• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

Getting a bit silly now, wouldn't you agree mate?

Is she hoping to get ousted so she doesn't have to pull the trigger, or what?

It's beyond silly - we're somewhere between a comedy of the absurd and a banana republic !

From day one of her premiership, I've said she  was the whipping boy, who was chosen to carry the poison chalice. I reckon she was a reluctant PM, who got the job because there were no other serious candidates. She was a 5hit Home Secretary, so it shouldn't be a huge surprise that she's a 5hit PM - for me, she's the worst PM we've ever had..........and I can remember Wilson, Callaghan and Major !

The way we've got here, as I see it, is that the referendum vote was fairly evenly split.

So, it's not in ANY party's immediate advantage to form a solid position - because whatever you do, you'll pi55 of around half of the electorate, so we're left in this political limbo, where the main parties try to out- manouvere each other, without making a firm commitment either way !

It's "Yes, minister" made real !

• Like 2
7 hours ago, steve66 said:

So where does it go now? will we see enough letters go in for a leadership challenge ? , vote of no confidence ? cant see how going back to the EU will change much , labour been in power looks more likely 

Labour have been in backroom talks with the DUP and other parties about putting forward a vote of no confidence but from what I've heard the DUP aren't quite at the point of wanting to bring the government down yet (but they're close) so I wouldn't expect a vote of no confidence to be put forward this side of Christmas because Labour will want to be sure it's going to pass before they put it forward or they'll just strengthen the government's position.

What I can't understand is how there hasn't been enough letters of no confidence in May handed in by Tory MPs yet. It's not even like they're putting party before country because she's killing the party too! The only reason I can think of is that no one else really wants to take over her mess and be the one in charge when it all comes crashing down...

Should be some parliamentary drama today because Labour have forced a debate on postponing the Brexit vote. And the opposition party leaders have just signed a joint letter accusing May of being in contempt of parliament AGAIN over the postponing of the Brexit vote. Another humiliating day for the government on the cards.

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah may is terrible isn't she. 

Please tell us what deal she could of come up with that parliament would of passed? 

This time next year Diane abbot will be in charge of immigration. Well done 

Maybe she would have had an easier time getting her deal through parliament if she hadn't wasted months of negotiating time on a disasterous general election campaign that resulted in spunking away her majority?

She's been an utter failure as a PM and she's fecked her party for a generation. Everyone can see it.