• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bella she's a 5/8 3/8 who will be 12 months old next week,she's already bumped into a few odds & sods on our daily exercise wanders..she is 100% going to do what's asked of her if early indication

4th full season for this fella. Just does what he does. Been great to have him as a role model for young dog. Always keeps me happy this fella Atb Igz

Fawn dog...bull/grey x saluki/bull/grey....black bitch 1st x..

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

She’s collie bull grey, but has the stamp of a half x bull grey. Very weird bitch, would do most people’s heads in! 

Thought there was a smidge of collie in her nice bitch though 👍

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kingofthelamp
      Well lads I’m just looking for some advice on my pup if anyone can help he was jumping against a wall and fell awkwardly on his back right leg there was a little squeal nothing much out of him but he has it held up since and is limping around he’s in good enough form he try’s to run around with other lurcher but I checked it and felt it out nothing is broken that I can tell but when I motion the leg and give it a stretch inwards and outward it hurts him?? 

any opinions or advice be great lads👍👍
    • By RutlandLady
      Anyone know the the chap I THINK CALLED Peter Christopher who bred deerhound lurchers in Little Clacton Essex? Need some lineage on the sire of my pup. Major born 2009 in Little Clacton. His sire Conan 3/4 deer 1/4 grey & his  dam Tyler deer/grey. Either or both of these MIGHT be "of the line of Dave Platts" but Platts tells me that it is NOT HIS Conan BUT might be "of the line of". My pup born in Colchester March 2021. Owner of Major cant find the paper with the name of who he bought Major from due to a recent house move but also thinks the chap may be RIP. Any info helpful. TIA.
    • By RutlandLady
      Anyone know the name of the chap who bred deerhound lurchers in Swinesdyke Lincolnshire? And it is NOT Len ginger Francis RIP as the man I bought my pup from spoke to the chap in Swinesdyke in 2019/2020 AFTER Len was RIP. Need some lineage on the dam Roma of my pup. Roma from a litter born 4 August 2012 in Swinesdyke near Nothorpe Lincolnshire. Her sire Bernard grey/deer x grey/bearded collie & her dam Tig , Tigs or Tiggy grey/deer x grey/whippet. My pup born in Colchester March 2021. Breeder cant find the paper with the name of Roma's breeder & his phone number on it due to chaotic domestic circumstances. TIA.
    • By RutlandLady
      I am buying a nice pup from a lad in Huthwaite but he is a bit short on a "pedigree" for the pups dam & sire. Here is what I have : pups are out of Beast (dam) wheat rough coat at Huthwaite & Snowy (sire) smooth coat / black at Skegness - both known as Saluki/greyhound, but as good working dogs, clearly some other old blood in the pups. Beast's dam was Hollie (Holly?). Snowy's dam Mollie (Molly) & sire (Drago). Hollie/Holly is "of the line of Merlin & Eve. I can see some collie features in a couple of the pups (vocal & B&W). The other pups including the one that will be mine are brindle & look like they wil be smooth coated..... but time will tell.  Having found more detail online (sme of it ficticious) & by speaking to Dave PLatts & Geoff Burrell,  I can add predecessors to Merlin & Eve but NOT fill in the BIG gap between them & Hollie/Holly & her daughter Beast. Can anyone help please? My last dog was Luke sire/grandsire Paddy (bred by George Gaskin's cousin in Dublin) dam Dora. Luke RIP end 2018 age 15 & a perfect gentleman who laid his catch at my feet &  knew how to drown a failed kill in the brook without me telling him to .... mind you he used to pinch my bread & butter off the plate & loved a bit of banana cake hot from the oven ........
    • By Diggerman Dan
      Hello there. I have a jack Russell pup coming in the next few weeks when he is ready to leave his mother. He’s from working stock and I am hoping to try him out when he’s ready. I would just like to get some advice or pointers from people on here as to what sort of diet you think is best for working terriers? I Want to keep him in best condition I can, strong and healthy. All comments very much appreciated.