11 minutes ago, BGD said:

I'm sure the last time you brought up the DVP someone (maybe Len again) got triggered by the word democrat. Assume it's because of the Democratic Party in America and while that party is terrible I think giving up on the entire concept of democracy just because they named themselves after it is a bit much really :laugh:

We will see your belief in democracy through your party whether or not they stuck to the people’s vote or keep crying about a 2nd ref, remember if ya leave voters get knifed in the back, democracy is dead in the uk. However it was because of the democrat party in the USA that I thought that. Especially when in our own governments we have agents working for enemies trying to prosecute ex servicemen for taking part in wars abroad and getting them jailed too. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

It saddens me that words like liberal and democrat are now just synonyms for gay lefties. lol

They used to be the bedrock of Western society.

There's been a bit of push by the "liberal left" to rebrand as progressives recently so maybe you'll be able to reclaim the word in a few years ;)

It is quite funny when some poor confused soul starts ranting about "liberal commie democrats" though :laugh:

2 minutes ago, BGD said:

There's been a bit of push by the "liberal left" to rebrand as progressives recently so maybe you'll be able to reclaim the word in a few years ;)

It is quite funny when some poor confused soul starts ranting about "liberal commie democrats" though :laugh:

Ain’t no poor soul here bgd, just seeing through your bs and seeing and hating what our spineless government and worse still the Judas Labour Party have done to this nation, and it enrages me and I’m sure millions of others at the complete balls up and sabotage of brexit, which was voted for democratically.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Ain’t no poor soul here bgd, just seeing through your bs and seeing and hating what our spineless government and worse still the Judas Labour Party have done to this nation, and it enrages me and I’m sure millions of others at the complete balls up and sabotage of brexit, which was voted for democratically.

If you think someone can actually be a liberal, communist democract then I'm sorry but you definitely are at least a little confused :laugh:

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

It saddens me that words like liberal and democrat are now just synonyms for gay lefties. lol

They used to be the bedrock of Western society.

Lets just take those words back and make the Lib Dems start calling themselves Whigs again eh? ?

2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

What’s killary, 

Come on you don't really believe Hillary Clinton is even close to being any kind of communist do you?

Hillary is just a shite bland neoliberal failed politician and I'll never understand why so many people are still obsessed with her. Even weirder when people who aren't even American still have their knickers in a twist over her IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, BGD said:

Come on you don't really believe Hillary Clinton is even close to being any kind of communist do you?

Hillary is just a shite bland neoliberal failed politician and I'll never understand why so many people are still obsessed with her. Even weirder when people who aren't even American still have their knickers in a twist over her IMO.

Says the man who w@nks over pictures of Komrad Corbyn :laugh:

:p

• Haha 3
25 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Need change your name to big sick gay Dave?

You're not fooling me pal I know your biggest fantasy is getting spitroast by Corbyn and McDonnell while they sing the Red Flag ;)

• Sad 1

For over 2 years now all we've heard is guesses at what so-and-so may do and if so, guesses at what the consequences of that may or may not be. I'd rule out the chances of a 2nd referendum. Apart from shitting on the idea of democracy, when would it ever end? If the result was the same, would the remainers accept it? Likewise vice-versa. We could have another referendum every couple of years and it wouldn't matter what the result was.

I am sick to the back teeth of having the radio and papers bleating on with their theories day in day out. 

Time to put up or shut up.