• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

I do and always will live in Europe, the UK is part of Europe lol.

no it fkn well isnt.  we are an island nation , seperated from mainland europe since the ice age , 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

In my honest opinion, outside of the wind up, there needs to be a double vote, 1st  vote to be between the 3 options 1. remain, 2. leave without a deal or 3. leave with Mays deal,.

The second vote would be between to top two to decide the final outcome.

It would give people an opportunity for an informed choice and if perhaps some control on lies and misinformation from all sides could be brought in they would be less chance of foul being called afterwards.

If people truly believe in the will of the people why would they be frightened of this route.

Why remain?. We voted to leave, so if it were to happen it would have to be leave with a deal or leave with no deal.

This probably sounds insignificant to some and narrow minded but the reason I want out is because a lad I know was kicked to death by a couple of scumbag Eastern Europeans with previous so I would gladly wave goodbye to every single last one of them.unvetted immigration has made my local town unrecognisable with no go areas and basically being run into the ground by these assets to the country. 

• Like 4

All the argument is a bit pointless really, I said and believed 3 years ago they would never give Britain independence and I still beleive that.....the most you will get is in name only and then it will be the complete hijack of the UK in a way much worse than you had before......it’s actually been a gift to the EU from what I can see if it.

Talk of “civil war” is complete nonsense, the EU and the Government (that YOU elect) will put almost everybody back in their box with a quick 2 % increase on the interest rate......it will literally cost them a phone call to bury all resistance.

In a nutshell, you are f****d but it’s only just dawning in most folks how f****d you are and have been for a long time.

Sandy May be in the minority on here, but make no mistake he is by no means alone and by no means powerless in the real world......there’s millions who think just like him and they also occupy all the positions of power from you local government, NHS, schools, university’s, police and all the way to the very top.

They ain’t playing by your rules, they make the f***ing rules.

There was a 24% turnout last night in a local election in my old area, an area that voted over 75% leave and an area that has watched itself burn as the tribes invaded over the last 15 years....and they voted a Tory back in when there was an Independant local lad on the ticket !

Thats why “we” are destined to loose and “they” will always win.......jobs f****d and that the truth.

So don’t be too hard on Sandy, just accept  that he has already won.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

As an aside, there used to be a group of lads ran a thing called “red watch” and it targeted the Sandymeres of this world.......people laughed and called them thugs and scum, said that was terrible.

Well, you ain’t f***ing laughing now are you ? ;) 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

This probably sounds insignificant to some and narrow minded but the reason I want out is because a lad I know was kicked to death by a couple of scumbag Eastern Europeans with previous so I would gladly wave goodbye to every single last one of them.unvetted immigration has made my local town unrecognisable with no go areas and basically being run into the ground by these assets to the country. 

A good mate of mine was pushed out of his job by them in a company not far from you in coalisland he has a haterid in him now for them and he was pretty open minded before hand

37 minutes ago, WILF said:

All the argument is a bit pointless really, I said and believed 3 years ago they would never give Britain independence and I still beleive that.....the most you will get is in name only and then it will be the complete hijack of the UK in a way much worse than you had before......it’s actually been a gift to the EU from what I can see if it.

Talk of “civil war” is complete nonsense, the EU and the Government (that YOU elect) will put almost everybody back in their box with a quick 2 % increase on the interest rate......it will literally cost them a phone call to bury all resistance.

In a nutshell, you are f****d but it’s only just dawning in most folks how f****d you are and have been for a long time.

Sandy May be in the minority on here, but make no mistake he is by no means alone and by no means powerless in the real world......there’s millions who think just like him and they also occupy all the positions of power from you local government, NHS, schools, university’s, police and all the way to the very top.

They ain’t playing by your rules, they make the f***ing rules.

There was a 24% turnout last night in a local election in my old area, an area that voted over 75% leave and an area that has watched itself burn as the tribes invaded over the last 15 years....and they voted a Tory back in when there was an Independant local lad on the ticket !

Thats why “we” are destined to loose and “they” will always win.......jobs f****d and that the truth.

So don’t be too hard on Sandy, just accept  that he has already won.

You may well be correct mate, but I can definitely feel a difference from the normal fcuk the government threats etc. I can't personally see 17 plus million people accepting the shafting we are receiving at the moment. I'm not saying we'll march on Westminister or start rioting but there are many ways to skin a cat and that amount of people using their head and voting tactically or perhaps abstaining from voting will have an impact on the whole country and if we do it correctly we can fcuk them for years to come.

Many folks will never vote again and I don’t blame them, but the government is counting on you doing that too.....

They have all the angles worked out.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3