27 minutes ago, david jones said:

I reckon she should give the EU the middle finger with there great deals and go and do a nice bit of coursing always makes me feel better when I got things on my mind ? 

Agreed. But the next day we would have corbyn as leader and things would be worse?

Any other suggestions as to what May could realistically do? 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

No deal doesn't require passing any legislation through parliament, if you want to leave with no deal all that needs to happen is no deal being passed before March 29th. Supporting this deal because it's the only option makes no sense because it quite clearly isn't the only option.

You can spin all you like, May is actively trying to block a no deal scenario by putting this deal to the house. Whatever happened to "No deal is better than a bad deal" ?

Personally I couldn't give a f**k either way, all the pieces are falling in to place as far as I'm concerned ?

Edited by BGD

ffs weve been trading with europe and beyond since the fkn ice age   ,brexit or anything else isnt going to stop that  migest mistake the eu made was to open all borders    cose the fkn lot  like before  no passport no entry  , i remember the days when you crossed european borders  as a non national  no money  no entry ,  i got a fkn big stamp accross 2 pages of my passport in 70   toegang geltzveld    from holland    ,, no money  no entry  fk off ,,  british consulate in dusseldorf  lent me money  to get back to blighty  ,

• Like 1

The eu is fecked with or without us, there are governments emerging that are listening to the people not big business and bankers, this is spreading faster as the cat has escaped the bag and most member states are waking up to the massive lie that is the European Union, I love it ????

• Like 5
45 minutes ago, BGD said:

No deal doesn't require passing any legislation through parliament, if you want to leave with no deal all that needs to happen is no deal being passed before March 29th. Supporting this deal because it's the only option makes no sense because it quite clearly isn't the only option.

You can spin all you like, May is actively trying to block a no deal scenario by putting this deal to the house. Whatever happened to "No deal is better than a bad deal" ?

Personally I couldn't give a f**k either way, all the pieces are falling in to place as far as I'm concerned ?

Parliament will not allow a no deal brexit. No chance. As you say, it will all fall into place for you

They're not going to let this deal pass either.

May's fecked it. The UK went into those negotiations holding all the cards, getting a good deal was supposed to be the easiest negotiation ever according to Davis, Farage, Mogg etc but she rolled over for the EU and ended up not even being able get a deal that will pass parliament.

Now it's either no deal or no Brexit and it's May and her team to blame, no way around it.

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Greyman said:

The eu is fecked with or without us, there are governments emerging that are listening to the people not big business and bankers, this is spreading faster as the cat has escaped the bag and most member states are waking up to the massive lie that is the European Union, I love it ????

When they close them, they should also bulldoze them.

20 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuking hell labour must be about to pull a rabbit out there arse if big gay Dave is back, nice to have te back dave??

Just thought I'd stop by to see what the THL consesus on the Brexit deal is. Don't worry I'll be back to gloat when (not if ?) Corbyn is on his way to No10 though and that might be sooner than you think... ?

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, BGD said:

Just thought I'd stop by to see what the THL consesus on the Brexit deal is. Don't worry I'll be back to gloat when (not if ?) Corbyn is on his way to No10 though and that might be sooner than you think... ?

Not as soon as he thinks though. He said he'd be in No.10 by December last year. Good to see you back by the way. 

8 hours ago, BGD said:

Corbyns already on kens list so dont get to excited lol

• Haha 5