Best looking Breed?

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As close to perfection as I've ever come

I better not turn up for the fishing weekend and theres only one person with 20 personalitys! 

i ll always have a soft spot for horrid , rangy , fly old farm collies.  Probsbly the greatest canine connection we have 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

Let's move on from the bullsit, El Crapo if you don't like the APBT go and cry to someone else. The thread was about good looking breeds, a lot of folk on here think they are lookers. I don't want to hear your bullshit about them being ego boosters, i think that says more about your family than it does the dogs. Now you've created and got a few drama queens involved, look at what you've done will you. ?

Now let's carry on with the thread topic.........

Your the one started being insulting. You sound like a teenager who is striveing for attention . Not once have I said I advocate dog fighting or my family . I said I have seen more game bred dogs in one trip than you probably have in your life .my family who are from Ireland own apbt and there it is perfectly legal to do so so no I haven’t incriminate my family . 

However I’ll leave this supject for you to carry on about as you obviously have a wealth of knowledge on the breed and it’s origins and are a fully fledged member of there sport .

wish you all the best .

And I wish the lads who you know who partake in it a hell of a lot of luck .

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Your the one started being insulting. You sound like a teenager who is striveing for attention . Not once have I said I advocate dog fighting or my family . I said I have seen more game bred dogs in one trip than you probably have in your life .my family who are from Ireland own apbt and there it is perfectly legal to do so so no I haven’t incriminate my family . 

However I’ll leave this supject for you to carry on about as you obviously have a wealth of knowledge on the breed and it’s origins and are a fully fledged member of there sport .

wish you all the best .

And I wish the lads who you know who partake in it a hell of a lot of luck .

No you started with all the drivel. You sound like a young naive numpty. You keep spouting tripe about game bred dogs but then claim your family is innocent of my assumptions. So they owned numerous game bred dogs but didn't work them. The more you type the more silly you make yourself look I can assure you.  I'm sure your family, owners of game bred APBT's are chuffed to bits now you have grassed them up. 

Edited by Kerny92

El Thicko travelled all the way to Ireland to pet his grannies Pet Bull when there was one next door at Dave & Sue's........... 

I suppose his ego needed boosting at the time, going through a rough patch back then bud? ?

23 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

No you started with all the drivel. You sound like a young naive numpty. You keep spouting tripe about game bred dogs but then claim your family is innocent of my assumptions. So they owned numerous game bred dogs but didn't work them. The more you type the more silly you make yourself look I can assure you.  I'm sure your family, owners of game bred APBT's are chuffed to bits now you have grassed them up. 

You must have a realy crap marriage you seem to be on here every night coming out with some right old wobble.

• Like 1
Just now, Elchapo said:

You must have a realy crap marriage you seem to be on here every night coming out with some right old wobble.

Says the man that uses different accounts...... ???

Good job i ain't married then hey nip. 

You've made yourself look clueless, admit defeat and take it like a man. 

"I went to Ireland to see my families game bred pitbulls" ????

2 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

I bet El Crapo's family will love him after he has just stated on a public forum that they are a family of dog fighters, fcuk me sideways.........

That's not one of your best moments is it nip? ?????

He said they keep game dogs not fight them ... Your allowed pit bulls in Ireland and game dogs is just a nickname used for any old style pit breed be it staff, English or apbt ?

• Haha 1
Just now, South hams hunter said:

He said they keep game dogs not fight them ... Your allowed pit bulls in Ireland and game dogs is just a nickname used for any old style pit breed be it staff, English or apbt ?

No it isn't , game bred means down off fighting stock. So basically El Cocko is hinting that his family fights dogs. And he has the cheek to have a pop at folk who admire the breed. Well I'll be damned........ ??