• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bella she's a 5/8 3/8 who will be 12 months old next week,she's already bumped into a few odds & sods on our daily exercise wanders..she is 100% going to do what's asked of her if early indication

4th full season for this fella. Just does what he does. Been great to have him as a role model for young dog. Always keeps me happy this fella Atb Igz

Fawn dog...bull/grey x saluki/bull/grey....black bitch 1st x..

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Grunter123 said:

a64c2c93-ef9d-4b6c-a531-d6d09c6a4477.JPG

Nice mate. How’s the sister to mine getting on. Been a slow start for mine to be honest with the weather been so warm but I’m hoping with the rain we got coming things change for the better Atb igz

• Like 1

Nice to see some dogs with legs underneath them. I don’t see many bull x that really stand out, I like to see a strong but fast body, good feet, good head. Something that can run but can hit most things like a brick. A lot seem to either be greyhoundy or heavy bull type. With less of that perfect balance in between. Just my opinion. 

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Igz said:

Nice mate. How’s the sister to mine getting on. Been a slow start for mine to be honest with the weather been so warm but I’m hoping with the rain we got coming things change for the better Atb igz

I kept brother to yours and it's doing very well very fast dog 

takes things very well no holding back 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Grunter123 said:

I kept brother to yours and it's doing very well very fast dog 

takes things very well no holding back 

Yep mines quick aswel mate. A bit too quick at times. Had a decent night with mine last night 

• Like 1
On 06/07/2020 at 16:44, chas94 said:

few pics of my pups just gone 4 weeks old all coming on great and very forward confident  pups been looking at the price of lurcher pups on the likes of pets4 homes ect people are off there heads ,,,ended up with 7 one died at a week or so old few less would of been nice as they have nocked the bitch for 6 pics dont do them justice boy with scar on his head thats how he come out

106298994_713359276167889_126347882508791960_n.jpg

106928644_301725977677736_7907565316423130378_n.jpg

107237583_1608725272629048_8070471960071984971_n.jpg

107322907_915208178960094_1694892700821584870_n.jpg

107379446_3098062193573540_3568619487577610417_n.jpg

107497509_593628488220736_5982746536553015752_n.jpg

107674398_307199443652476_6426264031553278254_n.jpg

Nice mate the pup with scar will of been off the bitch taking the bag off to rough

Seen them take toes off and scar pups like that  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.