I’m done

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

haha   , dont mention  finger up your arse, i had very drunk night  years back with a Jamaican  girl  , went out with  her for a bet with my mates . they all put £fiver each   5 of them  if i take her

Why delete it ? Just don’t come on here and stop attention seeking try Facebook if for attention  ?kettles on hun ?

the net not real, the real world out there .!  worry about what out there , not on a website .!!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Some right fcuking fairy’s ?‍♀️ On here, bet you’d all have a shag once a week with lights off in missionary?????

I dont young man , i got a little lamp i turn on called the shagging lamp , she knows its time for love when thats on when she comes to bed , big Ron wants his hole ? 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, jiggy said:

No wonder you have back trouble. She probably pinched your sciatic nerve. Irreverseable damage.?

haha haha   good'un  lol, tell what mate , i have done  me well fair of shagging over the years , you never know  it all comes from lot of movment  down hips/lower back , when you  getting down to short strokes   lol , been some crackers , ugly feckers, fat/thin  you name it i give it one  lol , yep no wonder me back fooked now, but great memories  for a old bloke to think back on  , at least i die with smile on me face when that time comes, 66 now hope got few more years in this old fooked body  lol .

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, bird said:

haha haha   good'un  lol, tell what mate , i have done  me well fair of shagging over the years , you never know  it all comes from lot of movment  down hips/lower back , when you  getting down to short strokes   lol , been some crackers , ugly feckers, fat/thin  you name it i give it one  lol , yep no wonder me back fooked now, but great memories  for a old bloke to think back on  , at least i die with smile on me face when that time comes, 66 now hope got few more years in this old fooked body  lol .

Do you still have a shag ray

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Only when he on his dog walks?

ye on me birthday , new years eve    haha    ,  no mate  not that often  now, my wife  not that bothered  now, more so since she put lot of weight on ,  i think fair few women  go off sex when they get older, not all but alot do . i not to bothered  really, as i deff put it around before i met her, maybe i got it out of my system /mind  ,. i know few of my old mates  who only had few women , then got married to  current wives  , and  they always think that the grass is always greener the other side now when i last spoke to them  . not me  so much as with my wife now, but because  i  wanted to calm down with women and booze , been there and done it all before , got more peace of mind as i got older , thats why mate if i am being really honest .!!

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d love to be able go without. Nowt would give me greater satisfaction  than tellin her to fcuk off I don’t need her shags ???but till then I’ll keep slaveing for sex am buying gobbles from the bank a blow jobs☹️????

She should get a Nobel prize for going down on you , not the offer to bring out the ashes and light the fire.?