• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

15 hours ago, BGD said:

Just thought I'd stop by to see what the THL consesus on the Brexit deal is. Don't worry I'll be back to gloat when (not if ?) Corbyn is on his way to No10 though and that might be sooner than you think... ?

But even if he gets in no one knows which way he will go because he hated the eu until he became the leader of the Labour Party , little bit like your last judas kinock who loathed the eu until him and all is family became mep,s raking in over half a million a year  in wages, fecking bunch of traitors one and all, hi Dave welcome back ?

Mrs May can't be her plan through parliament (not on its own merits, at least !), Tory rebels are coming round to the idea of a second referendum...............and the European court has todsy said that the UK can revoke Article 50, and remain in the EU.

Is it just me, or can anyone else sniff a stitch-up on the horizon ?

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Mrs May can't be her plan through parliament (not on its own merits, at least !), Tory rebels are coming round to the idea of a second referendum...............and the European court has todsy said that the UK can revoke Article 50, and remain in the EU.

Is it just me, or can anyone else sniff a stitch-up on the horizon ?

A stitch up is an understatement, there will be hell to pay if the natives get shafted, time for action to be taken against the remainder elite, and democracy is dead if it gets stitched up. As voting means nothing any more. And as much as id like to see it, bar the working man the snob toffs will never vote UKIP as they’re too up they’re own asses to feel like they have came down of the high n mighty perches that they sit on. So where does that leave the GB voters??? Then we need a none of the above on the ballot papers from then on. They must be wanting a civil war in the uk.

On 30/11/2018 at 09:06, walshie said:

Not as soon as he thinks though. He said he'd be in No.10 by December last year. Good to see you back by the way. 

I think we all underestimated May's ability to hang on with her zombie government TBH but it's been a slow drip drip drip over the last year and things are really coming to a head now. First government in history to be found in contempt of parliament and the government has just faced their third huge defeat of the day on the Grieve amendment.

We'll see how things go on Dec 11th but I really can't see the Withdrawal Agreement passing and the DUP have been heavily signalling that they would join in the vote of no confidence that will follow.

• Like 2

The DUP should be running the brexit negotiations big snarling would do a far better job than Teresa the appeaser, and they’d kick out Corbyn and the black hippo with him, looks like the uprising of the right needs to start, but u blame the kunts in the cons who voted her to take us out of Europe when ever she was a remainer all along. The tories have well n truely nailed the lid on their parties coffin for the near future

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Welcome back, mate! :thumbs:

How do you see this playing out from your POV?

Cheers pal :thumbs:

Well at this point I think it's more likely than not that the government will fail to pass the Withdrawal Agreement and lose the no confidence vote that's scheduled to follow on Dec 11th and after that there's three possible outcomes that I'll list from least likely to most likely (IMO)

1.) May manages to cobble together another Confidence & Supply arrangement within the 14 day time limit. Can't really see that happening because the concessions she'd have to make to get the votes would literally destroy the party.

2.) The opposition parties manage to come together to command a majority in the house. Again not very likely because of the fundemental disagreements between all the various opposition parties.

3.) A General Election is called after both main parties fail to get a majority together after the 14 days. Most likely outcome by far IMO and I'm confident Labour could win a GE comfortably :victory:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, BGD said:

Cheers pal :thumbs:

Well at this point I think it's more likely than not that the government will fail to pass the Withdrawal Agreement and lose the no confidence vote that's scheduled to follow on Dec 11th and after that there's three possible outcomes that I'll list from least likely to most likely (IMO)

1.) May manages to cobble together another Confidence & Supply arrangement within the 14 day time limit. Can't really see that happening because the concessions she'd have to make to get the votes would literally destroy the party.

2.) The opposition parties manage to come together to command a majority in the house. Again not very likely because of the fundemental disagreements between all the various opposition parties.

3.) A General Election is called after both main parties fail to get a majority together after the 14 days. Most likely outcome by far IMO and I'm confident Labour could win a GE comfortably :victory:

Aye labour would only win as they would cheat again like the last one where UKIP done better but got snubbed from the club . Labour may win this time but you can bet UKIP will end up a top party for the future because of the balls up the tories have made of brexit

2 minutes ago, BGD said:

Thanks for that. I'm sure everyone will be watching closely regardless! :laugh:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Aye labour would only win as they would cheat again like the last one where UKIP done better but got snubbed from the club . Labour may win this time but you can bet UKIP will end up a top party for the future because of the balls up the tories have made of brexit

If you don't like the way our electoral system works campaign to change it. I assume you campaigned hard in the A.V referendum if you think FPTP is so unfair?