22 minutes ago, walshie said:

I don't recall putting my personal details on the voting slip when I voted LEAVE. If there's one thing worse than a bad loser, it's a patronising bad loser. Remainers really have shown themselves up clutching at anything to  try to justify why they got voted down. 

Irony is the typical Remainer would be the first to defend a non grad if a member of the Tory elite was diminishing someones opinion for not being educated on how things work.

In the grand scheme of things having a degree in Mathematics means f**k all if you have to fit a kitchen or point a wall. Real outdated mentality to think that grads are somehow superior to non-grads.

• Like 6

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

typical one sided shite!

this bloke points out the flip side and the stats that the left seem to of over looked, its not all about Brexit but its in there!

and yeah I didn't go to uni like my brothers and sister who all have degrees and voted stay.. 

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

grads are somehow superior to non-grads.

Common sense isn't that common,some of the thickest people I have met in everyday life are graduates,airy-fairy f***ing types that need help wiping their own arses in the real-world but in academia world they function well,pretentious cnuts to think otherwise ?

• Haha 2

Even if it was proven that everyone who voted leave was a semi-literate Neanderthal with racist tendencies and inferior in every way to the self-proclaimed intelligentsia who voted remain - who cares? More Neanderthals voted out than Mensa members voted in. A result is a result.

So f**k off with your whining and crying. 

Walshie said 

•  
  • walshie
  • team_moddy.gif
  • 16,908 posts

“Even if it was proven that everyone who voted leave was a semi-literate Neanderthal with racist tendencies and inferior in every way to the self-proclaimed intelligentsia who voted remain - who cares? More Neanderthals voted out than Mensa members voted in. A result is a result.

So f**k off with your whining and crying. “

Exactly but unfortunately we don’t count for f**k all apparently .How wrong can they be .

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, walshie said:

Even if it was proven that everyone who voted leave was a semi-literate Neanderthal with racist tendencies and inferior in every way to the self-proclaimed intelligentsia who voted remain - who cares? More Neanderthals voted out than Mensa members voted in. A result is a result.

So f**k off with your whining and crying. 

Haha...that's a good post mate...

I f****d off after 1 year of a levels and started grafting, I was far from stupid but I just didn't fit in...they all started trying to cuddle me and say how much they'd miss me when I said i was off...I thought f**k you, for the past year you've hardly talked to the council estate kid lol.

My niece is now studying ancient history and archiolgy at Exeter Uni, she  is the nicest girl you would want to meet... im proud as hell of her but know education doesn't make the person...

Oh she likes Corbyn, hated Farage and can't believe us oldies are dragging the young generation out of Europe lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, baker boy said:

I didnt vote for a deal, I voted to leave the eu not 1/2 leave or 1/4 leave but 100% leave

Me to. But a court case put it into the hands of parliament, not may and not government. Most of parliament want to remain and/or hurt may. 

9 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Yup,all delusional,all dummy spitters,all used to have tantrums as kids and throw their toys out of the pram when they didn't or couldn't get their own way as children ? The majority voted out ?

• Like 2

sad the think ,70 years ago thousands of men died on the beaches  in dunkirk and so on .to preserve our island  nation  , nowe the c**ts are giving it away  ,,  fk . those men would roll in there graves  if they knew  .what our govnt  were doing today ..

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

The European Union offered to delay Brexit until May 22 if the United Kingdom Parliament backs the Brexit deal next week . ..... well that’s mighty fine of the unelected eu cnts .but how can I reply and put this into words???? eerrrm “get fkd “how bout that eu cnts 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2