beggers in your town

5 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

10 big ones in the bank! I think you're confusing me with Mackem.....

Ten large in the bank?What do you take me for.i aint never had a whole tenner to my name in my life ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty much in the very same situation stiff, 3 kids wife had to give up a decent well paid job and only my wage coming in now to cover all the bills, can be real fcuking tough going at times. If ther

what a load of shite life as a different outcome for us all most people are a pay packet off poverty just wait whilst you miss them mortgage payments be sat with em with your own bowl just make sure y

someone once told me that .....your never more than 2 meals away from eating out of a bin.....I can believe it ,more so these days ,i know most of you are perfect lol,addiction is hard work if you hav

Posted Images

I don't understand why they not working that's the first thing to get sorted.

I'm sure workers in life much like dogs is a genetic thing, and if you ain't from working stock then yous end up a jacker ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chaff said:

if you ain't from working stock then yous end up a jacker ?

I know generational families who have lived on the rock'n'roll grandfather,father,son etc as if the work ethic or lack of was hereditary,race pigeons "Working" mens club on sundays and a few nights a week sign on,repeat ad nauseum 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Well what point in saving? so realistically them how long would 10 last them when benefits kick in how long before ye start feeling the pains of poverty☹️

Most folk over a certain age know life can change drastically in an instant with no warning, do never count ye chooks or look down in folk unless ye helping them up?

10k wouldnt last me 3 months and Im certainly   no flash Harry with a nice pad and motor?.....every month theres the morgage, 3 kids,mrs,6 dogs,2 horses,2 motors to run,insurance /cars/house, boiler care,kids clubs, school meals ,water ,gas  ,electric,food,fuel for work,loads more that crops up....money don't go far these days....I will be punching my guts out working for a long time yet?not enough hrs in the day to earn enough coin?

7 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Seen a guy local get 12 months in jail last week for selling hash. He said he didn't take it himself and the judge said I would let you go if you were doing it to feed a habit but your just in it for profit. A junkie would walk away with 50 quid fine because they are struggling ?

what a thick cnut??? 'l was forced into it your lordship,I'm to scared to name who it is... as they have assured me that I will be shot'?

4 minutes ago, Chaff said:

I don't understand why they not working that's the first thing to get sorted.

I'm sure workers in life much like dogs is a genetic thing, and if you ain't from working stock then yous end up a jacker ?

is it that simple

I was talking to a prison warden who brought a local traveller from court to prison after getting 6 months. It was 1 hour drive. He said they dropped him in prison and went for lunch and when they drove the one hour trip home the guy was back on the local Main Street before them. The prison didn't have room for people on minor charges and was sent home sentence served. He was laughing at them why it took so long for them to get home.?

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

10k wouldnt last me 3 months and Im certainly   no flash Harry with a nice pad and motor?.....every month theres the morgage, 3 kids,mrs,6 dogs,2 horses,2 motors to run,insurance /cars/house, boiler care,kids clubs, school meals ,water ,gas  ,electric,food,fuel for work,loads more that crops up....money don't go far these days....I will be punching my guts out working for a long time yet?not enough hrs in the day to earn enough coin?

what a thick cnut??? 'l was forced into it your lordship,I'm to scared to name who it is... as they have assured me that I will be shot'?

At least he didn't grass.

8 minutes ago, jiggy said:

At least he didn't grass.

he grassed himself up jiggy???......silly c**t could of said 'it's percy' and had a fine,?only mugs keep 'gear,scales and cash' in the house ......if you play the game....then be bright enough to use your head when it comes on top.....never ever rat anyone out!!!?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m pretty sure e can still pay for baths an showers an the bigger train stations an things, deffo could in Glasgow central

Well if ever I find my self in that situation what ever coin I got would go on a bath cloths from a charity shop.

Then get work  plenty of work about and in that situation you can't be fussy.

22 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d like to think of I ever found meself there I’d have somebody who would give me work. Am from there I could sort meself out, but let’s face it here I’m actually a 40 year old guy that’s lived, don’t mind hard graft an pretty switched on even tho I didn’t finish school, an this may sound bad but how many can you say the same about? The more folk I talk to the more I realise the human race are in trouble, so many thickos, self centred, lazy, addicted an piss taking folk out there it’s unreal, so we as switched on folk could prob logically find a way out that hole? But who’s to say they ain’t depressed, down, been abused,or jist plain simple?  

Thing is mate we all all tend to think that everybody thinks likes us, an that a huge mistake imho ?

Very true and them junkies need a kick up the arse  but the thing is with housing shortage there is women with a couple of kids now turning up at these shelters. Couldn't pay mortgage or getting out of a bad relationship. It isn't them kids fault they were born into that and will probably have to steal to survive. The very old , very young and women will struggle. A strong 40 year old man has a big advantage.