Best looking Breed?

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As close to perfection as I've ever come

I better not turn up for the fishing weekend and theres only one person with 20 personalitys! 

i ll always have a soft spot for horrid , rangy , fly old farm collies.  Probsbly the greatest canine connection we have 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

I've always prefered the leaner and leggier APBT's over the stocky ones, always tended to have more wind as well.

deff mate,  our staffs we had in the  60s  were like the leggy apbts , and  alot of well bred game apbts  were not over big dogs   30-55lb   18-20ins , they look mint when  in pit condition , ive always  liked the breed great dogs. my dog now Buck 1x gsd x grey  when fit a great looking dog , he dont look like a lurcher lol , but just as nice big  fit strong dog he got it, the blend of gsd and grey came out just right  in him .!  i say   most lurchers  and pats   when fit , come 2nd  to the apbt    .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, NeillNI said:

The Irish Wolfhound has always been my favourite dog.. but I have a mate that has fantastic lurchers, and I think I will get one of them at some point.

if you was going down that route , a deerhound  x  grey   x lurcher   be better chose  , in Oz and usa   there dogs are called stag hounds   what wolfhounds were prob like   150 years ago  , not like these big show type dogs that  only live 6-8 years   far to big/heavy  it kills them in the end, to much strain on the heart / joints . 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dave88 said:

She looks like she's ready to rip your throat out

She's soft as shit mate - the only thing she ever attacks is toys that squeak. I can figure out if she likes them or hates them but, she won't stop until they don't squeak any more.

She has to have a good sniff of anyone new that comes through the front door but, at 4kg, she definitely ain't no guard dog.

....... Them big ears don't miss much though :thumbs:

28 minutes ago, socks said:

Fukcing killing machine ......

That's exactly what you need when ya going up against the Taliban ;)

For me it's going to be a rhodesian ridgeback for looks. Temp wise,  has to be a staffy ;)