Forum members age?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if them holes get to much for you trev, give us a shout, I will strap you to my back and dig the buggers out for you, ?  then clear a 5 bar gate with tommo on my back 75 in may, fit as fek

56 and every days a school day?, the more I think the less I know but the more I look? When I was in my 20's I thought I knew everything, when I was in my 30's I realized i knew very little, at 4

66 ..it takes me a good hour to get all the moving bits working in unison.. Honda have replaced my failing muscles, Swarovski my failing eyes , deaf as a post but me knob still works ...?

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Just for pissing tho..or fun stuff?

iam same age   other stuff   haha,:icon_redface:  but same as him, being hard of hearing  is a twat , it really affects your life big time just like bad lower back does ,  got £ 500 a piece hearing aids yeh they do make life lot better , but being near deaf  crap .

43 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Just for pissing tho..or fun stuff?

Cheeky ba5tard ....?....

32 minutes ago, bird said:

iam same age   other stuff   haha,:icon_redface:  but same as him, being hard of hearing  is a twat , it really affects your life big time just like bad lower back does ,  got £ 500 a piece hearing aids yeh they do make life lot better , but being near deaf  crap .

When I think back to all the machines, breakers , guns  etc we used to use with no earring protection it’s no wonder we are deaf ..at 66 I’d give up the working knob to have working ears ..I’d certainly use the ears more ..

• Haha 5

50 this year and the old hearing not what it should be. Too many years on the chainsaw and using the old saw bench screaming away all day. I have to answer the phone a lot now and I have to ask ten times there bloody name. By the time I get that sorted I have forgot what they want in the first place because me memory has gone as well :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, sussex said:

Cheeky ba5tard ....?....

When I think back to all the machines, breakers , guns  etc we used to use with no earring protection it’s no wonder we are deaf ..at 66 I’d give up the working knob to have working ears ..I’d certainly use the ears more ..

????

56 in march,hearing loss is substantial,Tinnitus has me bate ,lol...the peepers are decent enough and everything else is reasonable ,back a bit dodgy,....went looking for a goat or two last weekend and i walked right on to them ,spooked the fuk out of them ,so its safe to say they will hear me long before i hear them ,lol..,,5 hrs walking just to frighten them and no shot ,,i suppose i better get used to it ..other than that im like a teenager ......?

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
On 04/01/2019 at 22:18, king said:

get some good suppliments in you chaff.safer to learn to do stoppies on a superbike than a bmx.

I did a stoppy a Yamaha jog and the lug that holds the caliper in place snapped so the brake locked up, there might still be bits of crash helmet stuck in my parents drive ?

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

56 in march,hearing loss is substantial,Tinnitus has me bate ,lol...the peepers are decent enough and everything else is reasonable ,back a bit dodgy,....went looking for a goat or two last weekend and i walked right on to them ,spooked the fuk out of them ,so its safe to say they will hear me long before i hear them ,lol..,,5 hrs walking just to frighten them and no shot ,,i suppose i better get used to it ..other than that im like a teenager ......?

Your not carrying weight though and used to walking which is a big thing. I've seen young men gas out after 15 minute walks. I climbed or should I say scrambled the the tallest mountain in Ireland last year. I was talking to a local guide on way up who had a Scottish couple with them. They were both 70 years old plus and well used to the high ground. They left the party and were all the up and half way back down when a lot of youngsters weren't even half way up and they left at same time. Seen this fat American about 19 year old (one of those guys you see winning the 64 ounce steak competions in Texas)up top crying to his Mammy about how would he get back down.??? I honestly thought they may phone the helicopter rescue for him. Seen a good few old boys up there that were into hill walking who were no sprinters but by god they had stamina. Hand a lad a shovel and graft and you will soon see where his wind is. Age is only a number. Another old bloke near me cycles 20 mile round trip to accountancy job every day and is nearly 70. His car is parked at home unused.

• Like 1