I’m done

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

haha   , dont mention  finger up your arse, i had very drunk night  years back with a Jamaican  girl  , went out with  her for a bet with my mates . they all put £fiver each   5 of them  if i take her

Why delete it ? Just don’t come on here and stop attention seeking try Facebook if for attention  ?kettles on hun ?

the net not real, the real world out there .!  worry about what out there , not on a website .!!

Posted Images

5 hours ago, poxon said:

Cheers for the leaving doo lads I’ve really enjoyed the banter An music especially the violins ??Cheers for having me on as a team player. Keep safe lads hope you all have a good season ??

Can    I     lay by your siiiiiiide next to yoooooooou hoo hoo hoo you hoo hoo hoo hoo 

Birra Sam Smith mucker always meks us feel berra wi a touch of the horrors 

Lay of off the spice stick wi the spesh

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Ohh if ye thought this place was petty ye are in for a shock?it’s honestly an eye opener from the dumbos posting pics off last nights kills all over the hunting pages to tarts showing everything but there ovaries for a few likes an then the saddos that tell ye everything they an there tribe a kids all by diff da’s have done all day ??????

You forgot pics of folks dinner. Always a crowd pleaser. ?

52 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Well considering you and the 2 muppets laughing are on it and i'm not and don't even know what your on about i think its more for you.

We just look as it reminds us to keep away from f****r like you ?

12 hours ago, poxon said:

The day as come I’ve decided to jack in on the hunting life how do I go about deleting my account? I find my self on here daily An leave none the wiser it’s pointless staying on I have little input to add 

That’s very true you ... have little input to add 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, poxon said:

Begging for help to delete that’s all. But think I’ll survive hopefully without begging for a nice warm glass of coco an a cuddle an being told everything is going to be alright ?? 

If that's your decision ask fa them to with draw your  profile failing that get in your settings and clean the drive what's not needed atb bill