32 minutes ago, Francie said:

Hold on lads, seriously britain had the upper hand in the negogiations, for a start the 60 odd billion the eu was getting, could that not have been a bargaining tool, i mean how much are they giving britain f**k all?

At end of the day it wouldnt surprise me if may an eu are in on this together, after all may is a remainer, i think they said right cameron fuckd up by giving the vote to people, there people are dumb theyl vote remain, but f**k the people woke up, right we need a plan to stay,  well get worse possible deal, so well have to force another referendum, an it will be to stay, remember what they done to ireland way lisbon treaty.

Bunch of lyiing scheming b*****ds.

Looks like we’re  being stitched up francie

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Francie said:

Hold on lads, seriously britain had the upper hand in the negogiations, for a start the 60 odd billion the eu was getting, could that not have been a bargaining tool, i mean how much are they giving britain f**k all?

At end of the day it wouldnt surprise me if may an eu are in on this together, after all may is a remainer, i think they said right cameron fuckd up by giving the vote to people, there people are dumb theyl vote remain, but f**k the people woke up, right we need a plan to stay,  well get worse possible deal, so well have to force another referendum, an it will be to stay, remember what they done to ireland way lisbon treaty.

Bunch of lyiing scheming b*****ds.

I've long thought exactly that. We were never meant to or expected to vote leave, hence the reason there was no credible leave strategy in place, it just wasn't meant to happen. So now, it's one long drawn out cluster f**k to hopefully grind people down and piss them off, hoping to totally turn it around by a second vote or some other devious ploy. Helped in no small part I might add by the spineless bstards who have no faith in this country and its abilities to not only get through the breakup but actually strengthen from it.

• Like 2

Trouble is we have an inept government who can't run a country let alone anything else.

The Labour Party just engineering after GE instead supporting and help sort this.

Fan dabby dozy wants reeducating on the meaning of democracy.

The majority of the people want out of the EU.

The majority of the MPs want to stay in the EU. They are going to vote down every thing in a hope of a second vote. They are just manipulating things to get the result they want.

Merkel and Macron's forth Reich are putting every obstacle in the way in a hope it gets so bad in the UK government that they an excuse to say in.

It just a corruption of power. If they think for one minute they can get way with ignoring the will people they will.

There some in the back of my mind that bothers me, and I'm suspicious. David Davis and Dominic Raab when they were the Brexit secretary both went to the EU guns blazing and had them on the back foot, with no deal no money attitude. Straight away she pulled the rug from under them and took over her self. Why?

Did she get told to call the dogs off buy EU or are MPs?

In my opinion Davis and Raab should be let loose again and would make a good team to deal with those b*****ds.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
On 12/12/2018 at 08:58, maxhardcore said:

Yes what we need are tough fair measures for ALL.

For the betterment of Great Britain and all it's citizens.

Not just those at the top.

Hard Brexit as they call it' or no deal.

Tell them we leaving ' your getting fook all' pay us back with interest for WW2 first,

Scrap All Foreign Aid ' it does not get to those that need it' it's a con on all sides for those in power to cream off.

15 Billion per year every year,

Thats a good chunk of money EVERY year to put into Our Hospitals ' Doctors Surgerys ' Old Folks Homes ' Housing ect .

No illegal immigrants whatso ever 

Only Legal immigrants and genuine refugees.

Tighten it right up and ship the pisstakers back.

Any Legal migrants must pay in full time for at least 3 years before being able to claim a penny of state funds or housing .

More Prison Officers

Many More Police

More Paramedics

More Firemen

and all the above must pass 6 monthly fitness tests and mental strength tests

Never mind left wing political correct Wankers saying it's wrong' they need to be up to the job.

Tougher sentences for violence all the way down to anti social behaviour .

If claiming for more than 3 months you work 2-3 days per week picking litter' cleaning up the beaches and countryside ect

Planting trees and hedges ect or you loose your benefits and housing ect 

Tough times call for tough measures and the same goes for those in parliament ' councillors ect

Get caught fiddling and you go to Jail.

No cop outs

Everyone pulling in the same direction.

First 15k of anyone's earnings Tax Free.

After 15k everyone at 20% tax

No cop outs ' non of this 40% for those earning over 80k or whatever it is.

Everyone the same no matter if you earn 20k or 20million

after 15k it's 20% across the board.

Scrap VAT and get people spending ' building extensions ' buying cars ' 

At least get it down to 10%

Give people the feel good factor and get Our Country moving again.

Its not rocket science what's been going on for the last 30-40 years 

And look where we Its got us.

I agree with virtually all of this, if we scrap the vat, then that’s the biggest incentive in the world for new business and all the financial gain that brings.

However,  we can pump as much money as we like into the nhs, police fire etc, but until the fat is cut from those organisations the money goes no where, they are wasting millions every yr, no point pumping money into a loss, the time and effort would be better rewarded by getting them running efficiently, like a proper business, then give them more money that would be useful.

Not so sure about the tax at w0% across the board, but everything else you say makes very good sense, I like it.

• Like 1

We need to get our yellow vests on, the French now want macron gone despite his ten billion pounds worth of offers to appease them good luck to them  https://youtu.be/lp2fsjKqjmQhttps:

Edited by Greyman
41 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Macrons words are worthless the little Rothchild  rent boy best he sorts his backyard out before mouthing his bile his folk are out on the streets tonight wanting him gone lol 

Good riddance mate.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Macrons words are worthless the little Rothchild  rent boy best he sorts his backyard out before mouthing his bile his folk are out on the streets tonight wanting him gone lol 

Macron rhymes with Tampon, I think the latter would do a better job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A recent poll carried out by me in the chip shop 

other night   1 do you still  want to leave the  eu  100 % yes  , 2 are you bothered about the £6 to go to the eu “couldn’t give a fk “ 3 should -we go begging for a deal 100% no ,, 4 is Blair a cntbox 100%yes ,  what about the eu leaders unanimous “ bunch of cnts “  5 do you take notice of bbc sky indipendant news “lying cnts” 6 what do u think about macron “ piece of shit “ ,,,   Where’s the sky poll team when you need the truth about Brexit eh ? 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2