31 minutes ago, BGD said:

The damage she's doing to the country and her party's reputation is honestly shocking and it's going to take some serious work to recover :no:

With that ruling this morning I'm starting to wonder if she's just going to try and sack the whole thing off and then resign...

Once again, we seem to concur (which I'm  finding a bit concerning !)  I increasingly get the feeling she's playing for time, manufacturing a way to justify a second referendum - or a more winnable parliamentary vote - which would keep us in. Then, she could resign/retire........parliament, with its natural Remainer majority, would settle down somewhat, and the fallout becomes someone else's problem !

The political impasse has, for me, become intractable. She's painted herself into a corner, good and proper - I can't see that she has any way forward. But, can she find a way out ?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Labour are just as bad if not worse.

I f***ing cringe every time I hear 

"We will do our best for the British people"

Utter shite they never gave a f**k about the "British people" in the past and they don't care now.

What they should say is " we will do our best to conserve our own positions and fight amongst ourselves and score points for a power grab"

No matter what happens or who's negotiating we will get a shit deal and while we the British folk will bare the brunt of this shambles they will not suffer financially or career wise.

Look who  we got! May the spinless heron. Boris the opportunist liar and the other bottom feeders latching on to get scraps from the table.

Trust them lol they are not even loyal to each other .

you  are fooked whoever takes the rein.

what political party has ever done something for the people of the country?

politicians are only into it for themselves and to get richer off our backs.

burn parliament to the fooking ground

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

And the labour one will be much worse. If labour get into power then the uk is done, might as well go it’s separate ways as Corbyn and fatbott will run it into the ground never to return. Truthfully we need a revolt from the people against the whole of the Houses of Parliament as every party except UKIP have went against the majority vote and knifed us in the back with brexit. I’ve never seen a government so weak and pitiful and spineless trying to appease the vocal minority lefty assholes when they should have been cut down and told majority won now go bollix yourself. 

I disagree, Len.

Who she's actually been trying to appease is her own Brexiteers - they want something that she doesn't believe in ! She's wasted so much time negotiating with her own party, instead of negotiating anything like a decent deal !

4 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I disagree, Len.

Who she's actually been trying to appease is her own Brexiteers - they want something that she doesn't believe in ! She's wasted so much time negotiating with her own party, instead of negotiating anything like a decent deal !

The question was leave or remain leave won but the constant remoaners and media and Jezebel Corbyn are non stop and the cons have only themselves to blame for the hash treasonous may has made as she should never have been leader of brexit being a staunch remainiac herself the PC bs should have been kicked into touch and a true brexiteer should have been put in to get us out of the EUSSR entirely. All this deal or no deal bollix is just a smoke screen to try shaft us. It’s total nonsense. We voted to leave the EU so get us out to feck with no deal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Once again, we seem to concur (which I'm  finding a bit concerning !)  I increasingly get the feeling she's playing for time, manufacturing a way to justify a second referendum - or a more winnable parliamentary vote - which would keep us in. Then, she could resign/retire........parliament, with its natural Remainer majority, would settle down somewhat, and the fallout becomes someone else's problem !

The political impasse has, for me, become intractable. She's painted herself into a corner, good and proper - I can't see that she has any way forward. But, can she find a way out ?

Well that's one thing May is good at - uniting everyone around how shite she is! I mean she even had the DUP siding with Jeremy "Up The 'RA" Corbyn FFS :laugh:

I'm hearing talk that No.10 are becoming resigned to the fact that a second referendum is their only way out after they inevitably get knocked back by the EU when trying to renegotiate...

I despise corbyn and everything he stands for. He really did create division amongst blacks and whites. Especially in london ... my uncles uncle died in grenfell and the shit the mrs comes out with like it was the torys fault that bloke left his fridge in the condition it was... i had to leave the room when she strted spouting her shite .... wearing t shirts n all sorts. f***ing crack pot 

9 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I despise corbyn and everything he stands for. He really did create division amongst blacks and whites. Especially in london ... my uncles uncle died in grenfell and the shit the mrs comes out with like it was the torys fault that bloke left his fridge in the condition it was... i had to leave the room when she strted spouting her shite .... wearing t shirts n all sorts. f***ing crack pot 

I don't want to rehash the Grenfell debate especially when you lost family in the fire but the point is the fire never would have spread beyond that bloke's flat if it wasn't for the substandard, dangerous cladding that had been slung up. And of course RBKC Council's response on the ground was dire following the fire too.

