• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

With a majority vote in the referendum I'm surprised to not see that kind of protest outside Westminster.

Chris be plenty of this in the eu  Spain Italy Austria Hungary etc thanks to the eu  let’s not forget the German afd the Swedish side , it’s all because of this eu vision lol 

Edited by green lurchers
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Chris be plenty of this in the eu  Spain Italy Austria Hungary etc thanks to the eu 

Can't wait to see Poland and Hungary's reaction, especially !

That should lie a fire under the bureaucrats in Brussels !

6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Chris be plenty of this in the eu  Spain Italy Austria Hungary etc thanks to the eu  let’s not forget the German afd the Swedish side , it’s all because of this eu vision lol 

Agreed mate. It's interesting watching this play out in real time as this will be studied in history at some point. I'm genuinely surprised at the lack of protest outside Westiminster though. The government clearly wasn't expecting the result of the referendum. They clearly didn't have any contingency plan in place to deal with Leave. They've demonstrated this from the result right up to the vote this week and still Britain is being lead to the slaughter.

I'd expect a little more boots in the streets.

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Agreed mate. It's interesting watching this play out in real time as this will be studied in history at some point. I'm genuinely surprised at the lack of protest outside Westiminster though. The government clearly wasn't expecting the result of the referendum. They clearly didn't have any contingency plan in place to deal with Leave. They've demonstrated this from the result right up to the vote this week and still Britain is being lead to the slaughter.

It’s beginning

theres lots of protests planned and    Gauging peoples feeling should we not get brexit I can see this going the way of paris

theres obviously little coverage of it but Belgium and Germany have had or are having very similar demonstrations 

2 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

It’s beginning

theres lots of protests planned and    Gauging peoples feeling should we not get brexit I can see this going the way of paris

theres obviously little coverage of it but Belgium and Germany have had or are having very similar demonstrations 

Fair one. News coverage of Belgium and Germany has been alright this end. Nothing of anything in Britain only that the last one in London was outnumbered by a counter demonstration.

If this issue won't motivate people to get out and do something frankly what's the f*ck*ng point anymore?

• Like 2

I see this as a European version of the Arab spring

its patently obvious people have had enough but if people of the U.K.  do nothing and it carries on as before I shall hasten my plans to leave

i shall of course be involved in protesting quite happily 

theres some very salty talk in some of the groups I follow on the book of faces but Britons have always been reluctant

after some discussions I had with left wing friends recently who were openly advocating re enacting communism soviet style I am beginning to suspect it’s a matter of time

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

if people took to the streets the media would spin it for the remainers , all this morning we,ve had the news sky bbc ect saying the people want a second reforemdon , the people don't want it businesses want it for trading and keeping cheep labour  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We had a vote.

Asked them to do one thing. 

Two years later and they still can't do it. 

Because they don't want to. 

They just can't figure how to tell the people that they are going to ignore them.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4

May has allowed eu chiefs to bully her and I blame her .spineless version of Mr burns . And phoney Blair has got some nerve! He should be hung up outside parliament as a warning to anyone else who betrays our country

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, steve66 said:

if people took to the streets the media would spin it for the remainers , all this morning we,ve had the news sky bbc ect saying the people want a second reforemdon , the people don't want it businesses want it for trading and keeping cheep labour  

True but if people took to the streets it wouldn't matter what the media think when you have half a million people camped outside your office demanding you do what you were hired to do. People want to be able to live there lives as happily as they can. They're being told they need a second referendum because it means that people that haven't done their jobs for the last 30 years get yet another pass and can continue as they have done since government began. I get what you're saying, mate, but this is one of those times where people actually have to get out there and do something if they want what they've been promised.

Commerce will continue no matter what comes of it they will adapt to whatever rules are put in place but if the British government had even a clue what they were doing they could completely reinvent the rules around commerce and make post-Brexit Britain a very competitive place to invest in. Don't forget Britain doesn't have a trade deal with America, China, Japan, or Australia either so I don't understand why everyone is soiling themselves over a landmass the size of Montana? The world will continue to turn, the sun will rise in the morning. This is being made far more difficult than it needs to be and that's because the people doing it don't want to and don't know how to.

• Like 7