11 minutes ago, Deker said:

Help me out, I have the best part of a day off and I'm on the juice, but what has Grenfell got to do with Brexit?

It was a disaster that was never fixed, will cost the taxpayer millions and won't change a thing.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Can we get back to the subject in hand ?

The PM has tried to conceal financial advice and legal advice, which were only published after her government was found in contempt of parliament. Her negotiations (such as they are !) with the EU have been carried out in an air of secrecy. 'Red Lines' have been drawn, only to be rubbed out and re-drawn over and over again.

Now, she's deferring a vote that she said wouldn't be deferred, in order to change a deal that she said couldn't be changed, and moving heaven and earth to stop parliament voting on whether there should be a vote. I've been watching her for over an hour, time and time again, refusing to even say how long the vote is being deferred for..............

The markets and the pound have tumbled, as a result, and yet she persists in this deluded belief that she is right, and everyone else is wrong, while her authority crumbles by the hour.

She is treating democracy and parliament with utter contempt, preferring to focus on saving her own sorry ar5e. 

For god's sake, woman, have some decency, some self-respect...........and just go !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

And as I pointed out to you several pages back your previous judas Neil kinnock was an anti eu politician until they put him on the pay roll were him and his family still draw over half a mil per year in wages to this day and Jeremy is no different he was a vocal opponent of the eu until he was handed the Labour Party and since then nada nothing not a word, he,s also turned his back on all the other unpopular things he supported like Hamas and the ira to name a few, so I won't hold my breath waiting for some scruffy old student to deliver the brexit me and 17,000.000 other people voted for in a democratically held election, ✌

Shows how much attention you pay really. He's still very critical of the EU, made plenty of speeches since the referendum criticising the EU and drawn loads of fire from remoaners for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Fridges in general don't burst into flames and if they do you don't normally give the owner of the fridge a new identity and move them to a safe house, the guy was nicking leccy and most of the people in there should have not been in the country let alone in a million pound flat in London, not the councils fault and not the Tory,s fault there only crime was allowing the people to pour into the country and allow them to turn a block of flats into a slum you would expect to find in a third world country with 10/15 people in a one bed flat?

Fridges cause more house fires than any other white goods actually. Behailu Kebede was offered witness protection in the lead up to the inquiry because of the huge number of death threats and abuse he was recieving but he never accepted it so no, he wasn't given a new identity or moved to a safe house. I've also never seen any evidence he was stealing electric. The only reason that block went up like it did was because of the cladding put up by RBKC Council, nothing to do with the imigration status or ethnicity of the residents. Glad I could help clear that up for you :thumbs:

Edited by BGD
11 minutes ago, BGD said:

Fridges cause more house fires than any other white goods actually. Behailu Kebede was offered witness protection in the lead up to the inquiry because of the huge number of death threats and abuse he was recieving but he never accepted it so no, he wasn't given a new identity or moved to a safe house. I've also never seen any evidence he was stealing electric. The only reason that block went up like it did was because of the cladding put up by RBKC Council, nothing to do with the imigration status or ethnicity of the residents. Glad I could help clear that up for you :thumbs:

Your missing the point of the amount of illegals who were killed in it too. The point being how many illegals are in GB and doing the same subletting and bleeding the system dry claiming everything under the sun, give nothing back not even meant to be here but they’re the victims as usual, I pity any natives stuck in wog or paki controlled areas, it must seem like they’ve went back in time

15 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

.................and all that means our products are cheaper on the world market so British Export sales go through the roof as they have done for ages...its isn't all bad news, trade up, unemployment at low levels and improving, more tax revenues all round for the Government, lower social security payments etc etc!

In simple terms the country is currently BETTER off than before the Brexit vote!

According to Donald tusk ( little prik ) he will have a word to his unelected (pricks ) and “see what he can do “  well tusk can you give this message from my council who  were in the top ten boroughs who voted out and make sure the anti U.K. cocks drunker weirdo Verhofstadt and the rest of the unelected  shitbags 

0D0CA65F-08C4-4F81-A2AD-0E1F91D5FDF0.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackbriar said:

She wants to postpone the vote until the end of January ! We're meant to be leaving in March - more can-kicking, maybe ?

Getting a bit silly now, wouldn't you agree mate?

Is she hoping to get ousted so she doesn't have to pull the trigger, or what?

• Like 1