24 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Where you getting all this info Dave?

Are you some dirty old politicians spunk rag ?

He's right, mate. Outside the ERG, the Mogg isn't too well liked.........neither is Boris, who isn't well thought of across all party factions, so that's 2 candidates out of the running, I reckon.

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

I don't think putting any deal or no deal to MP's is going to make any difference there going to vote down any thing that come before them, wait and see. So the Traitors will deny the country what they voted for. They are the ruling classes and they think they know better and we don't count. The Labour Party won't take us out, they have a sniff of blood and want power. They are just mischief making, all they are after is a General Election instead of helping find a way out of this mess.

Also what happens if we have a second vote and it goes the same way, Do we spend another two years wasting are time talking to the EU. 

Lets get out quick from this prison.

Cheers Arry

28 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Where you getting all this info Dave?

Are you some dirty old politicians spunk rag ?

I get invited to all the best orgies ;)

18 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

She should have realised that's the game was up on Monday, where she missed one of several escape routes.

I know she's a a Remainer, but, knowing how unpopular it was, she should have put the deal to the vote, and killed it off once and for all. Then, she could have gone back to Brussels and said "Now what ?"

That might have forced a renegotiation, or she could have slipped out the back door that the European court left open, and held a second referendum, or a parliamentary vote on whether the process would continue, or she could have pursued a 'no deal' policy.

But.......she closed off her options early in the negotiations, she chose to go down a route that she must have known was doomed to failure, and she might well reap the whirlwind tonight.

Whoever becomes (or remains) leader will face the same problems, but what new leader (a)would want to carry the poisoned chalice in the first place, and (b) make their first action as PM to apply for an extension of Article 50 ? What could a new leader do differently at this late stage, and could they reasonably expect success, bearing in mind that any new strategy will alienate one side of the Tories or the other, and could even play into opposition hands ? The answers are probably "nothing" and "no".........

Don't be surprised if they decide to keep her on a bit longer !

Going to continue a worrying trend and agree with all this!

She's messed up at evert stage of these negotiations TBH, at some point folk just have to admit she was never the right person for the job! Having said that though the time for a change of leader was straight after the 2017 GE or at a push after Chequers. I reckon she'll survive tonight but it'll be close and just deepen the divisions in the party and make it even harder for her to get anything through parliament.

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

I think there's a fair bit of Boris support in tory party

There used to be but he's soured a lot of that since the referendum and his disasterous leadership bid. He's not massively popular with MPs or the grassroots anymore. I think if we do see a change in leadership it'll be someone relatively boring and "safe" who takes over. Sajid Javid and Gove are the frontrunners IMO.

3 minutes ago, Arry said:

Boris in a joke

Dominic Raab would be my choice for PM.

Cheers Arry

I'd personally back Raab,  but hes a relatively unknown quantity.....

Sajiv Javid, maybe Gove (not exactly trustworthy !), Amber Rudd as dark horse............IF the Maybot can be unseated.

Just now, BGD said:

Raab has a shot too IMO not a great chance but better than Mogg or Boris.

Pointless speculating though really, I'm pretty sure she'll survive tonight.

...........as the personification of "lame duck" which, I think everyone will agree, is to the detriment of our country, our parliament and democracy in general !

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BGD said:

Raab has a shot too IMO not a great chance but better than Mogg or Boris.

Pointless speculating though really, I'm pretty sure she'll survive tonight.

If she does, are they then stuck with her for 12 months? I heard something yesterday about only being able to hold a no confidence vote one in 12 months.....

• Like 1

It should be a hard brexit supporter that takes the job time for being all PC is gone get boris or mogg in but feck off the deal and just go hard brexit. Stop being wimps and scared Lille kittens when we need a british  lion to step up and save the nation from lefty liberal faggotry

Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

And that's the way we still should go

Hard Brexit all the way and deal with it and build a Nation on National Pride 

You can’t deal with the eu they have proved that in the past , ther ideals are far far away from ours  they don’t recognise democratic votes by the people  that they want to rule democratically , ther plan all along is to fk us up one way or another by dividing us and to bring our governments down , take our business from the city  , to breed ill feelings amongst us  and hatred between us ..no deal better than a bad deal and no deal was the outcome all along , the eu are crumbling  they need us but they will never admit to it , how can you possibly deal with Guy Verhofstadt the gonzo of the eu and drunk ener merkels a had been she’s been found out along with macron , the tide will turn in the eu elections next year the writings on the wall for these cnts 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

If she does, are they then stuck with her for 12 months? I heard something yesterday about only being able to hold a no confidence vote one in 12 months.....

Yeah they can't move another vote of no confidence in her for 12 months but I reckon she's going to promise to stand down after March 29th if they don't pass the vote tonight.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, BGD said:

Yeah they can't move another vote of no confidence in her for 12 months but I reckon she's going to promise to stand down after March 29th if they don't pass the vote tonight.

Yeah, which brings me onto this.... It's risky as f**k if there's a strong chance of a GE in that time! She's probably not the leader you want when the country is going to the ballot. Shit or bust move.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Yeah, which brings me onto this.... It's risky as f**k if there's a strong chance of a GE in that time! She's probably not the leader you want when the country is going to the ballot. Shit or bust move.

No.10 has hinted if she wins tonight, she'll step down before the next GE.

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

TBH if there was a sudden GE as a result of a vote of no confidence in the government they wouldn't really have time to change leader anyway. Only two weeks between the government losing the vote and a GE being called.