2 minutes ago, mackay said:

Why not run a petition alongside this one for people still pro leave.

They might have a use to show a change in the political wind but they're pretty much redundant. Parliament wont listen to an official referendum, never mind a petition. They repeatedly ignore petitions, it's farcical! It would just be more tit for tat and personally I'd refuse to sign it. Trying to overthrow a legitimate act of democracy with a petition and then trying to counter that petition with another petition makes a mockery of the whole thing. They're not even representative of true political feeling, just how active each side is. And that includes how many bot accounts a side has. lol

• Like 3

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I think the referendum vote was bigger than any petition....and when I last looked the majority voted leave..

You and me and 17 million plus know that mate, but at this exact moment in time the shysters are focusing on the fact a couple of million have signed their petition. A wee reality check would put them back in their padded boxes.

It makes you wonder how it would've played out if remain had won the vote...would we still even be talking about this now?

I've no axe to grind with remain voters, that is their choice, but when leave voters are labelled fascists, rascist, uneducated etc etc it does make you wonder how deep this divide really is...

I have business interests in Europe, this was a gamble for me personally because of that...but I would still vote the same tomorrow and just pray someone with some business savvy and an ounce of patriotism would be running the show..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, mackay said:

You and me and 17 million plus know that mate, but at this exact moment in time the shysters are focusing on the fact a couple of million have signed their petition. A wee reality check would put them back in their padded boxes.

Yeah I get your point mate, this petition malarkey is bullshit though....if a democratic vote doesn't "put them in their box" tit for tat petitions won't...

f**k em mate, it makes them look stupid imo..

f**k, I'm doing the us and them thing now....there you go there is the divide....there are "thems" in my close family....really is a shit situation

Edited by NEWKID
7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

It makes you wonder how it would've played out if remain had won the vote...would we still even be talking about this now?

I've no axe to grind with remain voters, that is their choice, but when leave voters are labelled fascists, rascist, uneducated etc etc it does make you wonder how deep this divide really is...

I have business interests in Europe, this was a gamble for me personally because of that...but I would still vote the same tomorrow and just pray someone with some business savvy and an ounce of patriotism would be running the show..

Calling someone a fascist or racist is the way the Left shut you down. It's a nothing argument and desperate. Like when a conservative calls someone a beta male or cuck. It's just a pathetic lack of debating skill.

It's also f***ing ironic to the max that they pull out the fascist card in an attempt to overthrow a real straightforward act of democracy. :laugh:

• Thanks 3
43 minutes ago, Balaur said:

If they miraculously make an amendment to mays deal and it's allowed to go before parliament again and it some how satisfies all the now disgruntled mps , then we leave with a deal . Failing that we will leave the EU on the 29th as written in law and voted for by the British people.

Nope, not any more. Latest is we have until the 12th April, regardless of the outcome of the vote, then if we agree to take part in the EU elections, it could be extended much, much longer. 12th April is the new 29th March. International Law doesn't count if it suits the EU.

20 hours ago, baker boy said:

Why dont you fcuk off to spain you traitorus c**t

"Disagreement Is Treason" – Fascism devalues intellectual discourse and critical reasoning as barriers to action, as well as out of fear that such analysis will expose the contradictions embodied in a syncretistic faith.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_fascism

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

"Disagreement Is Treason" – Fascism devalues intellectual discourse and critical reasoning as barriers to action, as well as out of fear that such analysis will expose the contradictions embodied in a syncretistic faith.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_fascism

Racist ! Lol 

• Haha 1

There were far more reasons to vote leave than immigration....but hey that's the one we're all pinned with...it suits the argument I suppose.....

Wait there no it doesn't...even if your only reason was because you have seen your town completely transformed by unvetted immigration and your only way to make a stand, have a voice was putting a cross in the leave box....that doesn't make you fascist or rascist ffs..... 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Everyone has their own views but I'm still unsure why voting leave makes me anything near a fascist or a rascist.... funny way to argue your point imo

Its not in the vote its in the attitude to others opinions ie i'm labeled a "traitor" because i wish to remain in Europe, but I do so because i feel it is in the best interests of this country as well as Europe as a whole and indeed the world. We have strong Europe to stand up to Russia, china and the USA plus a long period of relative peace in Europe itself, we have great trade deals across the world through our membership, much better than we would likely be able to negotiate as an individual country ( we have not been so got a negotiating recently lol), we have a vote in Europe so have a say in its actions etc etc. Is these the wishes of a traitor ?

“Brexit is a tangible manifestation of the enduring power of idealised versions of history to lead otherwise well-meaning and right-thinking people astray,”

“They marched to the polls in their millions blissfully unaware that they had been thoroughly short-changed by an inadequate education system that helped to sell them the tantalising prospect of reviving an era that never existed.”

https://www.thejournal.ie/readme/as-the-spectre-of-facism-threatens-europe-once-again-learning-history-is-essential-4363912-Jan2019/

• Haha 1