12 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Well the eu crooks have said nothing to add in other words it’s a done deal on a no deal  ??

They are just trying to force a second referendum...traitor Blair just on the radio saying we must have a second referendum now. 

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Just now, kanny said:

They are just trying to force a second referendum...traitor Blair just on the radio saying we must have a second referendum now. 

Dont know how blairs got the neck to say anything, he agreed to uncontrolled migration 

• Like 5

Looks like mays fell flat on her face again trying to deal with the eu again  24 hours after a confidence vote , further embarrassing the uk ?

think when she returns she should do the right thing and step down , but she wont , she'll bodge her way through making a total mess of brexit

27 minutes ago, antg said:

whatever she tries the EU elite will knock it back. they dont want us to leave at the end of the day and will make sure thats its bad for us.

she really has a thankless task.

I don’t blame the Eu they’ve their own interests to protect. I do hold it against our government for pandering to them when they should just say no deal and gis  a ring when yas wanna talk but we’re out now go bollix yourselves. And start bigging up the uk again instead of acting like a bunch of hurt tranny snowflakes

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, Balaur said:

It's all looking good from here forced into hard Brexit by eu . As long as we don't back down she can't do Norway deal as allows immigration and second referendum will kill any politicalparty that touches it 

I hope a hard brexit too. See I don’t mind hard times for a bit If it means  that our kids n grand kids have a better self controlled country to live in that protects them. If the people of both world wars were selfish we would be speaking German and thanks to them we had a decent place to call home. Remember he who dares wins

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I don’t blame the Eu they’ve their own interests to protect. I do hold it against our government for pandering to them when they should just say no deal and gis  a ring when yas wanna talk but we’re out now go bollix yourselves. And start bigging up the uk again instead of acting like a bunch of hurt tranny snowflakes

But parliament won't accept that. There is a difference between government and Parliament 

Bullshit propaganda news from the liberal news agencies gets boring even cnn getting in on the  act ,  victor Oban coming in for plenty stick as we the British people are the slant they use is obvious.that  They feeling the heat so they up the anti ,  think the indipendant news feeds are among the worst in the world  they owned by a Russian and a Saudi , hold up a min is ther a Russian involved in trying to change democracy with bullshit lol and juniker wants fake news gone it all sort of gets spun around except we now the eu are corrupt cnts no matter the news feeds 

• Like 1

Hold on lads, seriously britain had the upper hand in the negogiations, for a start the 60 odd billion the eu was getting, could that not have been a bargaining tool, i mean how much are they giving britain f**k all?

At end of the day it wouldnt surprise me if may an eu are in on this together, after all may is a remainer, i think they said right cameron fuckd up by giving the vote to people, there people are dumb theyl vote remain, but f**k the people woke up, right we need a plan to stay,  well get worse possible deal, so well have to force another referendum, an it will be to stay, remember what they done to ireland way lisbon treaty.

Bunch of lyiing scheming b*****ds.

• Like 4