Best looking Breed?

24 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

That's utter rubbish and an insult to the proper dogmen that have made the breed what it is, fools will always get their hands on any breed some way or another. Like i said the breed is getting the work it was bred for in relative peace in other parts of the world. Amen to that and long may it continue i say.

So you are publicly supporting dog fighting?

• Like 1

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As close to perfection as I've ever come

I better not turn up for the fishing weekend and theres only one person with 20 personalitys! 

i ll always have a soft spot for horrid , rangy , fly old farm collies.  Probsbly the greatest canine connection we have 

Posted Images

I clicked on here to make a comment and then saw the 1 about the 6 year old kid being killed by with an air rifle. Now I want to comment on that post but THL to me is respite. So I will remain in my comfort zone. Remain blinkered and selfish for a short while.

This thread seemed like an easy 1 to comment on. But has proved more thought provoking to me. My immediate thoughts were a working terrier and most particularity the white ones. These are the dogs that I have always liked. But...the breed that has  always stopped me in my tracks is the Scottish Deerhound. Whenever I see 1 un- expectantly in the flesh time stops still for a split second, everything goes quiet and my focus is on the dog.  Similar to un-expectantly hearing the pipes. Almost goose bumps. Must be my distant Celtic blood.

P.S. I wish that I had some personal connection to the attached image but I just borrowed it from int'net.

images (1).jpg

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

So you are publicly supporting dog fighting?

Get a fcuking grip will you! 

I'm sure you don't publicly support any hunting with dogs other than for rats and rabbits? 

Edited by Kerny92
1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Get a fcuking grip will you! 

I'm sure you don't publicly support any hunting with dogs other than rats and rabbits? 

Firstly that's a shit argument! 

Secondly. ...

Where I live it's legal to hunt most game, along with most of the world. Whereas dog fighting is illegal in 99% of countries and you just publicly said you are happy that it continues..... so who needs to get a grip? ;)

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Tha's seen diddly squat El Crapo........

Tha wun't know a game bred dog if it scratched hard into your rectum. ???

You’ll have translated that for me I don’t speak “mong” 

6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Firstly that's a shit argument! 

Secondly. ...

Where I live it's legal to hunt most game, along with most of the world. Whereas dog fighting is illegal in 99% of countries and you just publicly said you are happy that it continues..... so who needs to get a grip? ;)

Wouldn’t worry to much by the sounds of it the guy is a young pup reading to many fourms. 

• Like 1

No it's not a shit argument, i bet you have supported hunting game over than rats and rabbits over here? 

I don't care wether it's legal or not in most places, did i single out any specific areas? 

And it's a big yes,  i do support it, shoot me now. 

2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Wouldn’t worry to much by the sounds of it the guy is a young pup reading to many fourms. 

Says the boy who travelled across Ireland to view game bred dogs and begged for one to tickle that ego of his....... ????

4 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

No it's not a shit argument, i bet you have supported hunting game over than rats and rabbits over here? 

I don't care wether it's legal or not in most places, did i single out any specific areas? 

Someone is gonna get a 5 am wake up call and it ain't going to be me puppy ;)

3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Bet the lads who you suport who do it love the fact your on here shouting about it lol 

people who are in to that kind of thing wouldn’t have people like you round them who feel the need to have to shout about it 

• Like 5
Just now, mushroom said:

Someone is gonna get a 5 am wake up call and it ain't going to be me puppy ;)

Yeah I'm going to get raided for stating that I'm pro dog fighting, you've been watching too many BBC documentaries kidda.......

3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Says the boy who travelled across Ireland to view game bred dogs and begged for one to tickle that ego of his....... ????

Boy ? I’m probably old enough to be your dad and I didn’t travle to Ireland to view game dogs I traveled to Ireland to see family , and I wouldn’t of begged for any of them . Not my cup of tea I’m afraid but one can’t choose his family or the dogs they keep . 

1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Bet the lads who you suport who do it love the fact your on here shouting about it lol 

people who are in to that kind of thing wouldn’t have people like you round them who feel the need to have to shout about it 

Hahahahaha where have i been shouting about it El Crapo, how was the pilgrimage in Ireland? ???