lad who was sat at the cameras when they done it...what is wrong with folks???

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Say you got 10g in bank an couldn’t work again, how long ye honestly think that 10g am your benefits would keep you living the life you live now??

you wouldn't get no benefits if you had 10 k in the bank?they would f**k you off

5 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

I'm aware that there are some who will take advantage, that's why I spoke of the genuine homeless !

Understandable.One guy I went to school with used to get a 1 hour train up to Dublin make 300 per day if he was in right spot then get train home.He died after from hiv sharing needles. I got a 1000 quid court fine 12 year ago to give to father Peter  Mcverry in person. He's a priest that is a champion for homeless people in Dublin. He has been on television loads of times fighting for homeless rights. I had to call to 3 different shelters to find him and he had ex junkies as staff who said give me the 1000 and I'll make sure he gets it. Not a chance ?. I eventually found him ( nice bloke) and he brought me into his office for receipt. There was 2 full walls covered in memorial cards of all the addicts that died in his care. His goal is to eliminate homelessness in Ireland. It's only getting worse. Another bricky I worked with went after work to sleep in a tent every night. He had a crew of 14 lads working for him but his missus caught him with another bird. He had 240 thousand in their joint bank account that she had access to and she emptied it before he got home and sold everything from house. He had a 5 grand television that she sold for 50 quid just to piss him off and then went after him for maintenance for kids and he done 5 months prison for not been able to pay it. I always throw them something passing because men don't realise that one argument with the wife could put them in same position.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Most folk over a certain age know life can change drastically in an instant with no warning, do never count ye chooks or look down in folk unless ye helping them up?

All true,been up and down more times than a yoyo,no one knows whats around the corner.

• Like 2

Seen a guy local get 12 months in jail last week for selling hash. He said he didn't take it himself and the judge said I would let you go if you were doing it to feed a habit but your just in it for profit. A junkie would walk away with 50 quid fine because they are struggling ?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Say you got 10g in bank an couldn’t work again, how long ye honestly think that 10g am your benefits would keep you living the life you live now??

10 big ones in the bank! I think you're confusing me with Mackem.....