Well, I’d never thought I would say it but the French are showing us how it’s done.

18 weeks the yellow vests have been going at it and they don’t look like they have any intention of stopping.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't think anyone was stupid enough to believe 'leave' arguments, I think most leavers were intelligent enough to know that all leave arguments were just gut feelings and beliefs. Nobody knew what would happen, most knew that the traitors, the establishment, the media would all try to destroy brexit and some would love brexit to be a disaster rather than see Britain do well. Many remainers are the same type of people that want north Korea to launch a nuke just to make trump look bad.

The central leave arguments about sovereignty are solid. I wasted several years of my life studying law at university and although the very left wing lecturers probably didn't intend to for the students to realise it, the way the eu was forced into the British system of government makes no sense at all. It's one of the few things I learned as a daft kid that I still believe now, I was even one of the 7 people to vote for the Referendum Party in '97 :laugh:   Most remain supporters are either following the herd or have a personal interest in continued eu membership, but at the same time don't be fooled that the political leaders for leave are doing it for the future of the country and we will see their motives become clear in time.

Also be wary of the establishment setting up a leave agreement designed to make it easy for the UK to be reabsorbed back into the eu in a political or economic crisis, which is what I believe the prime ministers withdrawal agreement is all about. If they really meant to leave, it would have happened soon after the referendum. Removing the option of leaving completely on world trade organisation terms is like going into a car dealers and saying 'I promise I will not leave without buying a car, now give me a good deal', not going to happen.

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

The central leave arguments about sovereignty are solid. I wasted several years of my life studying law at university and although the very left wing lecturers probably didn't intend to for the students to realise it, the way the eu was forced into the British system of government makes no sense at all. It's one of the few things I learned as a daft kid that I still believe now, I was even one of the 7 people to vote for the Referendum Party in '97 :laugh:   Most remain supporters are either following the herd or have a personal interest in continued eu membership, but at the same time don't be fooled that the political leaders for leave are doing it for the future of the country and we will see their motives become clear in time.

Also be wary of the establishment setting up a leave agreement designed to make it easy for the UK to be reabsorbed back into the eu in a political or economic crisis, which is what I believe the prime ministers withdrawal agreement is all about. If they really meant to leave, it would have happened soon after the referendum. Removing the option of leaving completely on world trade organisation terms is like going into a car dealers and saying 'I promise I will not leave without buying a car, now give me a good deal', not going to happen.

Nail hit firmly on head ?

End of the day the EU is the latest means of Germany taking control of Europe. The Euro is the key weapon and is why the Greeks call it  The German Cage. It does not allow for the exchange rate mechanism to assist poor countries and put a brake on rich countries. It is quite the reverse so that Germany races along getting benefits from a strong currency whilst the weaker economies are locked in debt and high rates of interest on bonds and loans.

Taking into account the UK's annual subscription plus the 0.3% VAT and 80% of any import duties on goods imported from outside the EU which is paid to Brussels the UK pays the EU €40 billion per year after rebates. Those import duties create higher prices in UK shops as they are designed to protect EU industries from imports. The UK does not produce anywhere near as much as France, Holland, Italy, Spain ad Germany so the UK consumers are paying more for their goods to keep other EU workers in jobs. It also allows EU manufacturers to charge more fro their goods as the non-EU competition is priced out of the market.

Then there are things like fishing. Spain has the largest EU fleet and one of the smallest viable fishing areas. Where do they fish? Off the UK. Every day thousands of HGVs loaded with Spanish fruit and veg crosses into the UK to sell to their market. Those HGVs return full of sea food from Ireland, Scotland, and England. Those lorries aren't going to be held up for four or five days on the docks waiting for clearance. The EU cannot function without the UK markets. They sell twice as much to the UK as goes the other way.

If only the spineless MPs would pull together and force a No Deal, the EU would schite itself and European businesses would kick their arrises to get a good deal for the UK.

• Like 6
On 10/03/2019 at 18:16, VOON said:

It will be repaid in full by 2021....it can be repaid now if ye wish......

Ireland has the 25th highest level of debt of any country in the world, according to figures compiled by Bloomberg, with total outstanding sovereign debt of $223.9 billion.

That a fair wack to pull out your arse pocket ?

No one anywhere I have read in any article has explained how the government will be able to break its own law?

The 29th is law.......how do they bypass that?

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

No one anywhere I have read in any article has explained how the government will be able to break its own law?

The 29th is law.......how do they bypass that?

Surely they can just pass another law that overturns it?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Surely they can just pass another law that overturns it?

Legislation takes time and they only have 10 days, I don’t think that is enough time for new legislation ?

Just now, WILF said:

Legislation takes time and they only have 10 days, I don’t think that is enough time for new legislation ?

dont hold your breath wilf  .these fkn clowns ,can perform  magic , 

• Like 2