Best looking Breed?

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As close to perfection as I've ever come

I better not turn up for the fishing weekend and theres only one person with 20 personalitys! 

i ll always have a soft spot for horrid , rangy , fly old farm collies.  Probsbly the greatest canine connection we have 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, jigsaw said:

My lad ..sleek stunning and a pest

Screenshot_20180708-125648.png

Them lace curtains went out of fashion in the 80,s buddy. Get it sorted.??? venician blinds is the way forward.? I'd have them only I can't afford them ??? Fine specimen of a dog though. It's the beef from the midlands that put the back on him.

Allways liked the looks of them old school shepherds that look like they should be chained up out the way somewhere. Some of the small athletic presa are nice too but dont think youll beat a dog thats well conditioned for hes job dont matter the breed bull terrier greyhound hounds ect.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Them lace curtains went out of fashion in the 80,s buddy. Get it sorted.??? venician blinds is the way forward.? I'd have them only I can't afford them ??? Fine specimen of a dog though. It's the beef from the midlands that put the back on him.

we tried the blinds but the dog couldnt see what was happening outside so we went back to lace for his sake lol...yeah that beef sure helped ...i will be ordering a bit more in september ,,getting low on it again ..

9 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

we tried the blinds but the dog couldnt see what was happening outside so we went back to lace for his sake lol...yeah that beef sure helped ...i will be ordering a bit more in september ,,getting low on it again ..

? no hassle bud

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

I've come to love this little twat.

She's got bags of character, gets her arse kicked by cats, eats dead frogs, hates old people and, insists on laying near my daughter when she's not feeling well.

We think she's quarter Jack Russell, 3/4 Chihuahua.

She's not everyone's taste but, she'll do for me :yes:

IMG_20180720_115333.jpg

She looks like she's ready to rip your throat out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1