Really sorry for your loss pal, would tear me up losing a family member like that.

33 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The question was leave or remain leave won but the constant remoaners and media and Jezebel Corbyn are non stop and the cons have only themselves to blame for the hash treasonous may has made as she should never have been leader of brexit being a staunch remainiac herself the PC bs should have been kicked into touch and a true brexiteer should have been put in to get us out of the EUSSR entirely. All this deal or no deal bollix is just a smoke screen to try shaft us. It’s total nonsense. We voted to leave the EU so get us out to feck with no deal

It's properly hilarious how folk like you scream about Corbyn trying to stop Brexit when he's always stood firm on respecting the referendum result (he was actually one of the first politicians to call for Article 50 to be invoked after the result) and on the other side you've got loony remainers screaming about how he's a "hard right Brexiteer" in bed with Jacob Rees Mogg and Farage :laugh:

You'd do well to remember Corbyn has been speaking out against the EU long before it became the populist cause it's become in recent years. The Bennite wing of Labour have always been some of the loudest and fiercest critics of the EU going all the way back to the Common Market. Just look at his voting record in parliament...

Crumbs, so where are we going now, the last deal was BS but WE MUST LEAVE!

I must be missing something, I don't understand why we are still crawling to the EU.

Were leaving, get used to it, we are happy to trade with you but...……………..!

• Like 2

Tories are f*cked , may needs to go asap but who would unite the party ?. Apart from David Davis I cant see anyone , hardline brexiteers are in a minority so it needs to be someone central 

In the long run I can see it all collapsing and either a second vote or general election  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BGD said:

I don't want to rehash the Grenfell debate especially when you lost family in the fire but the point is the fire never would have spread beyond that bloke's flat if it wasn't for the substandard, dangerous cladding that had been slung up. And of course RBKC Council's response on the ground was dire following the fire too.

Really sorry for your loss pal, would tear me up losing a family member like that.

Fridges in general don't burst into flames and if they do you don't normally give the owner of the fridge a new identity and move them to a safe house, the guy was nicking leccy and most of the people in there should have not been in the country let alone in a million pound flat in London, not the councils fault and not the Tory,s fault there only crime was allowing the people to pour into the country and allow them to turn a block of flats into a slum you would expect to find in a third world country with 10/15 people in a one bed flat?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BGD said:

It's properly hilarious how folk like you scream about Corbyn trying to stop Brexit when he's always stood firm on respecting the referendum result (he was actually one of the first politicians to call for Article 50 to be invoked after the result) and on the other side you've got loony remainers screaming about how he's a "hard right Brexiteer" in bed with Jacob Rees Mogg and Farage :laugh:

You'd do well to remember Corbyn has been speaking out against the EU long before it became the populist cause it's become in recent years. The Bennite wing of Labour have always been some of the loudest and fiercest critics of the EU going all the way back to the Common Market. Just look at his voting record in parliament...

And as I pointed out to you several pages back your previous judas Neil kinnock was an anti eu politician until they put him on the pay roll were him and his family still draw over half a mil per year in wages to this day and Jeremy is no different he was a vocal opponent of the eu until he was handed the Labour Party and since then nada nothing not a word, he,s also turned his back on all the other unpopular things he supported like Hamas and the ira to name a few, so I won't hold my breath waiting for some scruffy old student to deliver the brexit me and 17,000.000 other people voted for in a democratically held election, ✌

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Always terrible when lives are lost ' especially kids but the blame game post Grenfell was terrible from certain quatres

Help me out, I have the best part of a day off and I'm on the juice, but what has Grenfell got to do with Brexit?