beggers in your town

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty much in the very same situation stiff, 3 kids wife had to give up a decent well paid job and only my wage coming in now to cover all the bills, can be real fcuking tough going at times. If ther

what a load of shite life as a different outcome for us all most people are a pay packet off poverty just wait whilst you miss them mortgage payments be sat with em with your own bowl just make sure y

someone once told me that .....your never more than 2 meals away from eating out of a bin.....I can believe it ,more so these days ,i know most of you are perfect lol,addiction is hard work if you hav

Posted Images

Apparently they travel in and beg in cities as its easy money and they make ore than working and you don't have to declare it 

I remember there was one on crutches and they followed his round a corner he dumped the crutches and got into his car LOL 

1 minute ago, j j m said:

katchum I feel sorry for the genuine homeless,but the ones that go home to a nice house I cant stand I know a lot of them do it to feed there drug habbit

Most down here are Romanian,lots,there was a report in one of the papers a begging gang lived in slough,a guy would drive them into the city,drop them off for the day selling the big issue or begging then collect them and return them home at night,they were on benefits,housing etc plus what they could beg or nick.

29 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

We none here think closest is in darlo, went Leeds to emergency dentist couple months back an was gobsmacked at how many was there, ended up having a brew with a young couple in there 20s pure addicts an said they’re earn about 50/80nquid a day an do few hours then go score an come back, sad as fcuk 

f**k em mate